Revenge against SA abuser

Yes, I’ve known about manifesting practices for several years now, but my results were a hit or miss kind of thing. Sometimes my manifestations were successful, but the vast majority of times I got mediocre or just no results. I know all the mainstream techniques such as visualizing, scripting, affirmations and so on, and I’ve tried them all.

This got me incredibly frustrated and even doubtful about my own abilities to bring results into my life. Whereas even though I just got started with magick I have already manifested things I wanted in just days or even a few hours. That’s the main reason why I want to go on this path.

1 Like

Ah I see. Yeah, I can understand that!

A big thing is that all this needs to be done in a hypnagogic state to really work… which can be tricky for a lot of people

What I used to do as a teen is head to the bathtub near sleep… draw a bath… then if I feel asleep, I’d drown a little and startle awake. Lol. Sounds a bit brutal, but it was actually nice… and in this way I extended the “hypnagogic” state quite a bit.

Did you try “I Am God” meditations from someone who knows proper hypnotic techniques?

A lot of people considered these sacrilegious, but they have tons of power. Really strange and remarkable things can happen after these.

Here’s 2 guided “I Am God” meditations i can recommend…

If you really get into these, you can really break free… I would highly adding more “I am god” statements here. “I am taking control of my reality”. Things like that. See glass and ice breaking from all around you. See and feel your soul self growing and pulsating, overcoming the “reality” around it. Things move and change

2 Likes

Ah yeah, ok…

Well not really a demon, but rather the Greek pantheon. I’ve been finding Hecate (Hekate) rather lovely entity… and a rather enormous one, at that.

A much older magician I really trust (who knows the dangers of spirits, too, something you don’t hear about often) recommended her… then two friends have let me know more about her

I think for a female who likes a bit “darker” vibes, she may be perfect for you. She’s protective and enhances the beauty of nature around you. Follow the white rabbit

She’ll probably help with those awful people in your life, too. She seems to work with many spirits… who can probably help consume them.

1 Like

Yeah, I can understand that.

For whatever reason, my own direct mind magick didn’t work for awhile, either. So I sought out rituals. But then after a mushroom trip, I’m sort of going the other direction more into my old mind magick again. It started to work nicely again, especially, after “I Am God” meditations which i powered up a bit.

May I ask which rituals or entities you called that got things moving again? I’d love to try some of the things you did. (If they’re different)

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you so much.
I’ll try these meditations tonight and let you know how I feel after them.

1 Like

I’ve heard about Hecate and she seems like a good guide to start. Should I try to talk to her with candles and a sigil like I have done so far with demons?

1 Like

Sure!

As it happens with most people, I found magick and this forum because I was desperately trying to bring a former lover into my life. I did manifest some progress in the relationship using only LOA techniques, but in a matter of days things between us got incredibly bad. Tbh I thought “f*** it, I’ll try magick”, and I invoked Sallos for help with that man. If you read some of my other posts on this forum you’ll see how desperate I was for results and how they didn’t seem to come. I don’t doubt the spell had some effect on this person, but at least for the time being I decided to leave that subject alone.

On the other hand, I have been working with Bime/Bune for money matters and he has been excellent. I’ve manifested sums of cash that I needed and job opportunities seem to effortlessly come my way these days. I can definitely recommend him.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe do the short one first, then the longer one.

Preferably somewhat near bed time, as the beta waves of waking life don’t work well with these.

Repeat the I Am statements he says (out loud if you can)… and repeat them more often, even introducing your own I Am statements in the moments of silence

“I Am”
“I am God”
“I am the operant power”
“I am the one”
“I am me and only me”
“I am god and I take my power back” (and see shards of your soul and power return from time & space)
“I am that I am”
“I am I”

Whenever you really FEEL a certain statement, keep hitting it. Keep repeating it until profound changes occur

You can step it up the next level

“I am assuming control now”
“I am in control now”

By adding a few phrases to these meditations, and just hitting over and over the ones I can FEEL the most, I can step them up from mere meditations to profound experiences. So can you, as long you’re in actual trance and/or hypnagogic state… (lots of theta waves)

In the right mindstate, I can feel reality break all around me. Curses of the mind fell off, other people’s expectations broke away (which are a curse in a way sometimes), all kinds of things.

I saw some really profound changes in the physical world after that. As in spooky, weird “oh my god reality is fake” kind of stuff.

A friend I shared this with recently experienced the same things.

Also, in general (not just during the above meditations), it’s also good to “program” your manifestation ability itself. This will also speed up your magick

Whenever you’re in a really good trance… (could be with the above meditations or during other ones)
“I am a manifester now”
“Things manifest for me quickly and easily now”
“Good things happen for me fast now”

The word “now” increases the power while in trance. It’s sort of like a “power word” you could say

I would recommend you start these perhaps 30 to 60 minutes before sleep, to see if you can get the hypnagogic state on your side. That’ll enhance the power quite a bit.

3 Likes

I haven’t found a sigil for Hekate, interestingly.

You sort of see a beautiful forest, follow the white rabbit to her and her dogs…and she comes alive.

Candles I would say are very nice to use in general, though.

You sort of evoke her with feelings.

Last time I did it, actually, it was the weirdest thing… I called her during sleep. I usually don’t do that, and I wouldn’t even know how to tell you how!

But look at @C.Gren’s description of Hekate… just similar imagery and repeating her name will bring her to you.

2 Likes

Ah yeah. I can understand that.

With direct mind magick (using your godself, really), it’s good to do self work and reclaim your power before influencing another’s mind. You have to sort of prepare the fertilizer, before putting the seed back in.

In this case, upgrading the self is huge. Overriding past hurts and dumb stuff we learn in childhood. Making sure you know deep down that you are good, you are good enough etc

In fact, maybe add that to those meditations.

“I am good”
“I am worth it”

Just something simple like this, if you’ve been hurt in the past, can be enough to both bring you tears and help alter your reality for the better.

Perhaps also…
“I am the goddess”
“I am the divine mother”
“I am Love”

When you’re in deep trance, or even better a deep extended hypnagogic state, say the nicest stuff to yourself. Things that in waking consciousness you’d never think to think or say… yet say them when in deepest trance, though, or in a hypnagogic state… and they are true.

Even the most extreme, over the top things you could possibly say to yourself, it’s all true. I assure you, you are magical and wonderful in ways far, far beyond what people have told you.

In ACTUAL REALITY, you are much more powerful and important than society, friends, cultures, etc say. Or even that I say! (And I’m being quite nice here lol)

Ah, now that’s an interesting one. I’ll add him to my notes. Thank you!

Is there a thread where you talked about him?

Also may I ask what Bime feels like to you? Looks like, too, if you get visuals? (Same with other entities, really — i like to know how people experience them)

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! I’ll try it tonight before sleep and see how it goes.

I didn’t start a thread about Bime but I posted a thank you note for him on the General Thank You thread.

My senses haven’t developed yet enough to see him in physical form. I can definitely hear his voice inside of my head and sounds like someone very fun to hang out with, lively and always willing to help. I can remember how after talking to him once, the first thing i do after the ritual is check my phone and I had a notification of a bank transfer done to my account, so he literally delivered while I was talking to him!

1 Like

You’re very welcome. Yeah, maybe 30 to 60 minutes before normal bed time. Just so you can start it without nodding off lol… but eventually your trance will meld with your natural hypnagogic state… and act as a force multiplier, essentially

Even though i trained as a professional hypnotist, the power of the hypnagogic state blew my mind… and obviously I couldn’t usually access people near their sleep… so I ended up helping people make sleep loops and whatnot, so they could program their reality during their longest most natural trance of the day. The trance called sleep. 8hrs for most people. Can’t beat that!

WOW!!

Not only do I like the result, I love how you describe him, too! Sounds like a blast…Now you’re talking my language lol

So it’s all good energy, eh? Nothing “dark” or intimidating?

2 Likes

The first time I talked to him I was intimidated because I hadn’t met him before and because of all the societal programming that tells us that demons are bad and evil. In my case, he was actually friendly and helpful, and I’m glad I have started a relationship with him. So far I have offered him candles, public acknowledgment on this forum and chants and it’s been working well. I haven’t offered anything else because he hasn’t demanded it yet, but I’m thinking that I should offer some chocolates or something else nice to him since he has been very good to me so far.

1 Like

Very cool! I love that you’ve had such a positive experience.

Beyond society at all, even sometimes this very forum freaks me out. Someone will talk about an entity as being positive, then in another thread the very same person will mention how unempathetic they are or something. And I’m like “wow gee, that’s not a good trait. That’s not the good entity they talked about it in another thread”

So it kind of freaks me out. Lol

In my experiments, though, I may try Bime next. Especially if I want to ask for a favor.

The description of your experience sounds perfect, really! Bime doesn’t sound either dark or light (you didn’t mention strong feelings of either, anyway), but rather just a good friend.

Good vibes. Almost like a friend you’d have in the physical world. Nothing too heavy either way, just helpful and even fun.

Not many spirits I’ve talked to have felt that way, so I’m very interested in that. It’ll be different. That’s for sure!

1 Like

Exactly. I think Bime is very chill and so far I haven’t heard of negative experiences with him, at least on this forum. Also it might be a matter of which spirit you can get along with. Just as with human beings, you might vibe with some of them and with others there might be no chemistry. Who knows why but the way I see it it’s like building a relationship with another person and sometimes we might not click with a certain entity.

1 Like

Mod note: Please do not suggest the OP carry around weapons. Carrying concealed weapons is illegal in most places, and condoning physical violence could cause the forum legal liability issues, and is against the rules.

1 Like

Posting links to other community platforms is not allowed. You all know this by now. Any further breach of forum rules may result in formal warnings.

Ah, I see. So, if I download the video, and reupload it on BALG it will circumvent that, right?

No. Attempts to circumvent the rules of the forum will get you banned.

1 Like

While I agree that practical solutions in conjunction with magic is very useful.

Encouraging this type of response online could open the OP to all sorts of legal troubles. Harassment (including online harassment) is often frowned upon in many jurisdictions. Regardless of whether or not the target deserves it.

I’m not a mod and Its up to the OP whether he takes this option but this type of action could lead to very real consequences for the OP and members of the forum.

Posts are also searchable and cached and can be searched without the need for an account.

In any event this is a magic forum first and foremost so while practical advice is always helpful let’s not forget the magic.

Edit: Andras is very good for vengeance

3 Likes