That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

So if your SO or gf was affectionate and loving and tried to cuddle you when she was sad or kisses you when you see her you wont show affection?

1 Like

Yes I would and do, but I feel nothing. Cuddling irritates me. Tough to hide it. A quick kiss is cool, but that cutesie flurry of kisses that people do makes my skin crawl. lol.

Massage and listening is what I can do, and I enjoy that.

I don’t do the “oh you seem sad, let’s cuddle” thing.

So we hooking up? lol. When she’s finally had it with me or her illness takes her, and I wind up alone, I’m staying alone.

2 Likes

High five on that

2 Likes

You are really mrs bubz

2 Likes

I prefer affection over anything else

2 Likes

That moment when…you have to be a wet blanket.

Sorry @anon95990194, but you can’t offer readeings. You have only been a member since March and we have a rule against free readings until you have been active for at least 90 days.

3 Likes

I agree…if your SO or gf/bf isnt being affectionate with you and you show them how much you love them it would hurt you when they dont give it back

1 Like

I mean naturally some people aren’t as a ffectionate as others-some are even afraid of showing affection due to past trauma but yea. I’m a big person for affectionate cuddles and kisses and all that mushy gushy stuff

1 Like

I like guys like you and wish i met one when i was trying to date…all my relationships were one sided so

1 Like

“HUGZ” to everyone LOL :hugs:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I’m giving 5 free readings too, just call me before you go to sleep and we’ll find a good bedtime story. Muah ha ha ha

I love that LOL

1 Like

I swear to god @A_Pariah is sinister.

2 Likes

Why is that???

2 Likes

Because I swore the god :rofl:

2 Likes

The brows…pure evil

2 Likes

Pure jealousy

4 Likes