Do you consider yourself a human being

I just call myself a spirit having a human experience.

15 Likes

I like to consider the human body as a complex vehicle, and my conscious Self, the driver of said vehicle. The human body is just a means for souls to experience the physical domain. Kind of like a videogame :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

You just reminded me of the matrix

1 Like

We’re all existing within our own minds generated by our brain which allows for consciousness. We’re Gods inhabiting the highest order of evolution or creation, the human experience. The universe viewing itself through it’s most advanced lens.

9 Likes

Yes I consider myself human, mind, body, and soul, my soul is not aa human soul and differs from my body but for all of my soul to be in this body the body has to be compatible with the soul and the mind capable of bridging the two. So while I am human at least physically, in soul I am not, in mind I am an amalgamation of my true self and the me that has developed from my experiences in this life.

4 Likes

Depends on who’s running the machine in my head, example, right now i feel like a @DarkestKnight.

So Welcome @Robbi_Joe Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

6 Likes

My soul isn’t human but I’m definitely very much physically one :slight_smile: a spirit having a physical experience. Don’t want to come back again though.

8 Likes

Me neither, once my human body dies i stay in the astral realm.

4 Likes

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Yes

3 Likes

me too

1 Like

I have a life awaiting for me there.

1 Like

I have a few things to pick back up when I die and transition back to the etheric, albeit my projection handles things now from time to time, it would just be nice to fully be back there.

2 Likes

I see myself as an angel which became human.
Wanna change the human life time with death.

1 Like

If you wish to reach a state of pre-birth or death, try DMT. It’s released in the pineal gland when you’re born and when you die. Mods remove this if not allowed but I personally use substances in my faith.

(Don’t do anything you haven’t talked through with a doctor, I haven’t tried this stuff but apparently it’s powerful be careful)

@anon48079295 i still have a kingdom to build, or an empire. I had visions from that place.

1 Like

I personally used DMT a fewtimes.
Through the vaporizer I feeled like suffocating.
Using substances, too.

Do you remember much?

I never had a break through.

Unfortunate…

Well… yes, what else should I feel? And how do you compare? Has anyone here being, at some point, something that isn’t human, so they could now?

1 Like