How to summon lucifer

Why it is dangerous ?
You are scaring me .:grimacing:

As Lucifer is all about enlightening, I believe a good ‘offering’ would be to learn and study as much (about him but not only him) as you can before you reach out to him. Enlighten.

1 Like

That’s dogma, he is very nice and has patience for beginners

2 Likes

Dogma?

Dogmatic teaching… Christianity. Just getting some humour here.

Totally Im scared of summoning 'cause the last time I tried to summon lucifer with mirror (though it wasnt successful )after a week when I was studying my lessons his sigil just occured in my mind and I couldnt focus on my lessons and I just said the hell with you go out from my mind and the next day I got up with a bad scar on my left arm and now after 6 month it is still on my left arm . It was painful and my arm was bloody .

1 Like

Because that’s disrepectful. But if you apologize for that and you tell him you want to learn from him nothings wrong. The energy is really positive. And get rid of that scared feeling. Feel positive about him by reading about him on this forum. It will get you into the right vibrational level. Being scared brings negativity.

2 Likes

I apologized that day

Do you know ,knowing him as a bad creature for years and then understanding he is really nice ,makes it a little bit hard

3 Likes

He is not a creature, that was the dogma, false teachings I talked about. He is still an ArchAngel. Look at ‘My Journal into Magick’ you will see some pics of him. During some evocation he showed himself with blond hair and with dark hair same as the pics. He is a father to me. S o don’t be afraid.

1 Like

I used to feel like you. I was afraid just by the word “spirit”.
I began to work with lucifer and he is really kind, dont worry if he came to you it’s for a good reason. Dont be afraid. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In my country they know him like what I said but he is not bad anyway.

1 Like

Write your fears on a piece of paper. Find a bridge over a river. Fold up that piece of paper and draw Lucifer’s sigil on it. Ask him to take this fear away, let it be water under the bridge. Let the river carry it away as you connect to the current of infernal energy.

2 Likes

So did you do it??

Welcome @Nima_Mousavi. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Not yet ,I am reading some books about it and searching different ways for summoning and any time that I want to perform the ritual cause it is at night ,I feel scared .I am still fighting with my feelings .

So did you summon Lucifer @A.A

First of all you shouldnt be scared. Have respect towards lucifer
RESPECT him

1 Like

I don’t know how to evoke him but what I do know is that he likes candles, blood and appreciation

u should apologize to him legitly