Can anyone help me with step to step guide to Evoke King Paimon

I am really new to magick and am wanting to summon demons,but have heard a lot of various view points where some directly invoke some invoke demons binding them with power of Angels which is confusing me what to do,I am completely new to this and if any experienced person who has summoned a demon safely and with positive outcome,kindly help me out with step to step details…Thank You

1 Like

Welcome @Rahul_Nair Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

King Paimon is one of the 72 entities in the Goetia, first book of Lemegeton, and on it there’s indeed a procedure for evoking spirits through binding them.
Various approachs exist, other ones are making appeal to higher demonic (rather than angelic or divine) power, or simple and direct evocation. For example “Name, I summon you, come here, show yourself to me…”
A possible core for evocation is to draw on paper an entity’s sigil and look at it relaxing your eyes. It may occur that after some time you see the sigil’s lines flash, or you feel your conscience being altered. This may be used for changing a situation (imagine your desired outcome as taking place now and feel all the related emotion) or getting information (you should have prepared questions and space to write the answers: as soon as you are in trance, read a question and write down all that is flowing through your mind).

4 Likes

I am planning to summon King Paimon to manifest a deal for my dad which is postponing a lot and could provide huge fortune…,
So what I am gonna do is use 5 black Candles at each tip of an inverted pentagram.
Use a protective circle in which I would sit,And chant the enns while staring at the sigil and request him to come forth…
Do you think the King would summon or do I need to do any more changes …?It s a plan I researched myself should I do this or try by Demons of Magick method

I recommend Lady Eva’s method Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide - #91 by DiverX
You can use this simple method for any entity.
You do not need the 5 black candles or any tools for that matter, some people have the ability to automatically connect through sigil and enn, everyone’s different. Once you make the secure connection, you will know, just don’t second guess yourself or don’t believe because you will dim the flame.

5 Likes

Here you go: Easy Spirit Summoning Technique

I use no tools or candles. But you can use an offering, it’s recommended.

1 Like

Don’t use a protection circle with goetic entities. They can easily break past those and it’s just considered rude.

4 Likes

Ok I wont,Thank You for the tip,any other information, I am really looking forward to it.

Listen to your thoughts. They often communicate through them. Consider taking out a google doc and typing EVERY intrusive thought. IT’ll get easier.

2 Likes

Alright,Thank you so much

And also there won’t be any negative outcome of summoning right,like I have heard the cases where a person turns to a Satanic devote and ,he gains what he requires but slowly eventually his family members start dying in short period of time,any risks I should consider?

Definetely not. Especially for King Paimon. This never happens.

3 Likes

Thank You

@Rahul_Nair
Tbh, I would say to use the protective circle. EA Koetting does say it’s rude, but the thing is, for goetic spirits a beginner must use the circle. It not only protects to some degree but also provides the illusion that you are in the centre of the Earth.

Like, Yeah. EA Koetting actually mentions in one of his books, that for a beginner, It’s very important to use a circle…I would recommend to use a circle.

The Goetic spirits understand. Because You may end up summoning an imposter. And if you are not using a circle, they can get to you easily.

Just my 2 cents. But everyone has there own style

And @Rahul_Nair Please PLEASE Learn the LBRP before summoning any entities. Read and research more. You are not ready to summon yet. Let me reapeat something again, YOU MAY END UP SUMMONING AN IMPOSTER SPIRIT. YES IMPOSTER. NOT KING PAIMON. SOMEONE WHO WILL PRETEND TO BE KING PAIMON.

1 Like

Thank You so much,I am open to suggestions and yes I won’t as you have warned me now for sure,i will take it as a warning to not yet summon one,Lots of Love,Thank You.

1 Like

XD no problem Man. I will leave you with a PM…if you have any questions please ask…I am a beginner myself but I have evoked and been attacked by many spirits. I have a little experience. I take protection very siously beause I have been attacked by many spirits. It was horrible.

And I can see that DarkestKnight is writing something. Please listen to him because he is a PRO. He has a lot of knowledge on these things.

1 Like

I don’t even use the LBRP. Feel free to use another banishing method/cleansing method if you’d like.

2 Likes

There is a banishing ritual relating to Lucifer. I think that is much easier then the LBRP. You can try that out as well.

1 Like

@Maxwell What do you think abotu this? I am quite fond of this one XD

@Rahul_Nair Here is a the Lucifer’s Serpent banishing Ritual…Seems really nice

3 Likes

I guess I have read somewhere that we shouldn’t do banishing as it’s like an insult and that shouldn’t be done,.