I wanna talk with the demon vassago

The problem is that my senses aren’t developed so the best way to communicate with him will be in my dreams. how can I call him to talk with me in my dreams? will it be enough to sleep with his sigil under my pillow? thanks

1 Like

If a demon wants to be heared, he will be heared.
You don’t need developed senses if the demon is willing to communicate truely :slight_smile:

As far as I understood this, developed senses help hear entities also if they try to hide.

4 Likes

Welcome @lilith11. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Hi Lukianov,
I agree with you, you are on point,
Dailysun

1 Like

done

1 Like

Use a way to raise power( Middle Pillar work or Chakra empowerment) and then set your intention before sleep( it is my wish to peacefully and safely speak w/learn from Vassago in my dreams tonight w/ full lucidity and rememberance) so that I remember the information I recieve in waking consciousness.)

Something like that.

Then in your mind while going to sleep state your attention again and again till you fall asleep.( I consciously learn from Vassago tonight as I sleep)

This will implant it into your subconscious and help facilitate the communication.

If you can, try and hold the image of his sigil in your mind’s eye as well while falling asleep and repeating your desire to learn from him.

3 Likes

A common technique for this, is to use sigil magick… open the sigil and put the open sigil under your pillow.

3 Likes