Anyone have some experience asking entities for help creating music?

Hi, anyone know which entity and how can i contact for help creating and perfectioning my art?

thanks

1 Like

King Paimon

Look him up using the search function up in the to right corner of this forum.

4 Likes

thanks! any other advice? i´m fairly new at magick :upside_down_face: and i don´t want to make any mess…

Welcome to the forum!

he’s telling you people already asked this and there’s as lot of good ideas you won’t want to miss, usually from members who won’t be repeating themselves, for various reasons. :slight_smile:

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:
The rules are here
The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ
The Terms of Service are here

1 Like

great, thanks!

I agree with @CyberLord Paimon is the best choice, but his a king, so study a lot, a lot before doing any rituals or etc… meditations are ok and remember that paimon helping you with art be it music or painting is a long term thing, so be patient don’t think it won’t it worked or he won’t help you, but pay attention to the small details of everyday life, a friend of mine asked paimon for help with music and improve his guitar skills, then one day he heard his guitar playing a single string and that was the sign he wanted, you know?

2 Likes

thanks for the advice, i will study everything i can before making any invocation