2020 Visions |New Alter | New Threads Of Fate Decks | New Grimoire

Hello everyone, I just got my new 2020 set up for the year of perfect vision. Can’t wait to try out the new decks, I have the entire Threads of Fate collection. I got The Weaver: Ascended Tarot, and The Oracle of Shadows Deck, I also got the Book of Days to give that a test. New Grimoire for an Obsidian Flame Magus on The Path Of The Lion. I am going to name it, The Baphion. Anyway, this is my space thanks for stepping into my reality.

TOFbookofdays TOFtheascended2 TOFtheascended1 TOForacle3 TOForacle2 TOForacle1
4 Likes

@DezRa I don’t know if your intent with this post is to give readings, but please be aware that you cannot offer readings of any kind to the forum at the moment. We have a rule prohibiting new members from doing so until they have been active for a minimum of 90 days, and you only joined on November 21st.

1 Like

Good to know, well I wont be providing that service until that point, anyways I am excited the new year, and wanted to share my space if that is acceptable. EDIT Must of missed that when I read over the rules, sorry

2 Likes

No worries, man. Just figured I would give you a heads up, in case people assume that you are giving readings, and start asking. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats a cool swag

2 Likes

Very awesome set up! The Oracle deck and tarot have got me jonesen for a new set of my own. !

1 Like

@anon482649 they are holographic, I love them so much

1 Like