Introduction

Hey guys I’m Dennis, new to all this and looking forward to learning alot and sharing as well

1 Like

Welcome @Malware Please tell us more about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post doesn’t really tell us anything about you.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience at all in magick?

If so, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This information is necessary for us to get to know you and provide appropriate advice and direction, and is required to meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

It would be great to know more about you :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks… Yes we will know more bout each other with time…

A proper introduction is required on this forum. It is not an optional, and not something to do “in time.” Failure to properly do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

Hello everyone my name is Dennis 20yrs old currently living In Nairobi Kenya mostly interested in black Magick specifically vampyrism. Since childhood there’s been supernatural occurrences and bad relatives who cursed us frequently which fueled my desire in the occult. Also I’m following the path of self-empowerment would like to heal most of my childhood traumas and of others…
Im fairly new to all this and have no more experience other than banishings

1 Like