Introduction and seek guidance

Hey readers

I found this beautiful forum recently and I am quite interested to delve into this deep world. I have been interested in occult science since childhood, but have never tried practising it and have a negligible amount of knowledge of this subject. I wish to begin my journey soon in this field.

I reside in India and a native of the same country comprising of diverse cultures and communities. Demographically, I am an East Indian. Hence, geographically, I belong to a minority population at Gurugram in North West India. Thus, I have been savagely bullied in my childhood and also due to my cognitive problems. This is one of the main reasons due to which I want to learn magic to take revenge.

Also, I want to help people and attain enlightenment.

Please advice on the best book of Mr. E. A. Koetting for beginners and how can I accomplish the aforementioned objectives.

May those who advice me as well as only read my message be blessed by the powerful spirits they preach!

1 Like

Welcome @Ishaan90
You can find plenty of threads here for everyone with no previous experience such as yourself, use the magnifying glass top right to search and feel free to start your own threads as well. Don’t forget to read the BALG rules too.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful things.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hey!

Thanks and it would be my pleasure to chat with you!