BALG RULES - Please read them!

Ever since this forum was launched the idea of adding rules was deemed unnecessary. Because after all, we would most likely deal with mature Black Magicians seriously working on their Path to become a Living God.

Almost two years later we, sadly enough, had to change our minds on this. We regret to announce that, as from now, rules will be added to this forum. We have had too many scammers, con-artists, trolling, flaming, threats, false profiles, intimidations, dead horses, etc…

We can no longer tolerate this! Apparently this forum can no longer do without some necessary rules.

Therefore, as of today, the following rules will need to be followed:

✦ Newcomers, please introduce yourself first in a New Topic. To do so, click or tap New Topic button on top-right corner of your screen, below your profile photo.

new-topic

Helpful ideas to include in your introduction:

• Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address
  • Your preferred magicks and topics of study
  • Particular areas of magick where you need help
  • Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

If a newcomer fails to make an intro promptly, we reserve the right to remove each and every subsequent post until the rule is respected, or temporarily remove posting privileges

✦ Insults: one warning only. By repetition your account will be deleted

✦ Irrelevancy: stick to the topics. Nobody cares what you ate or how much you weigh. These comments will be removed without further notice.

✦ Solicitation: Jesus loves you, repent and join Christianity. Again, this will be removed as well as the account

✦ Preaching dogmas and indoctrinations

✦ Harassment, flaming, and trolling or being disrespectful towards other members: one warning

✦ As a seemingly necessary clarification of the above points, working threads are not to be treated as referendums, nor invitations to comment on whether you personally approve of the OP’s desires, intentions, personality, or anything else. This means don’t derail these threads by stating your disapproval of the OP’s stated goal, nor by nit-picking, insults, or mockery.

These comments will be deleted without notice, making a habit of this behaviour will result in a ban. If you feel someone has posted a working thread that clearly breaks the forum rules, flag it, or PM a moderator

✦ Spamming: immediate ban

✦ Threats: immediate deletion of your account.

If you intend to discuss targeting a member with baneful magick in off-forum comms, be aware that these may have the same effect on that named person as a threat made to their face if the discussion is revealed, and what will happen then is explained here Important: Off-Forum Communications, Curses, And Threats - this is in action as of 28th April 2018

✦ No “Dead Horses”: this means, if a thread has gone irrevocably off-topic, perhaps due to enough people being unable to take the first post seriously, or any number of other reasons, using that thread as a dump to post gifs, memes, etc., or engage in banter about the OP, will not be permitted and the thread will likely be closed and/or deleted. If you spot a thread going this route, please just flag it.

✦ Starting topics on banned users or deleted posts: one warning and removal of the thread

✦ Offering commercial goods and services: this is now banned as of 9th October 2014, and posts of this nature made after that date will be removed, further violations will result in deletion of your account. And as of 28th December 2017, in relation to this rule, posts offering to pay with money or barter for magickal goods and services will also be removed.

✦ Offering free readings: as of midnight 30th April 2015, we prohibit people from offering this service unless they’ve been reasonably active on the forums for at least 3 months, participating in the community as a genuine member.

✦ False or double accounts will be deleted immediately.

✦ No posting of links that lead to sites where one can download for free. This can cause prosecution for BALG because often the sites are illegal (even when you think they’re not).

✦ No specific declarations of intent to curse a specific person, or umbrella organization. Keep in mind that it is not hard to screengrab from this forum or any other if you’re not lazy, and it’s easier to present these screengrabs out of context. Whether it’s wise or not to tell anyone that you’re cursing them is subject to debate, and the answer seems to vary with incidence and experience.

While it is not generally considered punishable in the Western countries to afflict with a curse because it is not commonly considered possible, it is very much legally prosecuteable to instill fear or intimidation through terroristic threat, leading to a demonstrable decline or collapse in physical and/or mental health of a harassed victim. Please bear that in mind, as any post that may attract undue legal attention to the BALG organization will be terminated so that this forum can continue to be a place for the advancement and discussion of Magick and Ascent.

Do what thou wilt - in thine own circles and media - and accept the consequences like the men and women that potential gods and goddesses have as their origin. But anything that can legally be construed as threat or harassment against a specific individual or a specific group needs to happen elsewhere. :wink:

As of 5th September 2018, the only subject – whether for debate or for magickal working groups, or sharing work done – that is prohibited is politics: specifically, topics whose title and/or main premise is party politics, direct and overt promotion of any form of identity politics, and comments about mass migration of persons of any group across national borders, be it for, against, or other.

This applies across all viewpoints, “left” and “right,” pro-authoritarian or pro-libertarian and all other views, and no bias will be shown in applying this policy, regardless of the known preferences of moderators/admins/other members. Because we are all human, and have our own views, but this matters:

• This is at the direct request of the forum owners and you can read Timotthy’s statement about that here.

Obviously the line at which something becomes political (especially in recent years, with the rise of identity politics as a mainstream topic) can be blurred, for this reason it will be general policy to separate any posts that venture into these areas and make them a PM conversation where people may continue the discussion in private, rather than drastic sanctions for crossing a line it is all-but-impossible to define.

This way, members are not having to hold their breath lest they mis-step, but obviously, don’t take the piss: goodwill shown, requires a good faith endeavour to stay within the lines.

• At all times content in the same thread that is not political will be conserved in situ as far as possible, which means that steering a topic someone dislikes into political waters will not result in that topic being locked, deleted, or made PM.

Profile Flair & Group Messages

You may discuss politics as much as you wish in a group private message. Just enumerate your political worldview in your About Me under Preferences on your Profile, give consent to participate in group chats, and chatters can add you to private group threads — and you may leave those chats any time also.

These are the words of Timothy, co-founder OF BALG. Simple concept, simple to apply. :wink:

If you have a pressing personal problem or concern regarding your own community or country that you know also touches upon migration, an identity politics or party political issue, and need help, if you wish to, contact @Lady_Eva – I have some idea of existing thoughts of members and may be able to steer you right on who to contact to form a working group. Likewise, if you have strong political views, experience with doing political/memetic magick, contact me and register an interest, I will strive to make sure people are able to connect as needed.

Finally, you may from time to time happen across posts from before this policy was in effect which have a markedly political content, and if that happens, please use the flag icon underneath the three dots … at the bottom of that post and use the flag for Off Topic, no-one will be sanctioned for posts that were of that nature before the policy was introduced, this is solely to protect new forum members from being misled as to what can be discussed by the existence of older threads and comments of this nature.

★ Since autumn 2018, we have had an increasing number of groups, usually on Discord, being promoted on the forum, culminating in some rule-breaking and very abusive behaviour recently that originated on one of these groups. For this reason, external groups, “Orders,” and communities are now in the same status as commercial endeavours and political interests/working groups.

This means you MAY place links to your groups, “Orders,” and external communities in your forum profile, but you may NOT post those links or promotional material on the forum, or initiate a PM to try and recruit people. This applies as of 25th March 2019.

Be aware that BALG Discord groups do not exist – please see this link for information about that.

★ Please post in English: this forum welcomes new members from all around the world every day.

This, combined with the forum’s reliance upon member-moderation, where each member has the right and responsibility to help us keep our forum civilised and problem free, means that it is best to please keep posts in English, because that is the common language of the forum.

If you cannot read or write English easily, please contact Lady_Eva for advice on how to meet other members who can speak your language, or reply to this topic asking for help. :+1:

Conversations conducted in a non-English language need to be be taken to PM please, in order to remain inclusive and to facilitate member-moderation.

Important:

We may revise these Rules from time to time - the most current version will always be in this post at the top of the thread, older versions quoted in posts are superceded by any subsequent updates.

If you are receiving any harassment or have any concerns whatsoever about a post made, do not attempt to retaliate or derail that topic, simply use the flagging function (under the three dots … at the bottom of each post and PM) and flag it, this will place it in the Staff inbox and it will be dealt with as a priority.

Raising a flag will not notify the person who posted, and your name will not be revealed.

80 Likes
What are Demonic Children? My experience with them
Ishtar's Return & Defence Of Women & LGBTQ Community
Puchasing BALG Books That Are Not E-Books?
Looking for a mentor
Magicians behavior is same as everybody else
First Evocation Fail
The difference between the demons
Who is "The Dragon"?
Who is "The Dragon"?
Partner and I just separated and I received a sign immediately after
Horance Luesby 1902-1980 Sumon Help
Hey, Everyone
What does it mean when your entire room light up yellow?
Help me understand
How to know if a love spell is working?
I want to summon camio to learn the language of animals.... is that possible?
Moloch
FIver Love Spells Scam?
Are You Ever Afraid of Losing Your Mind by Practicing Occult?
How to invoke/evoke sorath
None experience soul travel how to get started
Obeah
Praise for Pomba Gira Maria Padilha
The Final Lottery Thread: At Least It Should Be
Azazel toyed with me during psychosis. I want to contact him again
Intros are overrated
Hi, I'm new here and introducing myself
I am having troubles of summoning seere
Can satan help me with my crops?
Are Satan and Lucifer The Same Beings?
Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*
Aym/Haborym
Sharing spells from my personal book of shadows!
Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for work with The 72 Demons by Gordon Winterfield
Dream about Dantalion
Power of frightened [fair]
The lord of hell will be mine as my saviour
Boost testosterone
Sitri Evocation
Introduction Blackest
Invocations to trigger the manifestation of dark entities
Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0
Readings
I’m MysticDeanna and new to this forum
The Occult Jewelry Thread
Your experiences being Married to King Paimon
I'm new to magick
Is it possible to enchant a vehicle from protection
Tears, tears every time - but only when I "meet" Lucifer - Why?
First encounter with a succubus. How can I get them to come back?
New to forum
Astaroth appears as male to me?
Had an Experience with Asmodeus. Could Use Some Advice
Book of Necromancy
Terrible situation
Karma?
Help with King Paimon
Any members from greece?
Which Norse gods goddess should I work with what are their different attributes?
I want to summon/contact spirit or djinn
Archangel Raziel: does he provide insights about mundane things?
Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only
Making someone ugly and fat is that possible
Any tips for love spells?
‘New’ demon came to me?
Contacting Thoth
I want to kill a rapist
Plural System of Magicians
Good evening here is my introduction you’ve all been asking for
How to form a extreme deep connection with Lucifer
Infinity
Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!
Masturbation
I want to kill a rapist
Intro + Lucifer the "cool dude"
Relationship Breakup - Suggestion
Physical shape shifting
Working with Duke Bune/Duchess Bime
After invocation do you ask the demon to leave and clear the space?
What is up with Beleth ANYWAY?!
Seeking a teacher
Free help for you!
Are Demons truly your friends and wellwisher? READ THIS
How to get hold of EA?
What does it mean when you see a demon sigil in your dream regularly?
Yahweh and his son/sun is the Roman God Janus Sol Invictus
Sup, Bitches!
Greeting from LilithsLover
Hello everyone, your comment on my past experience will be much appreciated
Try to bound Satan and Leviathan into my bracelet how will did I do?
Another Review From My Client - Mentorship Program
I need help summoning incubuses and other demons for sex
Pomba gira
Spirit, demon, ghost...?! HELP
WTF? Mammon- is he a destroyer of all in one's life for rage and causing physical harm to another?
Glasya Labolas excellent teacher
How to approach Lilith
Mudras and fingers elements relations
Qliphoth for beginners
Pomba gira
Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only
Experienced Magician
How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me
The Solomon Talisman
Is fear really an illusion?
Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation
Ex using baneful magic against me need help
Lucifer+Michael is possible?
Ben Woodcroft mistake in Angelic Sigils, Keys, & Calls?
Dark elf goddess and channeled sigils
My life has made a total 180
Any suggestions for a curse against my roomate?
Shapeshifting energy while trying to connect to King Paimon, help :)
Para paleros de Haana
Calling all Satanists (and those who work with Satan) now!
Hello,I'm new member
Which is Better for Study? King Paimon or Vapula
List of Enns
The Daemon Tarot
Lost my succubus because of my wife
Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide
How to INVOKE instead of evoke BELIAL
Can I Summon A Demon To Help Me Get Through Being Abused? If So, Who?
How to give offerings properly?
How to End a Relationship With a Succubus?/My Experience With a Succubus
Set (seth)
New member, spirit sex but looking for more
The Book of the Sun of Gnosis
How To Summon Sallos
Working with Ancient Greek Gods
Gallery of magic real?
Dantalion
Cool and helpful tip thread
Franz Bardon Step 8 and The Practice of Magical Evocation
Need information about Leraje
Which Demon Kings have you worked with?
The Truth about LIlith and Yes She is a Primordial Goddess
Succubus early stages
Has anyone worked with Raum?
How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide
I just wanted to briefly and publicly thank Glasya-Labolas and Lucifer
I need honest advice regarding teachers
I have questions
Free Reading - Only for nice people!
How likely is it that I can get my ex back
Climbing The Newbie Mountain
Need help figuring out what this symbol/sigil means
What can lucifer help me with ?!
Regarding Astrology reading
Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell
Sooo....I have a succubus in a box
New Henry Archer book
Working With The Dark Goddess Kali
Demons that can read intent
Can you NOT have a chakra?
Visions Behind Sigils
Extreme dangerous multidimensional situation (YOURE GOING TO WANT TO READ THIS ALL, TRUST ME, PATIENCE, THERE IS ALSO A SECOND PART AS A CONTINUATION)
Need help identifying this horned deity
Summer solstice
Is Astral sex the same as Physical sex
False Currents of Sorcery
Cursing a really horrible person, if you need the practice (warning, this is bad)
Finally finished my ritual circle
A beginner at this
Is my ex wife under a love spell or under some kind of spell and how can I break it?
Cursing a really horrible person, if you need the practice (warning, this is bad)
Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him
Maria Padilha
Kundalini, surrender, divine and frusteration
Spiritual help with weight loss
Beelzebub appreciation thread
What love spell for my complicated love situation
Anyone saw flies in the astral? (linked to Beelzebub/Bael?)
Sigil work
Forced Introduction
Petitions denied?
How to summon lucifer
If you’ve dreamed of becoming something not human (werewolf,werecat,vampire)
Working with Lilith
Morpheus and Cthulhu
Spellbooks for beginners
Baron Samedi
Dreaming of Baphomet, twice now
Non-ritual based visions and physical/spiritual changes
I did my very first ritual, what to expect next?
Occult movie recommendations!
Lightning control
My entities drawing journey!
Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0
Questions about banishing
I’m beginner how can i contact with lucifer and how i can request him for some money!
Basically Just a Basic Witch
Pacts with demons and Lilith
Help needed immediately
Questions for Camio
Silly what do diijnn do
Lucifer and the Hidden Demons book
Introduction
Best Demon to get Marriage Proposal?
Giving Remote orgasms again ❤️
Powerful spell to get ex back
Diri diris
Help Me Understand Dreams Of King Paimon?
Magick friends
Help Me Understand Dreams Of King Paimon?
Astarte Sex Slave Ritual
My "Belial Files" : 2017 Update
Demon for revenge?
Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation
Summon demon for novice level
I need some information about Marbas
Soooooo, i sorta have problems with my spiritual powers
Kundalini yoga
Does anyone know about "surya sparsh" and the method to use it
Deal with Lucifer dream
Athame usage
Queen Pomba Gira: Do you think the ritual will work?
“Share A Quote” Thread
Ravana: The Demon Lord
Hail Sallos! Thank you Sallos!
Curse Removal
I'd like to speak with Eric without buying another book
Sigil To Cut Through Confusion and Usher In Your Next Breakthrough
What would be a good offering to a demon?
How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death
Voyich Manuscript 9 rosette folio of dark magic
Evocation of Nyarlathotep and received sigilized gateway
Hi new here. Is there any spirit/god/demon/angel that can offer true death?
Father Satan increase lottery chances
Sacrifice alternative
Grimoire of Tiamat...just putting this out there
Introduction + Offerings for Azazel
Para Hispanos
What should I do?
Magic solely in your mind?
Making her have sex with me
I want to sell my soul to lucifer or belial + a sort of intro
CE-5 Initiative
jinn birthday!
Exorcism Training Log
Psychiatric drugs and disconnection from magik
What do you see?
Evocation of Belial and familiars
How to summon the Archangel of Death, Azrael
Happy to be here!
Repeated dreams of Valknut
Hello, I'm new
How to summon Sallos for a love spell and how to do the love spell?
Who can Teach me everything about necromancers?
Hello! New User here
Quick survey poll most popular demon
Best Magick for attracting partner
Best Magick for attracting partner
Erasing someone memory
Erasing someone memory
Samyaza/Shemyaza
Evocation Of Fastos [Incantations, The Demonic Tongue, And The Origin Of Demonic Script]
Offering healing and "scanning"
King Paimon
Getting to Know Pazuzu
Abrahamic God, The Black Hebrew Israelites,
That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!
Weird Islamic music on radio every morning
The Mechanics of a Working Love Spell
Weird Islamic music on radio every morning
The Book of the Sun of Gnosis
Intro + Need help
How to contact Lucifer
Love spells quick ones
Azazel ~ no release
Hello next level thinkers
A good demon or god to help me in my athlete career
Contact Buné
Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum
About me, An old soul, got blessed!
Evokes mental materialization
Remove jinn from my body?
Trouble contacting Dantalion
Jar obsession spell
How do I get my ex back
Elevating POMBA GIRA
Experiences with Shax, Sabnock & more
How to summon demons for love spells
Love spell vs Lust spell
Tarot Readings (All Spots Now Taken)
Orientation experiments anyone?
Dedicating child
Sallos is THE man
Is Mind compulsion possible?
Why so many intros?
Why so many intros?
Why so many intros?
Hellhound encounter
Clearing the air after an awkward night
Hi everyone! I'm new!
Suggestions please 😝
Satanic Prayer for money, success and love
Sallos and Rosier, help
Suggestions please 😝
My "Emotional" Love Spell Visualization
Stealing Spirits
Crossed eyes and a Seal
Anyone experimented with Dimensional Jumping?
True Nature of Draconian Magick
Cursing Children
Succubus motivation Drain
Astaroth pact(questions)
Need help with getting ex back
Do demons/spirits only have sex with women?
Can i start hearing spirits just by meditation
Lady Eva is cool
Motivation for exercise and weight loss
Has Anyone Purchased Robert Bruce's Astral Projection Mastery Course?
Im new.. Can someone help me get started?
Transparent Intro
Doing FREE readings
What is the difference between a sour jar and a destruction jar?
Hello everybody
Charles Pace and his Tarot?
Intro + Invoking a Demon after cleansing
Whats the difference in how different “love” demons work?
Summoning Belial
Left Hand
Astaroth pact(questions)
Love ritual Success with demon Rosier
EVOCATION i know there is more to it
Seeking some general guidance
Experienced Sorceress/Wytch & Tarot Reader
Demonic Pact with Dantalion for Love and Existing Curses
Would it be possible to create an Egregore with a Psionic Machine?
I am convinced, there is no god
My experience with tarot ? Free reading, cartomancy and questions
Hi, I am new here. My name is Aurora
New to here. Hi all
How to Invoke, and why you should! (Demons, Angels, Gods)
How to Invoke, and why you should! (Demons, Angels, Gods)
Goetia
Intro -- curiosity about Maat & Orobas
Mad at myself
Sigil rapture
New girl
Hi New Girl Here
Summoning Of Belial
New member here
Introduction to me
Has anyone here won the lottery from a money spell
The right Demon for getting a new better job?
Where should I get rid of an effigy made of plasticine?
A powerful layered love spell
Greetings from a True Master
Use picture with candle magick?
Introduction + Return lost lover
Hail to the king.
First experience in accult
Books by successful people, particularly in STEM fields, who practice some form of occultism/mysticism?
I Would Like To Work With Clauneck, Where To Begin?
How to start a relationship with a Deity
Dantalion: master manipulator and shifter
A word of advise for all the newbie brothers and sisters
Help out a beginner
Woke up one day with the name Samael in my mind
Searching true demons for health
I have a ridiculous amount of bad luck. Literally everything. Like reverse Midas. People ask if I'm cursed PLEASE HELP!
Introduction
Archangel Michael God of destruction & Chaos
Introduction + Testimonial with a request
I need the correct seal, PLEASE ❤
Twin Flames and Black Magic
Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him
False Currents of Sorcery
Have you ever evoked or invoked Lucifer?
Summoning Astaroth
How is this possible?
Info on marrying a spirit and the benefits of it?
Fun duh mentalists
Evocation and Invocation of Ea/Enki
Demon for university master application?
Agrat Bat Mahlat
Your interpretation needed
Summoning Agares for languages
Could a succubus be assigned to you as a child as a guardian partner and you just come to realize it?
Bune Sigil
Santa Muerte, in progress
Demon of wealth and finances
Need help selling my soul to satan
My grimoire
Introducing myself
Help please
A Message from Prince Seere
I have so many questions, seeking the help of more experienced evokers
Liber Isfet
Leviathan's Black Mirror Death Ritual
Looking to hire
I love lucifer but i get bad thoughts about him
Dream - Lucifer and Me
A quick and easy mind control spell taught to me by Lucifer
Black mist surrounding me
Tattoo of Belial’s seal
Protection and health spell(s) for a loved one
XaTuring or a meme?
How do I know my pact with Lucifer is signed
I just ordered a new Alexandrite Purple Crystal Ball and request advice
I love lucifer but i get bad thoughts about him
Suhn'tal'ock,building an empire
Scry the photograph of the person above you - thread for scanning selfies
I'm Talia & so much more
Money rituals
Black market
Satan evocation and communication
How do you identify?
Temple of Ascending Flame
Operation blew up in my face immediately
Lucifer's Candle - Evocation Ritual
Psychic Development for the Magician
Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for work with The 72 Demons by Gordon Winterfield
How to create a permanent shield against all spirits/ghosts
Hey All I'm new here
Best offerings for King Paimon
Seal Of Azrael
Spiritual Immunity
Whats up fellow magicians!
Orthodox Magick, Advanced Magic, Christian Mysticism
My experience with life spells
Message from Lucifuge Rofocale
Help with Petition to Marbas
How to offer a bottle of wine to King Belial?
Is there a way to prevent Death?
Urine for control/ manipulation,
Astarte
Do spirits have a type
Magick for fitness
Siitri
Hello
Greetings
I need help with a new love interest
Introduction from Germany
Birth Chart w/Respective to The Ancient Gods & where they are in Ur Natal Chart
The Demiurge and the Draconian Path
A story to Share
Ayyyy Y'all... Quick Word For Muh Lovely Enemies 😍
Sallos summoning help
Love Spell to attract a Celeburity Actrcess A List
How to log out e.a website?
I was incredibly successful
Help Closing the gate
Confused,desperate,and the third eye that's shut
Hello! Hell-O, Helios!
Hello am new to this forum, hoping to share and learn as much as possible
Andromedan Soul
I'm new
I request advice to remove Bats that have attached themselves to my Home.
A journey through the shattered mind of an insane man
Help me with summoning King Pamon
Sitri Help
The Infernal Saga. ( The True Lore and Myths of Hell )
Need Help - get my ex back
Contact a demon that tell if you lying?
King Belial
E.a is live on YouTube right now
LORD MARCHOSIAS ''nice uniform son''
The Black Pullet
I need help
Lack of Black magicians in my city
First real success - Cured my illness
Introducing myself
That Moment When: The Original Series
EA Need help?
Demons to help me with my club promoting job
Hey! A little (or a lot) of help and information needed haha
Get a familiar
Easy Spirit Summoning Technique
Demons save lives. Contact story of Marbas
Changes since working with King Belial?
Knowing If A Spirit Is Who They Claim To Be - Help?
Hello
BALG Forum FAQ By Members, For New Members (and old members)
93 guys
Sigil scratched into my body
My love spell worked and I need advices
Hi! I'm here to learn
Powerful Love Ritual
Alone in the versivus
What does he look like
Unification With The Infernal - 90 Day Operation
New here
Anyone doing Azazel sword initiation on the blood moon?
New member Shade saying hello, also…
New member Shade saying hello, also…
Introductions
Best curse for killing someone for completely destroying them
Weird:
Artifical Spirits
Immortality: the 4th godlike power
How to do a evocation to get a spirit manifested physically
This is for anyone who may want to vent
Comments from long-standing “seasoned” members?
Help me with a curse
Are there love spells out there that actually work?
Damon Brand's Words of Power
Hello there
Hello
Is there such a thing as a gender change curse like male to female or female to male
Chosen for the darkest path
Subliminal use for male enhancement
To what extent are subliminals useful?
Help against Magician!
Lucifer and Yaweh are Equals
We need good divination practitioners for an importnant task!
Help Empower New Facebook Surrogate Profile
Why we not try to take over the world? (at least a country!)
Samnu And Siconyte, Please Speak - Check Your PMs
Ritual
Regarding worship, arrogance, ego and fame seeking in magick
Are there love spells out there that actually work?
Hey who has a Instagram?
What is the fastest way to develop astral senses
Out of Asia theory
Can somebody curse my enemy and give her hashimoto disease or at least low thyroid
US Lawmaker wants occultists dead in his leaked manifesto
Why I am against the idea of past changing
How can I make demons manifest to physical appearance?
Summoning Demons with Blood?
Human sacrifice
Human sacrifice
Aztec pantheon
Hey Im brand new to this stuff
Evoking John McCain
Need him gone
Can I ask for a tarot reading?
Kek/Kuk appreciation thread
Demon to manipulate a situation?
Ladilock info
Pendulum divination offering
Did some visualisation, guy became obsessed/lusty
Curse Target
Help with My Subscription service
Greetings to my brothers and sisters
New here
What does being gay mean to you, spiritually?
Evocation question
Is Hillary Clinton Possessed by a Demon?
Whos been throwing hex on Hillary?
Friends with Benefits: Back in Black (March Calendar Thread)
Wow I already miss old forums
Working against Islam
All Your Best PDF Links - IMPORTANT!
Dangers of kundalini
Shapeshifting
Invitation : Taking The Power Back (US Presidency)
Germany, censorship
Astral projection
Craziest Thing
It took me 2 years to find the people that really have power
Reshaping the world
To Ea Koetting
I'm a Beginner
Will Satan Protect me?
Need help
Reality Alert System (RAS)
Place a curse on someone for me?
New here
The Art Of Baneful Magic {Enrollment For Year Two}
Has anyone been initiated into Palo Mayombe?
Newbie introduction
The Final Lottery Thread: At Least It Should Be
The Art Of Baneful Magic {Enrollment For Year Two}
Maybe a weird question, but
Asmodeus
<3 penny divination <3
Astral projection attempt during evocation
Hello
Lucifer and the Hidden Demons book
Dantalion enn made me horny
Pact with Angel?
Introduction + Help?
Introducing Myself
Intro + Invocation Of Lucifuge Rafocale
Children of Lilith question
Im new here, im come as a student
Studies and Exams
Dantalion
Questions about banishing
Ritual to End a Relationship from Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield
Lords have mercy, but is there anything for my stress
Djinn Conjuring To Perform Stage Magic
Cursing for a good reason
Help me curse for revenge
Help me curse for revenge
Obtaining a familiar
Im new here
Can someone help me please
I ask for help concerning love matters
Seeking advice
How to deal with faeries?
Satanic Prayer for money, success and love
Why this place isn’t very friendly
A newbie. How do i set a leader in the spirit family?
Hello
Would an incubus even want someone like me
Baron Samedi's Message to Those Suffering Mental Illness
Just Why Can't He Stop Vlogging?!
Azra'el Introduction
I need a curse
Need help
New to the Forum
Hey Guys I am introducing myself to my eager-ed thirsty for demonology
Lust spell
How to make a personal spirit?
Intro
Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here
Introduction
Hello!
I am new to left hand . I need help in what to do
Starting my journey with Lilith
Introduction Why is this happening
Any tips for a christian
Summoning Angels
Sigil concration
Help with finding a Incubus
Hey everyone I’m new to the forum
Summoning the King Paimon
Is it possible to become a nephilim? (half angel half human)
6th & 7th books of moses: a grimoire breakdown
Seen it all. Yawn
Intro Hi Everyone
Spiritual Marriage
Is the Bible real?. Or did Jesus not exist
Hathor, help?
Kali or Lilith?
The Demon's and Angels Unite - A Vision Given To Me (This Changes Everything)
Astrology and Yod
About the demon Furfur
Greetings All, New Member Here
Sleeping with a photo under your pillow
Evolved
First experience with sitri
Summon A god entity?
Goetia
Hi, Kitty Here :)
What does it mean to have an emotional reaction to someone before you meet them
New to here!
David Here With Some Questions
Sex spirit
Looking for a Mentor
Demonic children
My first successful evocation and my call for your aid
Magic for beginners
New to Satanism, Advice needed please
Help evoking Dra'talon
Will you help me with a curse?
Spider Goddess
Call of the morrigan
Youtube attacks Kek?
New, in need of some guidance
Am I having a sexual relationship with a spirit and/or demon?
Hi can anyone help?
Hope is the absence of success
Experience with LRP, LRH, Middle Pillar
Hello
Message for the Homeless and Poor
15 years Please help!
How do i call a demon to work for me
How do i call a demon to work for me
Study of the Qliphothic Tree
Using the black mirror
9 Gatekeepers? Who are they?
Health
New here, some questions on divination
Help! Ritual or Spell for health?
Marbas Sigil Magick- How to evoke?
Darcavious Alexander
I need a Little Help
Question
Nadi Purification
Hail Bune! - My employment success working with Bune
Im New. First Night. I want to Regain custody of my kids. And Have sex with anywoman I want and make her desire me and abundace of wealth
Rey, Baal, Pan? Will someone connect the Rey name.. I already know Pan and Baal are the same Entity
Spiritual Relationships
I'm Ready to Die
Hello
Color Sorcery (turning everything into a form of Magick)
Moloch
Can you go around or bend free will
How Do You Summon Azazel?
New member here
Welcome to Become A Living God
Angels and a random japanese guy
The Forehead Eye
Thoughtforms vs demons/angels
Dimensional magick
Simple modern book with all the demons and their sigils
Trying To Understand Magick?
Somnus Dreadwood
Working With Lilith
Two bloodpacts on one day
Looking for some guidance?
How to become something close to a god?
I want to summon King Paimon but i need some caution
Joy Of Satan Views On Satan
Has anyone tried THAT curse yet?
King Paimon question
Beginner looking for advice
Physical shapeshifting?
Need Magick to bring back ex gf
Need help
Archangel methods
Gemstones and Demons
Experiences evoking Aamon?
Can I be Possessed Under Terms?
Calling for guidance to begin my path
New kid need Help in invoking spirits
I need some advice on an affective curse
Order
Which entity for business
How to have more work for my law office, consulting business?
How to summon bune
The Ressurection of Micah: NewAccount
Need help
My First Evocation of King Paimon
What if recorded conjuration in music conjures spirits
Commentary On Islamic Expansion, Migration & Politics
Please help me get rid of these tormentors!
Any spirit/entity that can help me become more beautiful?
Evocation of Shax ~
Important: WizardForums Hacked, Members Meetup
What does being gay mean to you, spiritually?
Greetings to all
Try to save Amazon forests with magic
Greetings. Introduction
Business Is Bune!
Who's the strongest there is out there?
Qliphoth Sigils - Crowley vs. Karlsson
Queen Pomba Gira: Do you think the ritual will work?
What/Who is The Way, The Truth & The Life
I did the intranquil spirit spell or I think
Anubis Invocation
Anyone got a spell to land a job?
Found something that works!
Question about Amon
Very New here
Magic f ** k With me?
Leonard Elmera ( Haitian Bokor
How to summon king paimon
For those advanced practitioners with a close relationship with their patron spirits

I agree with what you are all trying to do here. My apologies for reving up that dead horse thread to as ridiculous as it got. I take partial responsibility for that! But regardless I think that these rules will greatly help bring our forum back to what was originally intended. Bravo Alex and Gozer!

6 Likes

Thumbs up from me simply because it’ll help keep things a bit more serious and focused on the actual topic of magick and ascent, and where I’m at right now, that’s a good thing.

10 Likes

I’ve been doing some thinking about this.

Until recently, I was almost allergic to the idea this forum could need moderation, and I posted as much here, where a fly-by rabble rouser got roundly dismissed by members, with intelligent arguments and rational debate. I was so into that and thought it was proof of how sound the idea was, of black magicians taking care of business.

But then the whole thing with Elison kicked off - and he was a (kind of) established member, a guy with plenty of posts (some of which were useful) and interesting info, and then he did the mad post of his “services” and it kicked off.

I watched, horrified, as it unrolled, from a member selling his services, to his increasingly unawares (or wilfully ignorant, I don’t care) defence of them in the face of rational challenges and reasonable advice, into a full-on assault on this community as a whole.

And I saw how that spread, and sucked the life out of the forums, and became a farcical play upon the idea any of us have power, when every time we bother to log-in, we have to deal with or consciously choose to ignore this kind of bullshit.

Then I thought, fuck this for a game of soldiers, and I contacted the mods/admins, practically begging them to ban this user. Who I have had decent conversations with, and had (and still have) no personal grudge against.

It made me think.

Why are we here?

To bash how we’re RIGHT into everyone’s heads, and then demand money and praise (“reviews”), even when we’re making it clear we don’t care if it fucks things up?

To spout bullshit, comment only on other people’s experiences, quote from books and be dismissive of whatever anyone else says?

I know that’s not why I joined: I joined because I was already searching for how to become a goddess, or (more accurately) to command the powers of a goddess within my lifetime, and I was frankly gobsmacked when my randon google searches one night turned up this site, Eric’s vids, and all that happened since.

Going forwards, what are we into - the chance to be “right” - driven by socially conditioned ego, snark, the need to seem cool, by the standards of a world we’re already rejecting, revolting against, and ready to become the architects of its re-design?

I know I’ve recently become a bit wary, to be honest, of posting stuff, not because I “feared” trolling, but because I didn’t have the energy in my day (I work on a computer already) to defend my “UPG” and other stuff that I have from the shit-slinging monkeys that I was concerned might take exception.

And yes, I have also lost my temper, cussed at people, and generally not always lived up to my own standards (what I was doing posting a link to retro British TV in this thread by TWF, god only knows).

I just hope we can all be a bit more serious, in a GOOD way, a bit more committed, and a bit less picking the mote out the other guy’s eye (there, now you got ME quoting the Bible! lol) in future.

Meh - just had to get that off my chest - I had a laugh on the Dead Horse thread, posting my Rubber Nun (she’s fo’ real) but only because I joined long after it stopped being a toxic topic, and became a silly nonsense thread.

But I’m not here just to take the piss, pass judgement on things I don’t know anything about, or generally fall into any category of shit the internet is full of.

So, yeah: serious new direction? Bring it.

Sorry if it seems like I’m all, “Woo, what does SHE matter” because I don’t, but I thought my thought processes were worth explaining, and also why I think this has to happen.

I see nothing here in these rules that is contrary to ascent, and a lot that supports that concept.

Ascent?

Bring it.

Bullshit?

Ban it.

Yeah, I’m done, soz for the rant!

18 Likes

what’s wrong quoting from books? i did it almost three times…why not?

4 Likes

Oh I do it too, I was just saying there’s more interest for me in hearing people’s experiences first hand, and that was just my opinion and not some kind of statement of what I think anyone else should do, all the time and no exceptions. :slight_smile:

Sometimes a book has the best answer, and quoting it directly can make a point more concisely than playing Chinese whispers by trying to paraphrase what it meant to you.

6 Likes

Oh I do it too, I was just saying there’s more interest for me in hearing people’s experiences first hand, and that was just my opinion and not some kind of statement of what I think anyone else should do, all the time and no exceptions. :slight_smile:

Sometimes a book has the best answer, and quoting it directly can make a point more concisely than playing Chinese whispers by trying to paraphrase what it meant to you.[/quote]

personally i have some problems with my english…zorito is the king.i am the prince.sometimes i have to edit and edit again,to make my post readable…
so the best way way for me when i want to ask or write something that i saw on a book and i want to discuss it is to copy and paste it directly.

4 Likes

It is unfortunate that BALG had to implement rules. However, I hear ya Bran, and at the end of the day this forum really is about assisting each other into Ascension.

I think these are more just plan 'ole good manners really. And good manners, being respectful, and having an open mind go a long way :slight_smile:

That’s what has separated “Mature Black Magicians” from the kiddie table here on BALG…at least that has been my personal/direct experience.

Thanks Bran & Gozer.

5 Likes

do i still count as new? do i need to make an introduction?

4 Likes

That wouldn’t be a bad move

4 Likes

I see a lot has changed for the better since I’ve been away. Glad to see it happen.

3 Likes

It’s disrespectful to hock one’s wares on another Sorcerer’s forum without invitation, let alone coming to his/her lair and peeing upon his carpet. I too had to make such rules after a time.the internet is full of idiots it seems.

6 Likes

It’s been quite a while since I have been on here… I hope that everyone who has been part of this community for a while is doing well; not excluding any serious minded newcomers…It would be nice to see things getting back to the originally planned order, and I hope this strategy works out according to plan…

4 Likes

Today’s newsletter puts forward a very good point for why having prolonged arguments with anyone (online or off) is more harmful that it may at first seem to be, it’s well worth reading.

4 Likes

[

*Sollicitation…Jesus loves you, repent and join Christianity. Again, this will be removed as well as the account

[/quote]

Son no christian magick alowed that seems unfair

3 Likes

[quote=“atherius, post:23, topic:3189”][

*Sollicitation…Jesus loves you, repent and join Christianity. Again, this will be removed as well as the account[/quote]

Son no christian magick alowed that seems unfair
[/quote]

Just no preaching. Telling people they NEED to repent or NEED to follow this way… etc
Basic trolling. ROFL

4 Likes

just to confirm- rules read and understood.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if this can be automated. In other words, members with a 0 post count would find the New Topic button unclickable to them. Reply would also be locked for every thread except the Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum thread. No ability to PM anyone who doesn’t have a mod or admin level in the forum. Once they’ve intro’d themselves in the Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum thread, the New Topic, Reply, and PM buttons would become fully unlocked.

6 Likes

Well actually Timothy mentioned something recently that might fix this, but I don’t want to talk out of turn - it would probably save me and Claidheam (and formerly Bran) from having to send so many reminders, and then occasionally chase people up afterwards.

Often new members don’t even see they have a message waiting, which is why I post an image into their threads or whatever to show where to find them if someone continues posting after we’ve sent the PM, because it’s almost always due to not seeing the message.

Sticky-thread blindness is a real thing, I’ve joined forums myself and started posting without really reading every last pinned topic! :slight_smile:

It’s actually only a minority of new members who know to do an intro first, and in almost every single case it’s from genuinely not knowing about this - people see a topic they want to jump into, or they have a pressing problem, and haven’t read the OP in this thread.

C’est la vie, however very few people skip doing it to be contentious or annoying, but yes Timothy has, I think, something on the drawing board that might be helpful. :slight_smile:

Oh and PS, people who just join to make posts in the Q&A subforum aren’t requested to do intros, that’s just to keep it accessible and simple for people who otherwise wouldn’t be involved in the forum, so again if all but Intros & the Q&A were locked to 0 post-count people, we’d probably see people dumping long screeds into the Q&A which would make for just as much moderation work moving them round… it’s kind of a tough nut to crack at the moment.

5 Likes

Apologies for my ignorance but what is a “dead horse”?

4 Likes