Alternative way

after a long conversation I had with myself !.. I

want to work with an entity other than a demon of goetia , but I probably want help

and anything you’ve tried or

even heard about spirits that can create love,
maybe even control a person… to study before trying the practical part!! A spirit that possesses even a little strength but unusual, like a non fabled entity !!!

3 Likes

How about Orisha Oshun, the Yoruba Goddess of Love and Sweet Waters.

In my experience, Oshun is an amazing and powerful goddess, she is also a strong protector and gets involved, wanting the best for you in your love life not just on the surface, but within from a human healing perspective as well. She will want to help you face and address all and and obstacles inside and out that are in the way of you being able to receive the flowing water of life that is love.

6 Likes

Interesting from every point of view. Let’s SEE

1 Like

@Mulberry
Mulberry Can You Feel auras Read minds…?
African energy follows Me
Everywhere Since I was a Little Child I never cared that much until now

2 Likes

In this case, I don’t need to be involved personally like that so I can’t claim any credit :slight_smile: I think the impulse to mention Oshun came through from Spirit… so I would be just a conduit.

The thing about being able to relay messages does have a lot to do with how much experience and exposure to information you have. You can get impressions but if you haven’t seen or experienced anything like it, you can’t recognise any ideas to relay them. This is a thing of the human condition. A few humans develop the ability to relate new information, like Edgar Cayce could in trance, but most of the time these things come through the subconscious talking to passing it on to the conscious.

It may be that Oshun herself noticed your need and nudged my subconscious who told me, and because I know her already then I could go “Ohh! Oshun!” and type a message.

I personally believe we reincarnate, and in various lives and in between lives we develop relationships with other spirits. When something very personal comes along like this, I like to look for a reason if not in this life, in previous experiences in other forms.

2 Likes

This is a thing… I Don’t Feel Like a pure African because I felt it
for a couple of minutes Don’t
Fool Ourselves was just a great idea really! :laughing:

1 Like

@StressfulHeaRtt Why not look into some of the Greek God’s and Goddesses. That would be the easiest for you to start with. Plus you can get the information in greek too.

I Think here Gods Don’t care for Anybody… Are You sure they Can hear me ?

1 Like

@kiss-lamia-lilith Our rules require that all posts are made in English. A smattering of non English here and there is not an issue as long as the gist is also clear for English speakers. You might like to open a PM to type in Greek. :+1:

Non English post removed.

@Mulberry Yeah i forgot i will PM him instead.

1 Like