How to know if a love spell is working?

How fair is that to her?

I didn’t do what @mauricio did lol. I do agree that I am willing to eliminate the free will part but just wondering how too

I would get a reading to look into the situation

I won’t tell you how to eliminate a persons free will. A reading into this whole thing is a great idea, but there may be parts you don’t like, but have to accept. Just sayin’ man. What if someone took away your free will? You gotta think of the other person as a human being, not a possession. We don’t “own” anybody!

And can’t make it happen just because you want it.

lol cmon @Optillion . I don’t want a lecturing, I want results

I’m not going to help you dominate another person’s free will. That is NOT what being a living God is about. Is it possible, I suppose it might even work, for a time, but what are your intentions?

@mauricio, I can’t PM bc I am new to the forum but will love to stay in touch and monitor the situation with you

Just be prepared. Real life and death shit here. If she doesn’t love you, she won’t ever love you. Facts are facts, and you gotta respect others. That’s all I’m gonna say on this. Do what you want, just don’t come back crying, which seems to be inevitable. Later!

She used to love me

Apparently not anymore brother. Move on! I AM OUT of this!

@Optillion, I get what you are saying, but this guy is clearly obsessed.

Yes and desperate! Obviously young and has something to prove. I will never condone forcing one person’s will onto another persons will. Its the same a mental rape.

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Its funny how this happens, guys who don’t know anything about the other sex except to control and bind them to themselves, at least they are purporting that scheme. Its young, naive and honestly pathetic. They have no self-esteem!
At any rate, I hope that cooler heads prevail- this is not the way I thought the conversation was going to go, but it was entertaining for a moment anyway. Glad you liked it…LOL!!!

1 Like

I’m gonna have a drink on that note!

1 Like

As generic as it sounds you get a feeling about it. Start to notice signs and her behavior changing. I’d do a divination about it if i were you.

1 Like

However,the forum does permit this, so please cease replying with variations of moral shaming over the matter, you may cherish your own values but this is against forum rules: BALG RULES - Please read them!

6 Likes

From my experience, some signs of a love spell working could be:

1. Dreaming of the target
  2. Seeing or hearing target’s name, date of birth, or place of birth or residence more often
  3. Increased contact initiated by target
  4. Meeting someone that looks exactly like them
  5. Smelling their favorite perfume or cologne
    The list goes on…

Those are just a few signs a love spell may be working.

1 Like

I will follow the rules