Anyone doing Azazel sword initiation on the blood moon?

Yup same as in Singapore. The pdf is on your BALG member’s login. Just follow that pdf.

I am also not very sure as it seems you still have to do another one when you are watching the video which they will send to you in 3-5days time.

I say you should do something tonight. Even if slightly late, so worth a try. Just 3 candles and incense. Did you download the pdf?

If you my have the pdf, you should download it from BALG member’s login

1 Like

sorry to burst your bubble but the ritual happened last night
you can still do it, since time seems to all happen at the same time, i don’t think it’ll matter that much
best of luck to you🤘🏻

Hey there @blackhat, welcome. Please take a moment to post an introduction in our New Magician and Introductions area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

the first part of the ritual was done today, during the blood moon
unfortunately it was daytime during that in asia, so technically you were supposed to do it yesterday…
about 14 to 15 hours ago to be exact
but as i’ve come to understand from what most of the demons are saying according to EA and various other sources, time does not exist for them…meaning that you’re not late for the ritual, so go ahead and perform the first part of the ritual tonight, you’ll probably get the same results

@davolaki yeah in melbourne to. eastern suburbs. What part you from?

Probably a few more in melborne than we think. I know there is or used to be a school of sorcery up in lilydale.

I actualy feel quite sick today after yesterdays events and performing the ritual, heavy. In my minds eye my heart is black and the feeling is there. Though i can pull it out and move it down my arm into my hand , relieving the chest area of the feeling. As soon as i let it go, it goes back to the chest area. Might take a few days to assimilate. Receieved no form of weapon in the ritual. Will meditate on it tonight and see what information i get. Time to start work.

2 Likes

The date posted everywhere was January 21, 2019, so does that mean as in tonight??? I know it was available for purchase up until this afternoon so I’m assuming Koetting and the rest are doing it tonight?? Although I guess if we do have the wrong time it says the video time doesn’t exist so just do it when you can so hopefully we should still be good.

Also what are others statement of intention?

1 Like

I love how spirits work, I just called on Azazel and asked for his help I seen him cut my astral throat and take my blood as an offering I then got on and seen this.

1 Like

@blackhat dont stress. Work on your connection with Azazel. Ritual props dont always work for me. And rituals dont always turn out as you would expect them to. Time doesnt realy matter.

On the 21st i didnt get much either with my ritual, I got more before and after. Ive learnt my rituals are before i goto sleep and when i go outside and sit on the step and gaze at the moon or clouds.

I ask azazel questions and im answered with my own thoughts, they sound different though. When i call for him i see him in my mind and get a feeling wash over me.

You need to find out what works for you to start with. At night when theres clouds in the sky and the moon is shining. Ask Him “Azazel give me a sign” and watch what pictures form in those clouds. You might be surprised what you see and what you feel.

2 Likes

No worries, my experience was also that uneventful. No orbs, no voices, no sounds, no energy flares, etc… Wait for the streaming and try another ritual and see what happens. I think for Azazel or any of his Nether Lords to contact us in our dreams is no issue. If I still don’t get any sign or response, then I will probably take it that my pact is not accepted and I will move on.

1 Like

don’t give up just yet
just because you haven’t seen or heard anything, doesn’t mean that your pact was declined
he might just be watching from a distance to see how serious you want to get

personally i thought that my pact wasn’t accepted after the first ritual, but since then i’ve started a daily routine that’s been really good for me and i’ve made actual contact along with some pretty unexplainable things happening during my meditations and other rituals

so just wait it out and follow the instructions from tonights stream and then go from there
this is a lifelong pact, so don’t abandon it untill you have absolute undeniable proof that your pact was not accepted

3 Likes

Okay, I did the ritual in the ebook EA sent me (3 black candles in a triangle around Azazel’s sigil and I lit up 1-2 sticks of frankincense), but since I have roommates, I had to make it short because even though none were at the room at the time I had no idea how quickly would one come in the door and I’m afraid that if they saw me, they’d bother me about it or something and I don’t want to have a talk with them about it. I quickly visualized or “said” (in my mind) what my goals were and asked a question or 2 to Azazel. When my roommate still wasn’t back I got out a sigil of Azazel, [IIRC, I called out for Azazel,] gazed at his sigil and apologized that my evocation of him was so short, but I didn’t want to embarrass myself or something in front of my roommates. I hope Azazel can understand.

Something I did get, however, was a possible image of my weapon on my mind that day after the initiation must have been done. I remember seeing a vision of a gray-ish curved sabre/scimitar-like sword, and the handle got darker as it went down.

2 Likes

I suppose by now, after all the negative signs that I received, I will just move on. I reckon that a beginner without any of his psychic senses developed can have any meaningful lessons by Azazel and also very difficult for him to doing anything for me. I have been sleeping on his sigil, a 34inch by 34inch sigil for some days and not a single response. l had a response sleeping on Lucifer’s sigil on the first try. So I guess there must isn’t any chemistry. I feel quite sad it was my encounter with the name Azazel that brought me to LHP, especially BALG. As a beginner, I probably shouldn’t have signed up for a pact so advanced. Should have got some years of training before doing this. I will just keep doing some of my invocations and exercise and hopefully we can have some meaningful contact in the future.

1 Like

i’m sorry it turned out like that for you
but don’t put yourself down
i don’t think that your pact was declined though, so just keep working on your abilities and azazel will come when you are ready

best of luck to you

2 Likes

OK, so anyone like me who has a difficult time feeling energies often doubts that an operation worked. I paid for the ritual. I watched both videos later and performed the self-initiation as well. As i said, you wonder if it worked or not. It’s been a while.

About 2 weeks ago I got into a work related “funk” over 3 individuals that were basically making me hate life at work. I was sitting (meditating) in my magick circle. I had my headphones in and was going along with the 30 minute evocation mantra BehemothX has on Youtube for Azazel. When I felt sure I was “in the zone” it occured to me to use that “dark weapon” we were all told we now had. Most people see a sword or something old fashioned. When I did the ritual I didn’t see that. Mine was basically like a pitch black MORTAR ROUND … well…several of them actually. Fired repeatedly at the images of these three people until they were dust and goo.

Then I went to bed. I forgot about that and went on with my life. As of today, I shit you not, 2 out of 3 are now off the radar. No, they are not dead. But 1 is out indefinitely after discovering he has an IRREGULAR HEART RYTHM he found out about yesterday. And the second one was fired today. I feel bad about the first one. I was only temporarily pissed at him. The second could have vaporized and I would not have regretted it. The 3rd is still at large and the biggest pain in my ass of all 3. Waiting about that one. I would have been really happy if 1 out of 3 were handled and it was him.

1 Like

How are you progressing @Bigfatfoot hope all is well for you

Not much progress in my Invocations and Evocations. Whenever I do invocations, I only get an energy signature on my aura. Nothing more than that. I continue to do my astral senses practices. I get some success in my astral projection practice and hope to do an invocation while out of body and I would love to see what happens. Other than that I don’t do evocations as I know the result is likely the same. I don’t have anymore dreams about Lucifer or Azazel since then. I don’t know what that means too. Even for the up coming Abaddon pact, I won’t be taking part as I know it will likely bring the same result. I am going to follow through the rituals in “Rites of Astaroth” to get into her current. I have been trying to invoke her for a long time too. The rituals require more dedication. I will see how it goes.

1 Like

I don’t blame any entity for my failures. I will still work to connect with Azazel sometime in the future. As for Lucifer, I do the pathworkings in abook call “Lucifer and The Hidden Demons”. I call him using his normal name and his secret name. I get different intensities of energy from using different names. I also using the same kind of pathworking with AAs Raziel, Michael, Raphael, Samael. I get energy response from them too. I make request to them on certain issues just to verify if I am indeed making contact. As always, other than that, I don’t get visions or voices or anything. Just really dumb in doing magick. I even completed all of VK Jehannum’s Qliphothic Sphereworkings and always the same, only energy signatures. I don’t have all the issues people warn of when you do the Sphereworkings. I am halfway through VK’s latest Sephirothic Sphereworkings using demonic entities and that too I don’t see much issues.
I intend to do actual Qliphothic workings by opening Qliphas, invocating and evoking the ruling Archdemon and Archdemonesses using Enoch Petrucelly’s book after the Rites of Astaroth. However, there is a requirement to be able to generate an astral body or out right astral projection. These are my plans. Not giving up but just doing it.
Either I am a dumb magickian or something is wrong with me.

1 Like