Finally finished my ritual circle

or
http://www.zazzle.com/blankets

Thanks. I’ll check it out tomorrow.

I also started the consecrations of my circle.

1 Like

@Anziel_Merkaba: Here you go! As @Pilate69 said, tradeamark it. Hope this helps you on your journey.

~S.D

3 Likes

It’s looks really good :+1:

Or use this and don’t spend a fortune

2 Likes

@Shadowdoctor You are awesome for making a flat image of it, thanks for that… As far as trademarking though, it’s such a simple design, that it is so similar to other ‘magick circle’ pattern designs (in things like video games and movies and stuff), that it might be hard to get a trademark for it.

Still surprised people aren’t telling me what they feel off of my picture though…

3 Likes

And actually, as far as occult workings will go, my circle won’t really work for anyone else because it’s tailored specifically for me; personal sigils and whatnot you know?

2 Likes
1 Like

I just finished the main elemental binding and consecration of it, what do you guys get from it now?

2 Likes

It made me think of the six of pentacles “giving and receiving” just because you have six pentacles…

could there be any conecction?

1 Like

Not intentionally, but it could be construed as something that resonates.

Basically, the five outer spheres draw the energies of the five elements down into them, and charge the center of the circle with that energy. Five elemental pillars into one central aspect that directs those energies into the workings done on the circle.

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

I tried their service. Great quality, but not what I expected. They look like two small see-through sheets. I call them big ass handkerchiefs.

2 Likes

Same here fwiw.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on mine had to use a different seller that accepted PayPal it’s work the money to me to not have to spend that much on a circle being jobless doesn’t help

Elements alchemy dragons

1 Like

Haha, that was a very Shadowdoctor thing to do.
I see the runes better this way.
This is very elegant. The perfect balance of complex and simple.

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

haha, lol ))

Welcome @Muller21pr, Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.