Living with a hostile house ghost?

Your suggestion then? Because I get helpless victim vibe when I read their posts. They believe they cannot banish it and so they cannot.

1 Like

While I believe belief has a good standing in banishing something, I also don’t think it’s the only thing that will work in every case, sometimes skill is needed not just belief alone. Unless you go by the idea that if you ignore it then it cannot affect you concept.

However, if his own skill is not there he could seek help from entity or other practitioner to aid his banishing.

2 Likes

That is why I asked which banishing they did. Correct me if I am misinformed, some banishings, like the LBRP enlist entities to clear a space.

1 Like

That’s what I mean, that can help him, which is why my comment was more towards the idea of his omnipotence.

I generally start with my own Authority, first and if that is insufficient, move on to enlisting aid, so that was my next step. It is all different strokes for different folks.

@jpaq87666 Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, as you were requested to do three weeks ago when you first posted. Tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. Failure to properly introduce yourself as required by the rules of this forum may result in the suspension of your account or removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Did that work? Salt usually does it.

1 Like

Hello.

I called on the energies that I usually work with and asked them to banish the entity for me. I have taken the proper precautions to prevent unwanted contact however this energy came with the house or someone who lives above me.

I have posted in this area. My apologies.

1 Like

Banish, cleanse, Sage and repeat. Black salt in the 4 corners of each room.

If it comes back, evoke a Demon to get rid of it and destroy it .

5 Likes

Don’t forget that binding it is a option! Anyway I live with one too! And it’s taken me about 3 years of defensive meditation and stuffs for it to be tolerable…can still be a pain though!… but if your still in your first year of meditation……… just try to do as much work with ALGIZ on your own soul as possible! Remember your flesh can act as the rune so using a separate rune is often unnecessary and wasted for long term benefit! Also Shungite is a valuable tool for preventing possession!… and don’t worry it can’t kill you! Cause I’m not dead! Just in case your worried about that!

2 Likes

You could banish or use a spirit to clean your house.

Also, if you are into vampyrism, you could consume his energy

2 Likes

Well it sounds like your developing a relationship if she said she died there. I would keep communicating because If your being communicated to an energy exchange is for sure going to take place.

2 Likes

Well, if it is a spirit if a deceased person we are talking about, the reason it is probably coming to you is because your neighbors are unable (or unwilling) to perceive it. You can, so it is showing you its frustrations. Kinda like how a friend will vent about their spouse to another friend because their significant other is not listening. Have you tried to manipulate your neighbors into cleaning, such as via the candle spell EA covered in one of his videos?

Based on what you are saying, It does not sound like it’s wrath is directed at you per say, which is why I did not go straight with banishment. House spirits can be quite troublesome when pissed off but very helpful allies when you are in their graces. The trick is to show that there is mutal respect. However, if it is actually harming you, get rid of it immediately.

5 Likes

So… you’re telling me that if I move to a “haunted” house, I can be friends with the ghosts and have them in my corner??

2 Likes

Assuming it is an actual spirit, it is not attacking you, and actually is interested if there is something to gain on its end, sure. It is not an unusual concept and has existed throughout various cultures across the world throughout history. If I recall right, one of the Scandinavian countries has an age old tradition of befriending the spirit of a stillborn child to serve as a house guardian. A tomte, for example, in Sweden was believed to be a house guardian who was the spirit of the first person to die on the property.

4 Likes

I see, so, it is possible but only under the circumstances you mentioned.

Thanks a lot, man.

1 Like

No problem at all. There may or may not be more to it based on what tradition we are talking about it, but that is the guise of ot based on what I have experienced. I’ve came across a couple spirits who I’ve shared a living space with and I never experienced theft while there when an agreement was struck. They also drove away a few individuals who turned out to be very shady

3 Likes

Interesting.

Update : I’m familiar with vampirism and have decided to give this a go. Let’s see what happens. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also quick warning!… I tried the same on mine and after a bit it turned around and start siphoning it back up over the course of a few hours… that being said it’s probably leeching off you anyway so it’s something you kinda got to commit to… also, also! I’d recommend reusing that energy through a psi-blast before it can leach it back!

Tune into red
Build up the anger while thinking of the entity
And release all that red anger into the enemy…

That is if you do go through with it…
Either way I’m gonna pass on some advice I got from another person… and that simply is… when all else fails… do THURISAZ!

1 Like