Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’ll give you a scan.

She’s real. She seems to be very connected to natural forces, close to a sense of decay but not full on embodying that energy.

I feel she wants you to meet her again.

She sees me and smiles. She wants you to go into her realm more.

That’s the useful information I got.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Man I really appreciate that. Sometimes things can go overboard with imagination, you know how it is.

If you wanted to scan. Is there anything I need right now?

@Post_lux_tenebrae This thread is for scanning only, NOT spirit channeling. You are off topic.

This thread is a grey area in regards to the 90 rule but that doesn’t mean any kind of reading is allowed.

@DarkestKnight My mistake. I understand. Feel free to delete. I transferred the message to a PM. Thank you for the reminder.

Please be aware that you cannot be doing any kind of reading, including channeling, in PM either as it is a violation of the 90 day rule. Please see the rule update below:

1 Like

10-4. I will delete the PM.

You only have two weeks to go before you pass the 90 day period and after that you’ll be good to do readings. :+1:

1 Like

I appreciate that, not trying to cause waves.

1 Like

I need a scan. Im going through some strange changes with my heart

1 Like

@telgega Let me take a look with intuition-

I am getting a download related to pacts or promises and the need to disentangle your energy from some entities…

Clairvoyantly- I see that there is an entity that has you wrapped up. It’s like a dark entity that has chains around the heart chakra. I see a face with a look of panic on it. It’s a sweet face and there are tears staining the cheeks with long white hair, but the face is youthful.

Claiaudiently- I hear heavy breathing, the kind arising from panic. I hear growls and low laughter. I hear the beating of a heart grow fainter, and there is an unsteadiness to it. There is a sound of metal. There is an echoing hallway. There is the sound of rain outside and the occasional rolling of thunder.

Clairsentiently- I feel the feeling of the ominous that resides in your heart chakra and emanates out from it and forms a presence. It seems there is a powerful feeling of captivity. Either an entity has captivated the heart, or the hearts captivity is symbolized by an oppressive entity. Big.

Clairgustance- There is a taste of iron, both as metal and as blood.

Clairalience- There is the smell of wet dog. There is the smell of rain. There is the smell of sweat and heat.

EmpatheticalIy- I feel a sense of tiredness and a certain amount of fear. I feel there is a sense of emotional rawness. I feel there is a sense of finality, of frustration, of wanting to be done. There is also a sense of curiosity and boredom combined with restlessness. A feeling of being frazzled and scattered into pieces and trying to pick the pieces up.

Consider each of these as energetic tarot- they may apply literally or by analogy. Let me know

2 Likes

I wish i could say. I keep hearing about this dark entitiy. No real idea who or what

1 Like

Hmmm. What appears in your own heart?

1 Like

You should pull a tarot card on it and then do a five card spread on that tarot card for clarity- who, what, where, when, why, how.

1 Like

@Post_lux_tenebrae and @Mind_Seeker20 do you mind trade scan?

@mth_yesco Sure I will trade you-

When I look at your aura- I see white and then blue. There is some gold around the edges. When I look deeper I see- green and black around the immediate body, and then the bodily aura itself is- spikey. It seems like a rippling surface of water of pointed spikey waves that even out and are in flux. It’s very active right now.

When I see the chakra system- I see the root chakra being clear and bright red, the sacral chakra being a nice orange, the solar plexus chakra is definitely bright yello, the heart chakra is less bright, but is now brighter than I remember it, the throat chakra is very vividly blue but less bright and the third eye is like an indigo and gold, and the crown chakra is like a wide open gold and white and purple halo, bringing in lots of angelic energy it seems.

In a single look- I would say you have a more angelic quality the energies present and that the chakra system is definitely healthier.

I’ll take a turn now!

1 Like

I’ll do a scan trade with whoever scans me. Just a general scan please. I will reply when I am available after work.

2 Likes

I am trying to understand the essence of all things and knowledge/truth/etc., and I want to seek the understanding of what it all means, but I want to know how I can know those things without having to study what humans consider to be knowledge.

I see a black heart. It seems as though there is a red core. The demonic is teaching you how to be independent. Spiritually.

I see your aura. It’s white and black. It’s shimmering as though the black part were water.

I see your connection to many entities have increased. You are being called into the black waters near your stomach area?

Other than that I see that life is going pretty well for you at the moment.

Finally, I see that you have a gold and black energy within your astral body. It’s shining with black light.

Long time since I traded with you can do it as well

1 Like

Okay no problem. Could you just check the entities I am using for my protection, I started working with them since last week. What do you want?

@Silverleaf

1 Like