Sacrifice alternative

What can I offer suhn’tal’ock instead of an animal sacrifice? I’m not comfortable with killing an animal and I don’t want him to take my cat as a sacrifice? Any advice?

Why would you think a Spirit would take your beloved pet??
Besides the fact its an unwilling offering, they wouldnt do that.

Also remember to make an intro, it is a rule on this form. :slight_smile:

Spirits also accept food but you should ask him what sort of food he wants.

1 Like

Welcome @ALTAIR. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

If you kill someone to give it as a sacrifice, then it is not a sacrifice, in my opinion. A sacrifice comes from within you, offering something that you value above all.
You could sacrifice bad habits, cravings, your time, etc. There are endless possibilities.

2 Likes

I would not worry about your cat LOL, the sacrifice has to come from you, it’s never taken. My cat actually sees a lot of things that I don’t yet but then again his spirit was gifted to me when I was 12 years old.

2 Likes

Offer him a good red wine, and see what happens. You will know if he accepts it or not. If not, then offer some of your own blood. Not much though. Be careful.

1 Like

Becareful with blood, it makes a strong connection. So just make sure you want to seriously work with that Spirit.

2 Likes

Well in the video by js garret about his evocation of suhn’tal’ock for hire. He sed that he only offered him his blood, and suhn’tal’ock killed all of his chickens as a sacrifice

I would ask the spirit what he wants. And like others have said, sacrifices are something that come from YOU, I’ve even seen people offer to give up habits and spirits have accepted those sacrifices.

1 Like

Well, keep in mind that he also mentioned that the blood sacrifice was done because he was feeling lazy and did not want to do the normal full blow ritual he normally did. I believe that is more of where the offense was made. A well intended sacrifice, even if it is not the same as what the spirit has asked from another person, can be successful. But, as to what kind of offering you should give, that is for you and the spirit to discuss.

1 Like