Hello everyone :blush::blush:My name is Sofia and I am Greek…I am a card reader and a hoodoo practitioner…My grandmother taught me everything I know today(she is from Smyrna)…I would like to learn more about voodoo dolls and of course start working with goetic demons

3 Likes

Welcome Sophia i hope you will like it here.
Its a great atmosphere and ppl are knowledgable and helpful.

1 Like

Well you certainly came to the right place. Sorcerers and other assorted blasphemers as far as the eye can see here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

geia s sofia!!! me lene xarh… eimai apo patra… 27 xronwn… apo pou eisai?

Hi and welcome to BALG, Sophia. :slight_smile:

Γεια σου χάρη!!!
Τι χαρά που βρίσκω έλληνα εδώ μέσα
Είμαι 23 χρόνων και είμαι από Θεσσαλονίκη αλλά τα τελευταία δυο χρόνια μένω μόνιμα στο Μάντσεστερ

Welcome to BALG @Sophia

ωωω εισαι λιγο μακρυα :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:εχεις ασχοληθει καθολου με evocation ή soul travel?

Welcome @xaris962 Please read forum rules before posting :

★ Please post in English: this forum welcomes new members from all around the world every day.

This, combined with the forum’s reliance upon member-moderation, where each member has the right and responsibility to help us keep our forum civilised and problem free, means that it is best to please keep posts in English, because that is the common language of the forum.

If you cannot read or write English easily , please contact Lady_Eva for advice on how to meet other members who can speak your language, or reply to this topic asking for help. :+1:

Conversations conducted in a non-English language need to be be taken to PM please, in order to remain inclusive and to facilitate member-moderation.

i am sorry i did not know that…

1 Like

No problem, welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome! We hope you find what you’re looking for here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@xaris962 I haven’t tried any evocations or astral travel…what about you you?have you tried anything ?

i have tried evocation of clauneck and azazel… i manage to open their sigil but nothing more… i am still trying though…