Sigil To Cut Through Confusion and Usher In Your Next Breakthrough

There’s probably a sigil for that. :joy:

1 Like

Lol probably… damned if I know what it is tho…

1 Like

Thank you for this simple, but seemingly quite useful and effective sigil.

2 Likes

You are very welcome!

1 Like

Just astrally applied this sigil to my new rose quartz. Works like a charm!

2 Likes

Glad to hear that!

2 Likes

Good day please how do i use it ? An please is there any link i can follow to reach out to a priest?

1 Like

There are so many websites for priests so you’re going to have to google that one.

As for the sigil, you can simply gaze at the sigil and allow it to seep into your unconscious mind.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this I always appreciate it when anyone shares useful things like this.

As always stay positive.

1 Like

You’re welcome and thanks alot!

1 Like

Welcome @Joseph_Nnadiukwu. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Do you ever interpret a sigil differently then the way it was intended?

1 Like

Not always, but you defintely can do that if you feel the sigil resonates with you in a different way than described.

1 Like

I think I will try this out. I feel like I have come to a stopping point and don’t know what to do. Thank you for sharing :metal:

1 Like

Good luck and have fun!

1 Like

That is the joy of sigil craft. The reason I ask is because this sigil would work splendidly for using some sun light in some alchemy. I want to wait until mercury is in virgo and do some sun charging on my earthstar.

1 Like

I think if i brought some alchemy into this I could make a potent potion Could fail and I might end up bringing on something less then desirable, but I like when things go wrong, you learn from it.

1 Like

That sounds like a good plan. Be sure to share with us your future success!

Is it “normal” to see tiny particles of what seems to be energy rapidly orbiting around every aspect of the sigil like electrons after activating it? I had this fascinating experience after concentrating on nothing but that sigil with absolute silence in my mind. On top of that, 5 and a half minutes passed when it only felt like 30 seconds.

1 Like

I think that’s totally fine including the time jump. This means you were concentrated enough to lose track of time and concentration is key in magickal development and breakthroughs.

1 Like