Spirits bothering me

Hello,

Its been about a year now since spirits (people who passed away) keep bothering me, they keep coming in my mind and also do negative talk and things. How can i get this to stop?

Probably apologize for pissing them off while they were still alive

1 Like

I dont know many of them.

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Fix your ā€œspiritual hygieneā€ as itā€™s euphemistically called. Set up wards and shields to keep trespassers out of your space.

We have a few free tutorials and book recommendations here:

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. Youā€™ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:
The rules are here
The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ
The Terms of Service are here

2 Likes

Learn energy work or ask a deity for assistance

Murmur can help you

@Morvak Please keep all posts in English. It is the common language used here and helps to facilitate moderation. Posts in other languages will be removed.

1 Like

Maybe someone knows who it was or has seen something like this in their life? Any mention of him would be interesting. I would like to note that this happened in 2018. At that moment I had not yet come to the occult in the form in which it is in this forum.

Description:
I got to that stage when I was already awake, but I didnā€™t open my eyes. Events from a long time ago from today to yesterday began to flash before my eyes. The fact is that the day before I was at an event where there were a lot of people. In the form of memories, I looked at everyone and noticed how a creature among the people looked at me with interest. Dressed all in black, with a hood over her head. The figure was humanoid, only the face (if you can call it that) was different. This creature saw that I was looking at him too (they were standing quite close to each other, about 0.5 meters) and began to leave. I went after him.

Then I find myself in some empty cinema, somewhere upstairs, on support beams. This creature teleports to different positions. I jump to the third row in the middle and he appears and walks slowly. He silently sat down in a chair next to me. Thanks to this, I was able to see the face in more detail: the skin was peeling, in some places the skull was even visible. It is covered with cuts from which blood flowed. There were so many wounds that the word ā€œminced meatā€ is more suitable here. Instead of eyes there are black glass inserts with a gold frame (the eyes are not visible). The mouth was rounded, naturally a pair of teeth too, and in the mouth there was a black liquid that had a dried-out appearance somewhere, but mostly slowly flowed down.

The creature was quite calm. He started looking at this huge screen, and so did I. A short film from my life turned on. Events from life simply flashed there. From the newest to the oldest. Thatā€™s all. I still donā€™t understand what they wanted to convey to me, but Iā€™m wondering what kind of creature it is?

Iā€™m sorry. I copied the original, not the translation

nothing constructive but I wonder why The spirits are so benevolent to us(for example watching a short film with us :wink: ) if they are quite frankly more about the darker human aspects, which is more about destroying, I guess, humanity.

1 Like

@Baalzack There are many reasons for this. Itā€™s worth starting with the fact that not all ā€œterribleā€-looking spirits are evil.

There are also a lot of truly powerful spirits, almost gods, who have the power to destroy us. But they donā€™t. I think everyone adheres to universal laws. We already know one of them - ā€œyou cannot force a creature to do something by force. You can only push it, persuade it, etc.ā€ How many laws in total is still an open question

And humanity copes well with destruction without the help of spirits :wink:

2 Likes