Give me a sign

Looking for a sign from the universe or whatever

Welcome to the forum.

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

Here is a getting started with magick guide.

Go outside and watch nature, the clouds, the movement of birds, anything that speaks to you. You could also try bibliomancy: ask a question, pick a book and randomly open the book to any page, see if there’s a message that makes sense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There you go.

Enjoy your new start after letting go of that heavy shit right there (and after you’ve created an intro, as you’ve been asked to).

2 Likes

Very beautiful deck! What is it called?

1 Like

@Dankquanicus Its the Tarot de Carlotydes, the artist works with a really rich and vivd symbolism (it helps me a bit more with connecting some dots)

Maybe the OP will find a “sign” already in one of these symbols or colours depicted in one of the cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for a sign from the universe or whatever

How about a nice cosmic impact? (if there is such a thing)

I guess “nice” depends on your point of view It’s probably spectacular and quite popcorn worthy if you’ve got a front row seat on the view deck of the Enterprise in geostationary orbit. :joy:

A sign however, wants to speak to your spirit, in a way that allows you to feel that it’s a sign and not random. The difference between a sign and coincidence then, is how you personally feel about it as a mage.

Paragraph one is the most likely preferred scenario, but I do think it’s going to happen, I just don’t know when, so I suppose that puts me into the category of “feeling” of a sign rather than a coincidence. Even though I do believe in coincidences, before the third and fourth ones