I saw a black spider just a few minutes ago

I saw a black spider run next to my head i believe thats most likely Lilith watching over me making sure i am doing good. I think its Lilith alright watchimg over me i think thats cool she always watch over her children thats what i believe in.

Welcome @Lilith66666 Before you make another post, please do as you were asked and properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here and required. Click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

PS: It’s spring. Spiders are everywhere. My room is full of them, for example. It may not have anything to do with Lilith.

2 Likes

A goddess said to me, that who just seek them and seek them unceasingly, that person will have connection with the higher beings.
Gaze the sigil of the spirit and then have intent, and then just speak as much as you can to the desired spirit in this way. Don’t speak about disrespectful dumb things, but you can speak all your problems you feel you have or in which you need guidance. And more you ask for example protection, more they can give you and more they will watching over you. They want to give you these things, but these higher beings are sorry to see that people don’t opened their hearing ability. But you have to work to help them come to you and open yourself to them by praying to them many many times with your emotions.
And if you try to reach her with your mind and do evocation of your desired Lilith, you will gain the reward and you will hear her speaking to you guidance and watching over you.

3 Likes

Can’t seem to find any introduction by this person :thinking:
I checked every topic and post that @Lilith66666 has created.
Maybe I missed it somehow.

2 Likes

Well spotted.

@Lilith66666 please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and posting guidelines in the FAQ. Thanks!

When have this, it helps you as we can then refer to what you said to tailor answers to your skills and preferences, or at least try to. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

@Lilith66666 As stated, please make your next post a proper introduction. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent post you make until our rule is respected.

2 Likes