What should I do?

I’m very new to the concept of summoning (not demon specific), but very much have an open mind.

I grew up Christian (my father was a pastor), but have since switched to more agnostic beliefs. I’m male, and have been attracted to a close male friend for many months. I’m unsure if I’m longing for a romantic relationship or just lusting, but I wish to pursue a relationship with this man. I’m going to assume deities would not have any bias against sexuality, but it would be nice to have some clarification.

Are there any specific demons I should be researching? I don’t want to dive into an invocation or summoning without prior knowledge. I’ve also read that I should not show fear or intimidation when it comes to summoning (though it may not be helped), but simply show respect.

Overall, I just want this guy to love me beyond our current relationship. What should I do? Is summoning a good approach?

Welcome. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like