How to grow taller with a demons assistance?

Please notify me if u find an answer

Hmmm while demons can potentially add a few inches or make you appear taller by way of glamour they aren’t going to be adding tremendously to your height.

There are things you can do in the mundane. Several years ago in the mundane there was an operation that broke a dwarfs / little person’s bones in a specific way that lead to them becoming taller when the bones healed. Several of them that had this operation appeared on American talk shows such as: Maury Povich , Ricky Lake etc. I haven’t followed any of these so I don’t know the long term side effects of such an operation besides being extremely painful

You could try assistance with a glamour

1 Like

What do you mean exactly by “few inches”? I would like to grow approximately 7 inches if that is possible. I am still relatively young(not a minor) so it won’t look sus to other people, I could just say I grew.

Please don’t make duplicate topics in different subsections. i have removed your repeat of this thread.

1 Like

It means don’t expect a dramatic height increase. You are not going to physically turn into a giant overnight with magic. It doesn’t work that way

Welcome to the forum @bug!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here

I don’t expect to turn into a giant overnight, nor do I want to. I just want to grow 7 inches taller.

I know how you feel because I’d like to add height too… 4 inches would be great for me
But I also think that appearing taller by glamour is much easier… some people may appear taller by some factors like authority, manners, power in the hierarchy ecc…
If you ask me, there is a coworker of mine that I’d swear to death he was way taller the first time I met him, something like 4-5 inches taller
Time passed and he was getting shorter because I knew him better
He appeared taller to me because I was looking at him as and extraordinary person, a very powerful man and I still do
But what I know now is that he is still a person with his own limits and beliefs
Glamour works this way

I’m not really interested in glamours tbh. Like you said you knew that your coworker was a lot taller than he really was and you soon realized he was actually pretty short. I actually want real inches to my height, no glamours.

Why not surgery? It would be way more faster
Magick has infinite potential but also some kind of limits
I personally don’t know anyone who has ever used magick to change psysichal appaerance
If your issue is money, my experience suggests me it would be easier to get money from magick to use it just for the surgery

For example, if I was bald and I’d perform a ritual to regrow my hair, It would be more possible that for some coincidences I would travel to Turkey to get hair transplant

1 Like

What is a “successful invocation”, to you? Just wondering. Are you able to hear the spirit clairaudiently, assume the form of the spirit by superimposition, aka partial possession? Have you seen the spirit or empathized with it or felt ridden by it either sexually or energetically? What are you talking about when you reference a successful invocation?

Leg lengthening surgery is a complicated surgery and u need to choose the doctor wisely since the consequences can ruin your life. The good doctors like paley are charging 140k+ and i dont think it would be easier to earn it with magic rather trying to grow with magc

If I can grow taller with magick I would like to know too… I wish I was 6 ft

Some times i wonder if humans can grow taller by limb lengthening Methods why can’t These entities Do the same For an equal exchange of energies Some Pretty hign lvl Dieties Which are responsible for Literally Changing the Dynamics of Our Earthly plane can Surely Help us getting Taller even tho i never tried I Firmly believe its possible…

If u can hear em Just ask em will they Help you in this endeavour? WHAT Sacrifice they need Cos This is Difficult Task … Which requires Lots of life force

I have seen big pe_ nis. Big boobs,hair color eyes,glamour diet spells,but exercises to grow are free in Internet,I try some for a year and grow 2 inches the arms in bar stretch is good wen you hang up and you arms in bar,is the basic and yoga stretch exercises.check e au for few booklets

This is definitely possible, however, it requires an insane amount of focus and dedication

Also, this is not something I think can be done with just one spirit since there’s a lot involved —- Totally DOABLE if the right energies are directed towards such goal

Something like Height is very genetic and requires some serious genetical upgrades or the awakening of some dormant genes that can unlock more growth to the body - meaning get ready to be patient and have your patience tested for such changes though may happen at a cellular level rather fast but will take some time before manifest to the outside world where others can take notice

Some spirits to consider working with while on this particular journey (height increase) are

• Lucifer
  • Azazel
  • Belial
  • Marbas
  • King Paimon

Azazel is to unlock within you your own magikal power and can give you the necessary powers needed to achieve this desire if requested - Something of that nature requires a lot of power from the magician and Azazel is perfect for such task

King Belial, well something like that requires extreme will power, and discipline also, I don’t think this can happen without hitting the GYM on a regular basis

• I know of someone who was very short and skinny and as that individual started working, he had exploded in size and experienced a growth spurt from under 5’4 to 6’5 that person’s parents both are short father under 5’8 mother under 5’2 but he is a Giant compare to them. So ya, the GYM and that’s where King Belial comes in - to help with the mindset and mental discipline to push forward

Lucifer to guide you on this journey safely, if requested, he can reveal more entities to you who can further assist

Additionally, King Paimon - for he can help with cultivating and maintaining the right inner dialogue that can place in the mind and the right perspective which can be incredibly advantageous when facing with blockages and obstacles

Marbas - Well, he is the great physician. Anything that has to do with the body, I personally think Marbas should be consulted in addition to what ever else entities are involved

Off course, all this is my own personal experience as it relates to my understanding of these entities and their relations to our own world - with that said, nothing will beat your own research and due diligence

Best of luck :four_leaf_clover:
I hope you pull this off

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this response. I will definitely start researching those entities and start a dedication.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I think Anyone who says Physical changes are impossible Simply Never tried ,Demons can Remove a MF Frm existence same goes for angels and other pagan god’s Why can’t they help Intiating Physical changes !!! Isn’t it to Better ourselves rather than cursing like a Fool?

I’ve been researching through different places about the demons you suggested. I was wondering, do you think Lucifuge Rofocale could also help? Since he rules over pretty much all earthly things and is prime minister.

1 Like