Luciferianism and BDSM Slavery

It was a joke.

I take it the finer nuances and subtleties of the BDSM world are not your thing then? :wink:

1 Like

I’m not a subordinate.

Perhaps @Eye_of_Ra has some advice. She has explored the same dichotomy and seems to have balanced the submissiveness with Power quite well.

This is actually really easy to answer they can be. I am actually submissive, but for me there is only one man in the universe that I found that I could submit to. In all other parts of my life I am very powerful and assertive so it’s nice to as I saw someone above (sorry don’t remember who) say it’s a ying and yang thing. Be both because that is who you are. Submit when you feel you need to and be strong and powerful when that is needed to. Find you balance run with it and grow!

2 Likes

Set told me just yesterday that yes I have the war goddess in me. But that’s not my deep desire the war goddess comes out when she has to protect herself or loved ones or defend. He said he knows my heart is in being submissive. And he’s right yes I have a fire temper but it generally cools off as fast as it starts. Few things cause me to go all out to war. And Set recognises that.

I have in the past been Azazels submissive and it was wonderful. But I reached a pointed with Azazel where I could go no farther. I had to leave that relationship to reach to find the bigger me. I still dearly love Azazel and cherish those times with him. But I has to move from that so I can be who I am now. :slight_smile:

@DarkestKnight and I have a Daddy dom /babygirl relationship that works well.
I spend all at work being a boss and carrying around all the stresses of the day. It’s nice to let it all go and let someone else be “in charge” and to just be babygirl. . Who just wants spankings, and tiarras :joy: :crown:

Set helped me to feel much better about myself and the balance between the two when he said you are half a war goddess but only things like hurt your children would set you off enough to go to war and honestly even I wouldn’t want to war with you then. But it’s not your heart … your heart is submissive and always giving. Set, gets me …he really gets on a level very few do or will.

:rose::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Above all make sure it’s safe, sane and CONSENTUAL … submissive does not equal a door mat. Don’t let anyone treat you like one either.

You should have terms that both parties agree too. And if you ever uncomfortable you should be able to tell your Dom right away. Respect your Dom but never fear him.

Also if it is physically make sure to have safe words in place.
And never agree to a collar until you have spent a whole lot of time with said Dom and completely trust him.
Subs have limits and those should always be respected
Slaves generally do not have limits or very few
Babygirls are well babygirls :blush:
They get spoiled mostly but do love Thier Daddy Doms and will do alot to please him. They just expect cookies after the paddle :sparkling_heart:

That’s been my experience. I tried to Dom but never feels right for me.

But each relationship is unique and you should always spend alot of time getting to know your Dom. You will tweak things until it’s perfect for you. Everyone has different wants and needs and the more you get to know each other the more you can understand what those needs are and how to have a balanced and happy relationship and still fierce AF when you need to be.

5 Likes

So… as someone who is somewhat of the same leanings… I have begun to put it together this way…

it IS your will… you ARE asserting your will when you submit sexually. How? Because that is your desire, your preference, YOUR WILL.

Will is not about domination… it is about knowing what you want and going after it… embracing it. You WANT TO be submissive… there for it is YOUR WILL to allow another man to take control in the sheets. When you submit, according to your own will, you have the most power.

The truth is, I have found, that he who submits is really the one in control. Think about the times when your master has not been as rough as you wanted him to be? What did you do… YOU directed the flow, by making certain sounds, gestures etc… feigning pain or something else that wasn’t fully there, so that he would be rougher… you made him think that he directed this… but really YOU did…it was YOUR will, yet still you maintain your position of submissive at the same time because you are the recipient of his powerful blows… even when they are just a response.

So viewed this way, there is no friction between Luceferian belief and being sexually submissive. For it allows you to fulfill both roles simultaneously… you are asserting your will as Lucifer taught you, and you are fulfilling your desire to be submissive… YOUR WILL put that man as your master.

Anyway… these are just my ponderings on it… I could be wrong

3 Likes

No, you’re not wrong. I believe this. It just takes some effort to believe this, LOL. I’m still deconstructing some residual Johovan programming, even “conventional gay wisdom” in this regard. My head is under construction.

Thanks for your words, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! Thank you for the post. I’m VERY interested in the exploration these sorts of themes…although I typically explore them through though, through “videos” and conversation as opposed to actual physical practice…though I have engaged physically a few times…which was interesting…I especially explore it with the use of poppers…very interesting indeed.

what is Johovan programming?

All of our heads are…that’s the whole point of the spiritual path…to evolve, grow and explore…I agree with you that these themes are indeed tied into the spiritual walk…just think of how many restrictions some religions place on these subjects…(I’m not using direct words as I’m on my work computer…lol…trying to keep it in line haha)…so surely if restriction can be a part of the walk…so can exploration.

just switch when you feel like it and find someone who switches too

1 Like

“Jehovan Programming” = my Roman Catholic Upbringing.

1 Like

Lol. Gotcha…so like “Jehovan” programming as in Jehovah/Yahweh?

That’s funny. I grew up as a Jehovah’s Witness…so trust me, I get it.

1 Like

Yup…I tend to lump Christianity, Judaism, and Islam into a bucket I called “Jehovans.” Maybe not fully accurate (I’m not really a religious scholar on that point), but it works for me.

Lo… I gotcha. Makes sense…kinda true

@beastofmarbas Check out the book Carnal Alchemy by Stephen and Crystal Dawn Flowers.

It’s all about the spiritual path of BDSM.

3 Likes

I’d recommend this book as well… being a Luciferian myself and gay male submissive I find these two ideas very compatible.

My natural sexual state around men is one of submissiveness. But not how you’re defining it as “less than” and “diminished” in some way. It’s my path of Truth. It’s how I “connect” sexually and it’s similar to how I believe many women feel. The primal prey instinct to be pursued and eventually captured and consumed in carnal lust becoming one with your Dominant. I’m the receptive part of the connection. The Dom is the penetrative part of the connection. Because I’m a man and CAN do both I’m fully aware of their equality and balance.

Ideas Masculinity and Femininity distort the equal balance of the penetrative Dom and receptive sub roles for a sexual connection. Ditch these roles and focus instead on the Divine penetrative and Divine Receptive connection - they both require each other to make a “connection”.

The sub is giving up control to become one with the Dominant. Most BDSM practitioners know this as feeling Owned and protected and even stable. Luciferianism tells us being the submissive is not weak, or less than - but an equal partner in union where the Dominant.

Submission is to be “given a purpose under” something or someone. Being a good submissive means to be a good follower, a second in command, a protector/warrior under the command of the Dominant, a listener and a learner for the Dominant. I need to point out most Dominants get a good laugh out of me. They have nothing to teach me and I don’t respect them enough to submit to them.

This is the Lucifarian version of BDSM. I’m on my own path of enlightenment. The sub path in Carnal Knowledge, is the follower path, the riskier path, the path with the greater and faster self discovery and mastery but also the path with the most risk as we’re extremely vulnerable.

Being a Luciferian gives me “self agency and focus” to ensure “I protect myself” on this riskier path.

3 Likes

Welcome @PupDuke. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule fo this forum.

Very well put BabyDragon! I completely agree with you. This is how I feel too.

I am the power the Dominant is manipulating. I don’t give the Dom my power, I simply give the Dominant control over my power - this allows me to be “out of control” and completely under His control. I signal the need “for more” by being “out of control” which prompts the Dominant to take more control.

4 Likes

Thank you for this perspective. It’s very enlightening and has helped me frame things I have been feeling about submission for awhile now. I have come across the “unworthy” Dom’s myself and like you, have laughed at the simple games they attempt to play.

I’m going to have to give some serious meditation on the idea of “given a purpose under” that you mention. I both do and do not have persons in my life who give me a purpose under them (i.e., they do, but not in a Dom/sub framework, and then, only loosely assigning the responsibility to me). So, I want to think about how something is manifesting in my life in ways I hadn’t expected.

2 Likes