Changes since working with King Belial?

I can relate to that.

2 Likes

Please tell. I do not view it as that, I am interested and I don’t want this thread to be all about me. I want others to tell me their experiences as much as possible please

2 Likes

I think it’s absolutely him. If you started meditating on his sigil and then these things started changing, that’s too much of a coincidence in my opinion. And all of it sounds like things he’d do.

I’ve had very similar things happen in my life. Being quicker to stand up for myself was the biggest change.

7 Likes

I’ll try and list the things I am aware of;

Addicitions: alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine (coffe), sugar, video games, TV-shows. All of that has either dissappeared or taken the backseat.

Gone: alochol, cigarettes, sugar
Back seat: Tv - shows, video games, caffeine.

However still enjoy some of them at times but I won’t become addicted to them, like consuming alcohol, smoking, etc. because I recognize what they do to me if I get addicted and experience relapse won’t happen because of it, plus the rush or the feelings the produce doesn’t satisfy me any more. That and it’s easy to break addictions if I fall within their grasp once more.

Personality wise: before Belial I worked with Azazel - he was the first spirit I ever evoked actually, Azazel awakened me to the power and reality of magick and is at times guding my steps. Belial made my shy personality go away, I don’t let people push or walk over me and I am able to stand up to myself. In general I’ve become pretty fearless as I walk neighbourhoods after dark which people avoid as I must do to get home for example, no reprecussions, no fear from me, that doesn’t mean I’ll push my luck, there a sense security which I never had before Belial. More assertive I am better at getting things done where as before I was really indecisive and fell victim to impulsers and the input which I no longer do.

Magickwise: it’s very easy to cast spells under the influence of Belial, spells geared towards influence either yourself or others are magnified. Spirits in general seem pick up that you are under his influence and will basically give you a nod of respect, if you under his wing that is.
Belial is really great at influencing people and events in your life to make you learn something, usually about empowering yourself, overcoming fear of consequence or peer pressure which are blockages which stops your power and yourself to progress.

What to expect from Belial: the guy a powerful being probably one of the most powerful recorded spirits I know of. He demande respect but he will set it by example. He will show you what he can do but in return he expect the same thing of you. Being his disciple he will call upon you to perform tasks, and rites out of nowhere, he dislikes when things don’t lead to anything or stalling, when it happens he’ll insist on you performing the rites and trials he has set out. He will watch you intently and teach you whenever he sees you are not doing well for yourself, but you have to execute the order to speak. Belials path is one of self realization and spiritually autonomy through internal alchemy.

19 Likes

Thank you for that. I love it. It makes sense to me right now.

2 Likes

I could easily see him removing negative people from your Life. There was a testimony on Indigp Priestess’ channel where a lady described something similar.

Unfortunately I have not worked with him yet so I can’t really help.

1 Like

I believe so, for me I sometimes go off on my friends that I don’t usually and I don’t take any bullshit from anyone.

1 Like

Is it also true that once a Magician gains his respect and trust over time, anyone that harms the Magician will suffer harm instantly?

What do you mean by meditating on his sigil? I’ve searched it up but couldn’t find an explanation.

I play the youtube video called Satan and sons.

They have music and 108 repetitions of the Demonic Enn for many demons.

Quite a few on here use this I believe

This is not part of my evocation. It is separate

3 Likes

I see, I’ve actually seen a few videos from that channel. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Hi can you please tell me how to evoke king belial. Thank you

Welcome @Mystic_black. I see you joined us on Jan 29, have made five posts asking the same question to multiple people, but you have not yet introduced yourself. Please make your next post an introduction as per our rules. Make a thread in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have.

Thank you so much for replying yes I am new here and I don’t know how to do the introduction process can you please tell me how to . Thank you

Click the white star in front of the title of this thread. It will take you to the main screen. There, you will see a big grey button on the right that says New Topic. Click it, and then fill in the dialogue box that opens. There will be a drop down menu within the box where you can select the “New Magician” section.

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️

Thank you so much for helping me out . I have done as you told me.

Sorry, but you did not make a proper introduction. You need to introduce yourself. We need to know about you, and your magical experience, not that you want to evoke Belial.

Have I doing it correctly now or did I do it wrong again

1 Like

Most divine intelligences can cause changes in your life (especially psychologically) if you work with them. It really all depends on the goals you had for contacting them.

But yes, that sounds like Belial. He works pretty quick. What you’re experiencing is right on target with his specialties. Stuff involving court or legal matters, breaking addiction, and burning away passiveness or weakness out a person.

1 Like