Elevating POMBA GIRA

My nearest cross road is just in front of my house and I think my neighbours would call the police on a horse chanting to Pomba Gira and smashing coconuts…

That would make one hell of a Street view capture - “explain this” image…

I actually want to do this.

1 Like

Also, do you have to have an intimate relationship with her first or you can go straight?

1 Like

I didnt have the stuff for offering so I apologized but as I set there I had this feeling Cinnamon so I got up and grabbed Cinnamon out of the cabinet and put it out as an offering. Im not able to go to a crossroad either. I hope she will still help even though I dont have much as I seen was to be done.

1 Like

I started working with Pomba Gira last night but wasn’t feeling it, so called her again this morning and the energy was almost tangible. I was buzzing after. I’m feeling more confident than last night that’s for sure. I’ll post updates be they positive or utter failure :joy:

1 Like

I have interest in working with Pomba Gira. Is this the prayer to her that I’ve heard about? I’m only asking because I can’t see to find it anywhere else. Just need a nudge in the right direction on how to reach out to her. Forgive me and my newbie ways!

Yes, this is her chant to use while evoking her.

1 Like

Thank you so very much, you lovely person!

1 Like

To find a lot of info about lady Pomba Gira, just google Pomba Gira Brasil , and ask google to translate the sites, you will have a lot of info, because she is very higly venerated there.

2 Likes

I have a question…did you leave an altar at all or did you just offer and then deliver the offerings. Later fulfilled your promise?

Pomba Gira told me to kiss her ass. She didn’t help me one bit. Lol

All spirits, angels or demons don’t respond to everyone.

1 Like

A diety does not have to work with you, just because you ask. They have the right to refuse.

Hello, I’ve been working or at least trying to work with Pomba Gira. Everyone seems to get fast results. This is Day 6 for me and so far no movement in my situation. I followed the online instructions, but I’m not sure I’m getting her attention. How can I tell whether I’m doing it right or whether she is willing to help me? Any insights would be much appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

I am wondering the ssame thing. I have read so much how she works quickly,but I haven’t had anything.

I said her prayer on the seventh day i went to the crossroad for secrifices and the following day my partner confessed he cheated on me ,and when i quiet my mind i kept hearing a voice of a woman talking saying “sasiyenaa” and many words i dont understand

I know, I was really hoping for a swift change, but so far nothing. Completed the 7 day ritual last week, on the 7th day I left the offerings at the crossroads, which in a city of 8mln. people was quite a task, but i did it! I’m a complete novice, so maybe I did something incorrectly, but I was respectful in all my actions.
I’m wondering, shall i repeat it? Or shall I give it some time (it’s been only a few days). Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @GGirl. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

What if someone interrupted you while doing the ritual? Do you feel a certain way after doing the ritual?

Thank you for your welcome. A brief introduction has been posted.

2 Likes

Any results

Sadly nothing… yet