I'm new but not NEW

Greetings. Nice to see the forum functioning.

Greetings to you too! Welcome back!

1 Like

Well you still have to do an introduction again, so, what magick do you practice? Where do you hail from? How many years have you practiced?

1 Like

Thanks for making an introduction thread.
Please tell us a bit more about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Do you have any experience at all in magick?
If so, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced it?
If not, what areas of magick are you most interested in learning?

To get you started, check out the basics here:

1 Like

I’m currently in Las Vegas originally from austin texas. I am mainly into goetic magicks and pact working. Been a practitioner over 20 years.

3 Likes

@LordofClout666 Welcome to the forum, my friend. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:
Want to share some nice stories from your practice? It’s always great to read them!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks #hail

1 Like

I have made a few posts.

Well i am new here but not lost to the works of Balg. My name is Seth also known as Lucifer from the channel Seth Daguerre. I just started reading his books i like the content.

I was a Christian that ended up being a sage then a mage then a sorcerer (recent) now i have seen the light. I realize that there’s only one path for me. That is with Lucifer i am not part of the order but work with him exclusively also Azmodeus and (recent) Clauneck. I not very good at love spells i can hold my own but i see that this is a place where i need improvement so tip are welcome.

Thank you all for being here hope to talk to you soon. i will post soon enough.

Welcome @Seth1523 Please properly introduce yourself in the correct place. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like