I started to communicate with Bael through automatic writing

it’s hard for me to recognize his presence because my astral senses aren’t very developed.
how can I recognize that he is the one who is talking in my thoughts? which sign can I ask from him to know that it’s him talking so I don’t have any doubts? I still don’t have this confidence because I am quite new to communication with spirits

I don’t have an answer to your question, but since you’re talking to him, could you ask why my auto-writing isn’t working? I know him, maybe he’ll remember me and tell me about it.

For the rest of you who come here: Belial is gone, and spiritism (astral sense) still doesn’t work. That’s why I’m asking.

@Embermane, please be aware that the OP cannot answer questions for people through automatic writing. He just joined, and It would be a breach of the forum rules.

1 Like

I wanted to answer him but you say that it is not allowed

2 Likes

I did not know.

1 Like

We have a rule here that prohibits new members from offering any sort of reading, channelling, or ritual, to other members until they have been active for a minimum of 90 days.

@Embermane No worries, my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand.

1 Like

You may practice a form of mental void, for example washing your hands then doing a deep and rythmic breathing, finally either push thoughts out of your head, ignore them or imagine a sea, a sky… “Open” Bael’s sigil by gazing at it, and with practice you’ll perceive him more and more better (a key point may also be the teaching by Osho to be empty of their own person so that, in this case, Bael will automatically be the one speaking).