Jehovah

Same guy but different pronounciations if I remember correctly, lets summon @anon48079295 to confirm that.

2 Likes

Jehovah is the (badly) translated form of Yahweh into Spanish. The right way should be Yavéh. Don’t know where OP is from, tho.

2 Likes

And the next day, they were never to be seen again because the dreams of snake had them pissing on the bed xD

3 Likes

I’m learning a lot of Spanish here than in my class and I fail in this shit.

REEEEEE

2 Likes

JA! Shoot me whenever you need help, I’m a native Spanish speaker.

1 Like

answer me please xD

Hola Senorita. xD

Alright, i’ll stop :grimacing:

I’m a dude, but… close enough? Jajaja

Anyway, let’s don’t derail the thread.

3 Likes

let’s derail it?

jajajaja

1 Like

Not really. Whoever believes God sent his son Jesus Christ to earth in order to die for the sins of humanity to be forgiven is considered to be a christian. Whoever considers Jesus to be their saviour. Not all christian movements follow the bible, in fact, the least of them really do.

3 Likes

Thank you for the correction. :wine_glass:

1 Like

Jehovah became one of his names when his people started to shift his worship from polytheistic to monotheistic. He was given many names even the name of his father El, but they removed his father, wife, and other family members from the pantheon and made them non-existent besides his angels who all held 'el at the end of their names.

4 Likes

You said they are not real christians. They don’t follow the bible. Sow hat makes someone a real chrisitian?

I’m not sure any other aspect would be going on other than the chanting may freak them out a bit.

There’s many christians who argue that each other aren’t real christians, the thing is many christians do their worship differently and they are all still “real” christians.

2 Likes

Leviticus 24:16
Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death.

1 Peter 3:3-4
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Leviticus 19:19
Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

And one of my favourites, Jesus cursing a tree:
Matthew 21:18
Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

Oh I could go on forever.

To be honest, if “following the bible” was a real condition for being a christian, no church or group would meet the criteria. Maybe the Amish…

Exactly.

4 Likes

I left Christianity as a kid never really was subject to an attack, I personally question the attacks, of course it could be possible, but I feel as though a good amount are self created attacks due to fear.

1 Like

More like I overestimate LHP people’s fear of Christianity to a point it’s strong enough for them to manifest their own enemies. Because it has happened. I doubt the pantheon will go out of it’s way to attack someone cause they want to leave a religion man created.

2 Likes

I still find that most cases are egregores created by the individual or group, I did state there’s possibly some very rare cases but given majority here go on about it I doubt 99% of said claims are the pantheon wasting their time over a faith they aren’t really tied to outside of personal faith.

3 Likes

“Jehovah” is a proposed “true pronunciation” of the old Hebrew word for God, “YHVH”. Jehovah Witnesses claim divine revelation of a bunch of crazy shit by virtue of the gnosis of this fact, most notably that a literalist interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream is in fact going to be the apocalypse which is destined to trigger the second coming of Christ. They’re Christians but cultish enough to be considered very far off mainstream, like Mormons.

1 Like