Luck?

My sister visited me today.So we were discussing things and boom!! we said the same word at a time and she said something like “Your Luck is mine and mine is yours”.is this some kind of spell??

Welcome to the forum.

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

So, you should really ask her. Does she normally go around making spells that overtly?

I think she’s setting a positive intention to share luck, and in that sense, it’s natural magick whether she was quoting a “spell” or not. All humans are magick like this. A prayer is spellwork too. A curse can be nothing more than a prayer for harm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello my name is Roman,I am from Asia.I’ave been on this forum for a month.This forum is really interesting!!

She is good.she is my elder sister,she could not perform the spell intentionally. She is spiritual but not this kind of spiritual. Her spiritual companions can misunderstood the sentence as a spell. She comes usually to teach me chemistry.She is good heart and she is supportive.

Thank you for showing interest @Mulberry.I really appreciate that.

Please follow the link provided and introduce yourself in the proper place @Rumana_76