Sharing spells from my personal book of shadows!

@ObsidianWarrior hi, do you have something for a narcissist vindictive abusive ex husband who just wont leave me alone and go away??? He has a cop fooled and been plotting for the longest served me papers last min so I couldn’t fight them or serve him. I just need him Gone an out our my children and my life ASAP ! He makes it miserable just bc he’s miserable and doesn’t understand it’s him.

@ObsidianWarrior hi do you have some spell to get easily in touch with the Djinn?

1 Like

@Rav I haven’t really worked extensively with the djinn. As far as summoning spells go I have just used traditional methods.

1 Like

I totally love your work. I have a couple of spells allready spoken. They feel excellent.

1 Like

It’s very powerful magic. If you scry into the spells you’ll be able to see the energy and some of the beings that developed them. Fantastic stuff. I’ve not run into its like anywhere else.

3 Likes

@Mercedes_Ivy Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum, and I see you joined us back in May but have not yet done so.

Mate, thank you for all of your spells! There is some amazing energy there.

Do you happen to have anything to do with biokinesis? or spells to make physical changes in the body?

@The_Wizard_Rudra I do actually have some dragon rituals meant to make physical changes to the spine for increased flow of kundalini. When I get a chance I’ll post them. They are kind of long.

9 Likes

The Devil’s Quran may help with that.

1 Like

A simple spell for money and pussy please. That’s all. I’m keeping it fucking real. I’m a simple guy with materialistic needs. Yes.

Thank you.

3 Likes

@CyberLord I’ve actually already posted a few spells for money and attracting a mate if you look through the thread. Let me know if you don’t like them I’ve got a few more.
By the way I think most people come to magic in search of materialistic things. They stay for the insanity​:grin::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes.

Thank you.

1 Like

In a rather unique person. I’m one always willing to learn. I currently work with fire quite a bit, divination, working on advancing astral projection. Anything for one of them?

1 Like

@Darkprincess I’ve got some stuff on most all of that actually. I’ll post it for you when I get off work! :grin:

1 Like

Stay for the insanity - :-/)

1 Like

The pure intent thing for the cat killer resulted in his having a car accident. Oops. I’m just very angry and need to channel it through a narrow structure, like a spell. Nothing for cat killers? I have thought of protection, which has prevented him from harming my own cats, but it seems like maybe, for the whole area, it would be a good idea to also target the perp.

@shimmery That’s what he gets for fucking with a mage :joy::joy:
Honestly I would personally design a spell for this guy. A bubble type spell around his house with the intent to make him just absolutely uncomfortable at all times with a touch of Ailurophobia. Then just to add insult to injury spray catnip all around his yard​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@shimmery He will be seriously uncomfortable in his house and want to go outside,but he’ll be scared of the cats waiting out there. Should develop into a nice case of agoraphobia

1 Like

Pretty sure the guy is a psychopath. Any discomfort he feels, he uses to kill cats with. So, I don’t want him to strike out, more. I want him to be remorseful, if possible, or disabled, if necessary. But, I’d like to build the scale into the spell, so that his resistance to change decides the outcome.

I guess I could dose him with a fear of karmic payback. That might stop the behavior and induce change.