Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thankyou soo much Marquis Amon !
You did what i was expecting and much much more

We have a lot more to do :beer::beer::wine_glass::champagne:

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion and AA Michael for the extremely Swift assistance, I’m talking minutes.

You are truly Mighty and Powerful.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:
Hail Archangel Michael :heart::person_fencing:

5 Likes

Much love and appreciation to king paymon (LHD) for helping me discover my true purpose. It’s crazy y’all, he kinda of leads you to work with other spirits ( Angels) that will also aide in the process. Man!! 1❤️

3 Likes

My first time doing magick-
Using GOM demons of magick I used the petition for results to petition Vine to help make all magick easy for me. Hard to judge this, I know, so I’m going to give my public offering to Vine and thank them for helping me.

For my second petition for results I petitioned Gusoin to help make all in my presence in awe of me. The next day I noticed some improvements (I’d say like a 10-15% increase) so this is my public offering & thanks to Gusoin.

3 Likes

I want to thank Gremori for helping me receive money from people without asking them. I asked Gremori to let me receive money from people without asking them and she did that within few hours after the ritual.

I used the first ritual in the Demons of Magick book by Gordon Winterfield. If you have an urgent need Gremori can help you!

Thank you Gremori!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @breadqueen! Congrats :smiley:

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

1 Like

Thank you Bune for the lesson in humility. Luxury is one thing but stupid is stupid. Here’s to the rivers of wealth directed properly and with discipline.

6 Likes

I don’t know. I respect any religion no matter what it is. Doesn’t mean I’ll follow it or believe what they believe but I respect it as it’s what makes them happy considering they themselves may understand what I’m doing is making me happy.

Although some just don’t know when to stop💀

I’m at work and this really nice guy starts reciting the gospel to me. I have no issue with that my philosophy is as long as you’re nice about it I’ll listen to whatever you have to say to me until:

• you’re persistent and won’t leave me alone after I proposed a lack of interest in the nicest manner possible. Usually I will spend like 20 or so minutes listening. What’s the harm in listening as long as you’re not yanking my shoulder “BOW DOWN TO CHRIST NOWWWWW” I never really met anyone that close up though😂

Anyway. What i made this thread for was dedicating some thanks to father satan. And it’s a long list but I’m speaking from the heart to him here so if it sounds a little on the less formal side excuse me it’s coming from my own best vocabulary with the effort to express as much love and appreciation as I so humanly possibly can. In this case though idk how possible that’ll be😂.

• thank you satan for showing me that my own will power can have a drastic affect on how someone’s words of persuasion have on me. Seems a bit no brainer but I still listen when spirits tell me things that may seem “no brainer” cause yes I know it but I guess it’s being repeated cause I need to hear it.

• thank you satan for being better then that friend that always listens to what you got to say.

• thank you satan for pulling me out of my depressed years of self harm and especially plenty of self doubt in myself

• thank you satan for making sure I’m not dying in a hospital of some illness or any other reason.

• thank you satan for not only believing in me but showing me how to never give up with anything, thank you for giving me the strength to always try to find the silver lining in that rainy cloud. Thank you for giving me the courage to look in the mirror whenever I’m feeling down to say “yeah fuck it there are worse things in this world”. So essentially thank you for as well showing me the positive values with believing in myself.

• thank you satan for freeing me from Judaism. Not that I have anything against that. As I said I can have love for someone no matter there religion. Anyway. I’m primarily thanking him for this well for a number of reasons but one of them mainly being I wasn’t happy jewish and I didn’t feel whole. Now I like being alive for a change cause I’m actually experiencing life like I feel I should be.

• thank you satan for showing me how to breath. See. Talk. Eat. Sleep. Love. Hate. You name it all I learned from the one teacher himself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:thank you!

I could make a list all night if I wanted to. Perhaps I’ll make a gratitude journal on here for that​:rofl::rofl::rofl:cause I’m pretty animated and lit when it comes to satanism in my life lol.

I will See you one day satan. :pray:

Ps: I think that’s a bit funny how as soon as that one nice guy left I got to praying I did the backwards blessing and the prayer of Satan’s powers basically just asking him to “bestow his knowledge on me”

Idk I felt comfortable doing that cause the guy had me recite a prayer to “chain myself to Christ” I’m not putting that in quotes cause I think it’s bullshit or anything. As I said above I myself can respect a religious ideology. Doesn’t mean I’ll practice it though. So all I’m saying is it could be bullshit or it could not be bullshit either way I am not 100% educated on other religious practices besides Judaism so I’m not going to point fingers on what is bullshit or not, just what I think has more heart and soul to it if that makes sense; and it is all based off my opinions. Hate me if you must.

6 Likes

I would once again like to thank the almighty Belial for helping me recently. A highly powerful and very recommended spirit, I find that he works very quickly and brings fantastic results. All of the dreams I had that featured him prompted me to start working with him and I haven’t looked back since.

5 Likes

From the bottom of my heart
Than you Dantalion!
Than you Sitri!

Thank you Amon!
Thank you King Paimon!
For helping me right now, i await the results.

Hail to the spirits Great and Powerful!
Beautiful and Wise!

7 Likes

Last night, I did some “prayers” to an entity that shall remain unnamed.

Today I found an interesting item at a second hand store that was quickly “claimed” by the entity.

Only for me to realize that this item will serve as a good undercover connection. As if it had been arranged.

Hail and thanks!

Your power and presence are apparent!

3 Likes

Thank you gremory.

You gave me. The baddest opportunity and I am GOING to take it lol. I will NOT miss this lol.

I met this girl a bit ago. She’s local. And she’s extremely loving as well as extremely lustful. And she wants me to come over and spend 4 days with her. Great mixture!:joy: I’m going back to high school I guess. Jk I didn’t get any in high school I’m just gonna be real here​:skull:

She’s REALLY into me💀so I’m grabbing this opportunity like a football pass. Thank you gremory🤣

I’m already being called pet names💀

8 Likes

Thank you Buer for aid in my eyes therapy!

5 Likes

Thank you Mighty Mighty Dantalion for your prompt assistance and healing.

Thank you President Marbas for healing my eye infection, it was annoying and I feel much better.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:
Hail President Marbas

8 Likes

I like seeing something I did for someone else actually worked🤣 you see that guys. My servitors do work😂 thank you

3 Likes

Thank you Lilith. You showed me your power these last days and I am very grateful for that. You know how important this is for me, so thank you very much dear Lilith <3

2 Likes

Leraje! Glasya-Labolas! It fucking worked so well :fire: One dangerous thingy less floating around :relieved:

4 Likes

Thank you to:

Andras & Leraje
King Belial
Focalor
Duke Dantalion
King Paimon
Disodioria
Orias

For always being there and coming through for me.

8 Likes

Ok I usually like to give satan credit for the majority of my success and this feels like it would fit so here it is.

Thank you for helping me not procrastinate anymore about your Alter and giving me some kick ass strength to accept some extra hours at work lol. Now here I am able to order everything for the Alter all at once lol. Unfortunately it’s all going to be in a box for a bit though. At least until I finally move out which is in like a few months.

Essentially thank you satan for teaching me some maturity :joy::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Lerajae for finally making my sibling leave. The entire family was getting fet up with his antics. Harsh? Yes considering he’ll be homeless so maybe I’ll later do some things to help him idk. But thank you. I can live at ease now💀

6 Likes