Weird, it’s not in my Sent either, will re-do, soz! :smiley:

1 Like

im interested. Please and thank you

1 Like

Me too please :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva can you send me the tutorial also

1 Like

Welcome @Jdwatson08. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Would you please send it to me too? Thank you.

1 Like

Hello there, Lady! May I have it too, please? :blush:

1 Like

About the familiar it’s been years since I’ve done it and I no longer have the book that had the info on creating one in it. If I remember correctly it’s extremely simple to do. You would typically get clay or something to make an effigy/home for it, and from what I can remember all you have to do is focus energy into that while visualizing what you are wanting to create. Once enough energy has been transferred and if you have successfully invoked your will you should be able to feel it’s presence. From there just tell it what you want it to do(within fucking reason of course) and try to at least once a day channel energy into the effigy to restore it. . Again it’s been probably a solid 15 years or more since I’ve actually done that and I’m not exactly 100% on that but I’m reasonably sure that’s all there was to creating it. Sorry I couldn’t be much more helpful.

What was

What was your experience like, connecting with him?

@Lady_eva would u send me dat link too??

2 Likes

Hi,
Could u send me the tutorial too, please?
Regards from Hamburg, Germany!

1 Like

That is something I haven’t asked for as of yet, but I think I may have one, because my dog seems to “see” something I don’t, as do my cats. Also I feel like I’m being assisted somehow. Would that be how a familiar would be? I have invoked several demons, have good rapport with them. I wonder if they just give them.

@Lady_Eva
May I have the tutorial as well, please?

Thank you so much.

Hello, could you send me it too please? I want to learn too, thanks <3 :3

@Lady_Eva can you send it to me too please :grin:

@Lady_Eva could you pm me too?