Light pink, plain purple if its purple

1 Like

Yes

Orange or yellow

I see white or gold in your aura.

1 Like

Hmm. Now that i look at it, that white somewhat looks like grey or silver

1 Like

Welcome @Djinn. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Feel free to say anything that comes to mind

1 Like

Why not?

Curses.

What if they just wanna curse your hand though, like making it slap the bitch out of you? @itsnathanm7

4 Likes

I have protection/attack dogs. Secondly i know how to handle a situation where someone tries to attack me. Not wise to attack a deity of decay and prosperity.

Your aura is showing some sort of murky green color. It seems to be wavy. Hmm. How odd. You seem to be teeming with energy

Purple

1 Like

Murky being dark? Or are you trying to Express something different?

Maybe a silly question but does it have to be a color photo? I have one of my deceased twin brother and me but it’s not in color and I would like to know his too.

my%20pic1

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

???

7 Likes

His aura is black and blue. @Iam_Incide

2 Likes

Thanks. I checked out the color meanings. Deep red sounded good, dark pink sounds bad lol but maybe if i work on myself i can make it a brighter pink? Anyways, thanks <3

Its somewhat in the middle. Your aura makes me think of a swamp. Dark and mysterious but theres a hidden beauty and light within. Deeply reminds me of death. Dark, mysterious, and powerful. You have a unique energy coming from you mate

1 Like