Skull and herbs

Hello there! I have a question about skull. I am reading Conjure book and it is written that one has to put a skull on an altar. So I’m wondering where do you guys usually get skull. Do i need a real one right?

And if you can please give me a few links where i can get an occult herbs…

Thank you a lot

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and posting guidelines in he FAQ FAQ - Become A Living God.

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

Assuming you mean a human skull, no you don’t really need one… you can use a ceramic skull. Day of the Dead or Halloween souvenirs are great for this. It’s illegal in many countries such as the US to purchase human bones, so check the laws in your area.

The point is not really the material, unless you are wanting to work with the spirit of the being who’s skull it was. Magick comes from you not the tools, and the end goal of any mage is to not need tools eventually at all, they are an aid when you start out to help you get your mind and emotions in the right place.

So here what you are probably working on is building an “idol”, also called a “vessel” that the entity your are conjuring can attach to, to kind of have a home from home on your altar. The vessel can be anything.

I’m sorry but it’s against the rules in this forum to promote external services. We can’t vet all these links to avoid scammers so we simply don’t do them.
In the US we generally search online for the herb by it’s name and find local suppliers. All herbs are used in the occult, they’re just regular herbs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply!

1 Like

You don’t need a real skull. A skull candle, figurine, etc. will suffice. You can order one you like online. You could, if you want, go out in nature and find a stone shaped like a skull. As for herbs, I get mine from the grocery store. You could also try local shops that sell herbs, or grow your own if you’re interested. There’s nothing particularly magickal about them until you put the intent into working with them.

2 Likes

Thank you for this!