Need advice on vision sent by Asmodeus

I’ve been seeing visions sent by Azazel of people being tortured by grim reapers. He’s helping me in this process of spiritual death, this sickness, so I knew that this referred to the destruction process and the pain that comes with it. I see them a lot.

Then I saw a vision near a month ago of a baby in a manger, like Jesus. And the three wisemen that surrounded him were grim reapers. I wasn’t sure what it meant.

Now just last night I was seeing visions of grim reapers again. And it took a strange turn. A lot of sexual undertones and not exactly the good kind. People being violated and grim reapers eating babies. Hurting them. I saw Asmodeus’ face appear from these visions. I saw his lion and the serpent. Now today I keep seeing Astaroth’s face.

I only had contact once with Asmodeus years ago in a sigil magic meditation. He ran through my house and ran directly at me. I couldn’t see him only hear him. But I haven’t heard from him since then. Im confused to what these visions mean. I do not want to think anything negatively but the visions were some of the more disturbing things I’ve been sent. I don’t want to assume anything bad about Asmodeus. But I can’t really understand what these things mean. Im not yet good with hearing spirits, but I asked him what these images mean and I heard ‘self rumination.’ Which I had never heard of before. I looked it up and I do it a lot lol. I heard self sacrifice too. The visions I was sent revolve around some of the things my mind constantly worry about because of my own experience in them. Self rumination of child abuse and sexual violence. I think maybe this is what it meant. But why were grim reapers involved in the torture in these visions? I wanna know if anyone else has seen things like this from Asmodeus and could share their advice or ideas on what the symbolism behind these images mean. Or share their experience with Asmodeus & Astraroth appearing together.

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with this forum guide.

It sounds like remote viewing calls “Analytical Overlays or AOLs” or “STRAY CATS”, they are images from your subconscious either telling you what some incoming energy reminds it of but is trying to tell you something new, or reminiscing and going down memory lane plus edits and creativity.

Yes exactly, they are symbolic of something the subconscious doesn’t have another way to bring to you.

You can help this with consuming much more in the way of ideas and info, so the subconscious has more ways to explain things to you. Swallow an encyclopedia, watch documentaries, learn as much non fiction as you can.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that before that makes a lot of sense. Never knew there was a term for that. Ive dealt with things like that a lot thanks for telling me that.
Exactly why I didn’t want to assume anything negative because I was worried my mind was bastardizing something and I didn’t want to blame anything on the spirit themself lol.

I think he probably knew in a way it would invoke a strong reaction so it was probably on purpose in a way too.

1 Like