Can you be catholic, Christian, etc and still work with demons, dark spirits etc?

Yep. That’s why I stopped going to church years ago. Mainly because I just never got into it but most importantly because I disagreed with a lot of there views. If god or Christ was good and holy I refused to believe they are the way they taught me about them. They just looked evil. And now especially daimons. They look like they should be avoided at all costs when it comes to organized Christianity. Do they really believe this or was it made up to control the masses. Maybe both.

Yes, yes I was. I’m glad I registered today.

2 Likes

Well welcome ! There’s a lot of people here with christian background or who still trust in God I mean the same God you trust in so don’t worry. Just observe, take the time to read A LOT here before doing anything to be just sure of what you want and how ready you are for this path because it’s not going to be easy.

It’s going to be hard and you will bleed on the cross… No just joking :sob: But you will bleed because you will face some things of your childhood,… When you change your vision of things it’s always always always difficult.

I’m sorry for teasing you. In fact you know I joke about that because when I first came here that’s the type of shit I thought :joy: so don’t worry… Swimming a little bit in the lake of fire is not that bad at the end :joy: And of course your God is not going to let you down.

2 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you should have seen my face as I was reading the first few sentences I was distraught :joy: :joy: :joy: you got me good.
Thanks for the warm welcome :wink:

2 Likes

HAHAHA I KNEW IT and there’s going to be some times you will doubt again like no… I don’t know if I’m doing the good thing… Don’t worry ! If you want PM me I will discuss my path with you. You’re going to be reassured.

2 Likes

Yes she was. And she is the most beautiful on earth.

Tbh it depends on who you trust: a christian god or someone that actualy helps you. I used to pray to Jesus when i was young, but he never heard my prayers. When i started to pray to “whoever hears me” (possible not Jesus) also to “gods with no names” i finally was heard, so personaly i dont trust Jesus. Not my type of guy. Up to you tho!
No hate, peace bratha :slight_smile:

I prayed to “whoever hears me” too. I never got help. Not obviously at least. I’d like to think he helped me not in a way I was seeking, but in a way I needed to stabilize myself. Though I know now th LHP would help me more in my favor.

1 Like

According to the Bible, no.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12, 14 (NASB)
10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For whoever does these things is detestable to the Lord; and because of these detestable things the Lord your God will drive them out before you. 14 For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so.

Leviticus 19:26
26 You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying.

Leviticus 19:31
31 ‘Do not turn to [a]mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 20:27
27 ‘Now a man or a woman who is a medium or a [a]spiritist shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Exodus 22:18
18 “You shall not allow a sorceress to live.

2 Kings 21:6
6 He made his son pass through the fire, practiced witchcraft and used divination, and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord provoking Him to anger.

2 Chronicles 33:6
6 He made his sons pass through the fire in the valley of Ben-hinnom; and he practiced witchcraft, used divination, practiced sorcery and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him to anger.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: [a]immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, [b]factions, 21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 18:23
23 and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery.

Revelation 21:8
8 But for the cowardly and [a]unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and [b]brimstone, which is the second death.”

Of course, you can do whatever you want/like and you don’t need anybody’s permission to do so.

I don’t think most big guys would really care about it, most of them are very very understanding.

I want to make it clear that I have no intentions of discouraging you to perform magick and I have absolutely zero intention of converting you. You simply asked a question and I honestly answered it.

Have a beautiful day/evening/night! :slightly_smiling_face:

I would assume so. But according to every Christian I’ve ever spoke with magic is evil. Even when I say “well what does God do then, if not magic?” Only to be told that it’s not magic. It “miracles”

So, you know. Just do whatever feels right in your heart. That’s what I do.

Its all about virtuous action. You can ask a demon for something based on the non virtues -

Pride
Envy
Gluttony
Lust
Anger
Greed
Sloth
and they will fulfil your desire, an angel will not. Ask an angel to fulfil a desire based on the virtues prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope and charity and they will help you.

An action undertaken and founded on a non virtue or non virtues is a negative action. An action based on a virtuous foundation is a positive action.

A demons action will ALWAYS be founded on a non virtuous foundation/purpose. PERIOD.

Right hand left hand path shit is the worst joke in metaphysical history. Its GOOD or BAD - your choice.

J

i actually have a question related to religion. My mother is an imagrant so she believes in buhdism. I have a lot of buhdist related statues etc in my house and i have a necklace that i wear for good luck. Would this affect my summonings? My mom is big on meditation and the law of attraction, she chants every night and listens to thai chanting often. (honestly the means of her religion are quite like the occult but there are some differences) sorry if this is off topic, but same kind of question just different means.

well imo no you can’t because you still have that mind set that they are evil and are actually demons instead of what they really are the ancient pagan gods… the catholic church claimed the pagan gods such as Dagon and Bael for example as demons when they were viewed as gods in their own regions…

This blog specifically focuses on Catholic and Orthodox Magic.

Written by and Ex-Bishop know as Brother A.D.A. (Agostino Taumaturgo)
has been a student of Christian spirituality and magic for almost 30 years, specializing in theology and orthodox methods of manifestation. His father was a metaphysics teacher, and Agostino learned much from him. After being ordained a traditionalist Catholic priest in 2002 and consecrated a bishop in 2007, he learned even more but returned to the magical community because exoteric ministry just wasn’t for him.

Agostino now writes, teaches, and lectures on spirituality, magic, and manifestation within a Christian paradigm, and is available for workshops, speaking engagements and one-on-one coaching. He also hosts a monthly online class and can be reached at [email protected].

He are some grimoires that catholics and orthodox can work out of

• The Heptameron (attr. Pietro di Albano, 1250-1316)
    Oration on the Dignity of Man (Pico della Mirandola, 1487)
    De Occulta Philosophia, Book 1 (Cornelius Agrippa, 1533)
    De Occulta Philosophia, Book 2 (Cornelius Agrippa, 1533)
    De Occulta Philosophia, Book 3 (Cornelius Agrippa, 1533)
    The So-Called “Fourth Book” of Agrippa (Anonymous, 1559)
    The Isagogue of Arbatel (Anonymous, 1575)
    The Enchiridion of Pope Leo III (Anonymous, 1633)
4 Likes

Thank you for the list of references. Question: I can see why these would be appropriate for Catholic Christians; but how so for Orthodox Christians since they were all written after the Great Schism of 1054 A.D. by Catholic authors? Do you know of any specifically Orthodox grimoires?

Welcome @Douloskyrios It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

From demonic perspective there is no problem with that. I’ve never met with demonic dogmatism. From dogmatic/orthodox perspective it is sin. Catholic church in their cathehism prohibited that.

Even practicing “good” or “white” magic in the perspective of most of the christian churches is balancing on the edge of heresy. And the price for heresy is usually excomunication. :smiley:

Spiritual entities are much more chilled than human lawmakers :wink:

1 Like

In the Roman Catholic Church heresy is met with a latae sententiae excommunication which is a fancy Latin way of saying “the sentence of excommunication has already been passed” because the very moment someone proclaims a heresy (or commits apostasy, schism, abortion, being a freemason, or kicks the pope among many other offenses) they are instantly and immediately excommunicated from the Church and have to go speak with the bishop (or in some more extreme cases the Pope himself) to get the excommunication revoked before they can participate in any Catholic sacraments.

1 Like

:eyes: shhhhh I’m not a sorceress I’m a sorcerer do I still meet the criteria?

Thread closed: