Time-Space-Gravity

Hello there, community!

I adress to you because the “time travel” idea got me for a while. I began to study scientifically about this subject, and (surprisingly) came to a theory that is confirmed by some of my university teachers, but can’t be brought to reality because the nature itself won’t allow it.

I am asking you now: is there any possibility to influence the time-space-gravity trough magick and go back in time?

I have to say that I don’t want to use obscure magick in doing this working.

Thank you.

No, but you can use the astral/mental to project your mind to past events, it’s called a few things such as retrocognition, retroscanning, etc.

2 Likes

Welcome @Angheluta_Vlad Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

After you properly introduce yourself, please use the search function in the upper right. The subject of time travel has been debated ad naeseam on this forum so there are many threads on it.

2 Likes

I remember a period of time (about three or four years ago) when I saw a man who looked very much like me, and some times people used to call me if I’m in a specific place, and if I was there. If I was, why didn’t I went to greet them. The thing is that most of the times I wasn’t in the places that those friends of mine mentioned. My thought was that I succeded in the future to go back in time and so I did. The man I saw back then was me comming back from the future to do… something, which is still blurred to me. That’s why I wanted to discuss this idea with you on this blog, to find out if there is any possible way of really combining science with magick, or… was just a guy who looked like me and this confirms I’m an open eyed-dreammer. :joy:

Welcome to the forum @Angheluta_Vlad, :blush:

Do you have any experience in magic?

Is this your only area of interest?

I’m founding my foundation strongly, for now. I read some books about simple things, and as time passes, I’ll start doing more complex stuff. For now, I’m serching the internet for things that can help me in my journey. At the moment I’m trying to make a servitor to help me as a magician.

But I have never done any complex ritual, a summoning or any other. Only divination and energy control. I want to learn much more, of course. I just hope someone on this blog will be willing to teach me. :smile:

I want to learn as much as possible from the energy controlling chapter, I want to be as good as manifesting my will. When I master this discipline, I’ll move forward.