"Energy "scanning of eyes

I know! At first I thought I was hallucinating but I saw it for more than 3 times and I don’t see it everyday. It’s like the shadow is just visiting when it feels like it. In fact my sister saw it once too and she can see ghosts but she said it wasn’t a ghost. So I’m just curious to know what that is.

Guess I’ll have to evoke him and see for myself then… Thank you!! :blush:

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very Very precise. I limp with my left leg since i was a child, when i was a child my left leg use to be paralític for no reasons. When i Saw my last reencarnation i was a rich Brazilian woman with the left leg broke And using a walking stick on the left side.

1 Like

Hello, Loki_1
Try to focus on the surrounding space and your body when you go astral proection.
as for your chakras yes , you can work with them and body( cigun,taichi, yoga meditation etc)
its not big problem but i see some blocks in this areas( head and stomach)

1 Like

Hello, Mythopoeia . IDK if this is not prohibited by the rules of the forum, probably Yes, you can

1 Like

No I’m afraid not…
@Ingwina - you’re correct, you need to be a member for three months AND be reasonably active to build the presence to offer free readings. Thanks for being aware of that. :slight_smile:

@anon88521623 - he’s been here 3 days. You can tell that if you go to a person’s profile, as it tells you the join date.

From the Rules:

For yourself, since on your side you don’t know this person, it’s not wise to trust randoms with your personal info, photos or other magickal links. Just be safe and don’t do it, you don’t know enough about them yet to be clear on the risk.

If you want info, the best person you can rely is yourself. Get out a pendulum or tarot deck and give it a go.

3 Likes

Thanks for this! I will get rid of thise, i already have for the Crown Chakra, not the Solar aplexus yet tho

No, newcomers, such as @Ingwina, cannot do scans or readings in PM. It is a violation of the 90 day rule. They must stick to the public thread.

1 Like

Please scan me.

I’d love to get a scan, if anyone could!

1 Like

You have old knowledge eyes, that store information, slightly on the darker side.

I’m also getting a strong hint of nature in them.

The energy around has a white glow that is protected by a darker one and harder to read.

You might try to block others when they try to read unwanted.
@Elesp

1 Like

I’ll take a scan and try and give one back!

Thank you for trying! I was very tired when I took the pic which is why I looked angry, but I wasn’t. :slight_smile: I don’t know why you couldn’t read me, perhaps you could try again now that I feel better, or you could tell me what didn’t let you exactly… I felt drained yesterday

Fire, darkness and also light elements. Blue energy swirling around you. Your protected as well. Fierce look to your eyes, you never give in no matter how hard life gets. @Brand_New

So who wants to try scanning me? I’m interested to see if anyone can pick up my recent energetic changes.

1 Like

Thank you, I was surrounded by a lot when I took that picture.

For you a see a river and a giant rock. More earth based elements, like leafy plants, moss, clear water.

You are someone who holds their cards close to them but when/if you need to use your power you have not problems doing so.

1 Like

On point as always, thank you for the scan!

1 Like

I need to work on those bags under my eyes and crow’s feet and all. But I think out of all of my features my eyes are the best.I’ll be doing a reading for someone else even though I’m sort of new to this topic. As a side note, I believe every piece of our body is kind of like a window to our soul.

1 Like

I get a strong youth and young vibe from your eyes. Not necessarily young or naive, but uncorrupted from damages from different lifetimes. They are goal eyes.

They kind of remind me of young demi God eyes in the Greek Pantheon.

I feel a lot of activity in the heart chakra. A sort of serenity, and a sort of comfortable force pushed into me. This is you, without a doubt.

Funnily enough, when I tried to ask any problems you had in your life I felt sort of stabbing pain that moved past my heart chakra. I have no idea what that means, but I feel like it has to do more with emotions than love. Maybe you’re dealing with passing emotions that bother you a little bit.

When I asked for something else I could pick up there was a slight push on my legs. There was no particular rhyme or reason behind it and I can’t really identify it. I don’t know if it’s a literal. It sounds kind of pathetic actually, my reading. But I’m getting better.

I feel like a sort of stress on them. Not necessarily uncomfortable but sort of like they were being used. I don’t think this has anything to do with your actual legs. It’s something symbolic. Something like support maybe? Your own support.

I feel movement. That veil of stagnance is lifting.

You eyes are journey man eyes, normally you are the type to go on adventures and meet new people and take in the knowledge and surroundings of the new area. You can go anywhere and adapt enough to learn from different things. Actually open minded normally.

But your eyes are kind of clouded right now and what comes naturally is a little harder but it will come back.

1 Like