Being under a love spell

No he’s probably wanting to know what to look for in a target HE casts a love spell on.

Partially, but I wanted to know for the sake of curiosity. Like how it would start. Like the mechanisms of a love spell etc. and such. Would they dream of you, or if you were around them would you look more attractive in their perspective. I just wanted to know lol.

1 Like

Partially, but I wanted to know for the sake of curiosity. Like how it would start. Like the mechanisms of a love spell etc. and such. Would they dream of you, or if you were around them would you look more attractive in their perspective. I just wanted to know lol.[/quote]

I had read a blog where the guy let himself get possessed by the Intranquil spirit(s) “just to see what it feels like” (according to him). He said it was pretty brutal.

Ofcourse I could never get that spell to work even 1% on my target.

1 Like

I’ve been told that my ex wife put a love spell on me. But I didnt know until years later. Your obsessed with the person. Her mom put spells on me to make me easy to control too. All the mothers spells did was made me irrateable.

Partially, but I wanted to know for the sake of curiosity. Like how it would start. Like the mechanisms of a love spell etc. and such. Would they dream of you, or if you were around them would you look more attractive in their perspective. I just wanted to know lol.[/quote]

I had read a blog where the guy let himself get possessed by the Intranquil spirit(s) “just to see what it feels like” (according to him). He said it was pretty brutal.

Ofcourse I could never get that spell to work even 1% on my target.[/quote]Thatswhat I dont get about the intraqunile spirit love spell. Why would you want to torment someone that u want to be with you? I could see using a spirit like that to drive the person crazy. But not to get them to want to fuck you. lol

I cast a spell with poor wording and thus subjected myself to about a month of obsessive behavior before I realized my mistake. I basically said that I want for myself and target to be lovers. Indeed I was in love, and obsessed, got what I asked for but not what I really wanted.

I’m a sex Sorcerer and familiar with this topic. If you want to cast a love/lust spell on someone it is perhaps safest to use your own energy to draw them to you. If you call on spirits to help to do your bidding, especially when trying to destroy a current relationship they may be in to bring that person to you, the spirits (demons) will do everything they can to make it happen. This means perhaps killing, maiming, humiliating the other mate. They will continue to work on her and him until their relationship and whole life is ruined in order to drive them apart. If you change your mind and don’t want that person, the demons will continue to work on that person and you to bring you both together. They can turn on you and destroy your future relationships just to bring you together with a person you may no longer have feelings for. Very dangerous.

Your best option is to direct all your sexual energy onto a person (masturbating works well) directing all your passions, visualizing you are fucking this person. A witch who I was in love with described very well how it made her feel, nothing short of falling asleep each night dreaming of carrying my baby. If it is your own sexual energy you can turn it off at any time and let the power dissipate. Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Instant obsession

I’ve had someone cast a love spell on me. I have no proof but what happened was creepy. I had been taking some classes at a metaphysical shop years ago. There was a man, I could feel he was attracted to me once he found out I was single. I’m an empath. At that time I was working on learning to listen to my spirit guides. So I kept hearing voices in my head “go out with him, go out with him”. He was gross and 10 years older than me. We did end up going to lunch. It was like I was in a trance but I didn’t know it. The next week we met at the metaphysical shop for a class. I kept hearing voices in my head that he’s the one for me, the person I’m supposed to be with. I think another man must have sensed what was going on because when he walked past me he tapped me and winked. All of a sudden my vision changed, like back to normal. It was like I had been in a trance but didn’t know it. Like my vision had been hazy (so the ugly creep actually appeared decent looking to me) but now I could see how old and gross he really was. Plus the whole time, I guess a couple weeks while this was going on I was very sick to my stomach. And once I realized what was happening, the spell broke, but I was so sick I missed 2 days of work.

5 Likes

I had one about 7 years ago completely backfire on me and I was the one obsessed with someone who was happily married. Fortunately I was able to get control of the obsession and counter it, writing our names on a piece of parchment and tearing it in half with the words, “in the end, we shall be friends,” burning that very parchment and blowing the ashes to the wind. The next day when we ran into each other in the elevator, it was the most cordial and friendliest of conversations we had. I had this warm feeling; yet something like a giant weight was lifted of my shoulders.

I regretted doing that spell back then when I barely knew what the hell I was doing or getting myself into. That’s why I tell novices to be careful of powers you can’t comprehend.

2 Likes

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:9, topic:3813”]I’m a sex Sorcerer and familiar with this topic. If you want to cast a love/lust spell on someone it is perhaps safest to use your own energy to draw them to you. If you call on spirits to help to do your bidding, especially when trying to destroy a current relationship they may be in to bring that person to you, the spirits (demons) will do everything they can to make it happen. This means perhaps killing, maiming, humiliating the other mate. They will continue to work on her and him until their relationship and whole life is ruined in order to drive them apart. If you change your mind and don’t want that person, the demons will continue to work on that person and you to bring you both together. They can turn on you and destroy your future relationships just to bring you together with a person you may no longer have feelings for. Very dangerous.

Your best option is to direct all your sexual energy onto a person (masturbating works well) directing all your passions, visualizing you are fucking this person. A witch who I was in love with described very well how it made her feel, nothing short of falling asleep each night dreaming of carrying my baby. If it is your own sexual energy you can turn it off at any time and let the power dissipate. Hope that helps.[/quote]

Very interesting information. I cast a binding spell on my ex whom I still live with. After about a month she told me she’s having dreams about being pregnant with my child. Typically in the dream she asks for an abortion. Although I’m trying to figure out what I can do here. I would like to cast a spell in particular to encoke lust in me and no one else.

2 Likes

Never had a love spell on me, but stuck with my current partner of 4 years (was best friend for 5 years before it) due to casting one. Its a strange thing, because they know I forced them to fall inlove with me, but they have no idea how I did it, just that I am the cause and that it started off against their will. When I cast the spell I never expected it to work, but afterward we both felt this very powerful draw towards each other that we couldnt ignore. Started sleeping together even though it was a bad idea for the friendship, then moved onto a full relationship. I know its not just coincidence since before this they never ever saw me as more than a friend for those 5 years and I was not even their type, at all.

So depending on who you cast the spell on, the results can be not to noticiable to extremely obvious, like with my situation.

But word of warning, I recommend lust rather than love spells, I regret mine since I now know this person and I shouldn’t be together, too differing in personalities, but the spell is extremely hard to break and their attachment to me is ridiculous.

3 Likes

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3813”]Has anyone been the victim or the target of a love spell. I wanted to know to get the perspective of someone who has been on the receiving end. How was it? What big changes did you notice? Was it instant or gradual.

I probably would be surprised to get an answer considering people on this form are more likely to cast a love spell on someone rather than have one cast upon themselves. :D[/quote]

The answer is easy, uncrossing bath. Wash that shit off so you don’t have feelings for someone you don’t want

It has been said that visualizing the person while you are masterbating, and then driving the energy into the person can have an effect on them. You might visualize the energy as red/orange for the base and second chakras. Lust and vitality. It might help any spell you perform.
Source: Satanic witchcraft section JOS site. Love spells.

2 Likes

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:16, topic:3813”]It has been said that visualizing the person while you are masterbating, and then driving the energy into the person can have an effect on them. You might visualize the energy as red/orange for the base and second chakras. Lust and vitality. It might help any spell you perform.
Source: Satanic witchcraft section JOS site. Love spells.[/quote]

Joy of Satan is for confused kids who shop at hot topic and wannabe neo nazis

1 Like

Hey? Can you help me? I have some questions and idk if we can talk about them in private?

Depends.
If it’s what I went through it’s someone you don’t even know suddenly there.
It’s bondage of mind, body and soul and knowing the whole time your a bird in a gilded cage but having no will to break out.
Hating the person, wishing them dead, but still not able to make your own body obey.

Now I’m sure if the person has a small interest in you it would come out much better.

Not if you’ve been through it but I’ll say once my mind and body could be my own again he had everyone calling him a rapist, was getting jumped all the time, lost his job and apartment, and had to move back in with his abusive father.

It was very satisfying. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

My experience of being under a love spell, this one girl at work, who I didn’t like, and she knew it, put a love spell on me, I was aware of it, but couldn’t fight it, I fell madly and deeply in love with her, and couldn’t shake the thought of her no mater how hard I tried, I have been in love before, but this was on a different level, and I didn’t even like this girl, The feeling of love and lust I started to feel for her was like no other, it was like I was in a trance, the whole experience was mentally draining and exhausting, I felt a deep feeling of lonleyness when I dicided to quit the job, and break away from her, I was fortunate to get out early before she had the chance to get me in to her arms, I prayed and prayed, crying out to God for deliverance, and researched on how to break a love spell online, but no luck, I just wanted to be delivered from this hell, I was consumed by her, it felt like I was burning, it was so haunting, at this time my mother who I was living with, found an old book that she had bought years ago, she have collected spiritual warfare books over the years, but had pushed this one particular book to the side, and never got around to reading it,
but im glad she did, the book was called, prayers to destroy diseases and infirmities, and every time she would read to me, I would feel relief, were I would feel normal again, no thoughts of her, no feelings of lonleyness, and was able to concentrate, and think freely, without the constant bombardment, but this would not last long, this went on for a few days, of feeling a temporary relief, and then slipping back in to this trance, then the next day, all of a sudden, I felt like something had lifted, and I felt normal once again, but this time I felt better than the times before, it felt great, I wasn’t awear that my mother was reading from the book at that time, as she was in another room, so I came in and questioned her if she had been reading from that book, because I felt normal, and even better than before, she said she had, and with that, I decided I should thank God, so I began to thank him for his mercy, like really thank him, from the depths of my hart, I said in the prayer he was truly worthy to be praised, because I was so greatful, and I ment it, this was coming from deep within my hart, then I felt like someting was taking over, and stoping me from continuing the prayer, I was staring with my mouth open, trying to gain controll to speak, like something was disturbed inside of me, and mesmerised, and afraid with feelings of confusion, shock and sadness, I tried to fight this, and went on to continue with the payer, then I started to moan and wail, then with that my mother that was in the next room, heard me, came in and asked me if I was alright, I then told her what just happened, and immediately satrted bawling uncontrollably, tears streamimg from my eyes, it was an absolutely devastating cry, from that moment on, I was free, from what I have read, it is the jinn spirits that are pesponsible for carring out these acts, on behalf of people, and from what I experienced, I know now, that praise that comes from the hart, opens up a door to God, and they cannot stand it, I want to say, Jesus Christ is the ultimate power, and the Almighty Living God, is truly mercyful, to him be the power, and the glory, forever and ever.

2 Likes

Welcome @Dion Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum and required.

Karma’s a bitch.

1 Like