An experiment of total failure and utter disappointment

You have to deal with your own issues and expectations and belief system first before you start latching onto these methods like it’s your hope to do so. If you find peace within yourself through some sort of guidance system and confront your emotions, finding a self-centered and grounded understanding of your relationship to these things will help you infinitely more than trying and experimenting with outside forces in a way where it is meant to be a substitute for you feeling better in general.

By all means use magick, but make sure that before you do that you know what you are doing or you have a healthy relationship to all of these things.

Also, I don’t know what it is with people in self-improvement circles who grow up on the internet, but treating women like they are merely targets in a creepy, maybe possessive way needs to stop.

It’s not healthy to build your ego based on how you can attract or obtain members of the opposite sex, and it makes it seem like women are just these creatures that are meant to be hunted by men.

4 Likes

Verdo unpacked everything that is wrong with your analogy already. Perhaps you might want to listen to all of the non-virgins who are telling you, again and again, that this is not strategic.

4 Likes

Additionally, you have not acknowledged or responded to any of the comments directly addressed to you by women, all of whom are trying to help you. I am not sure if this is due to your inability to communicate effectively with women, or your disregard for their input when it doesn’t involve them fucking you, but no magick is going to be able to help you sleep with women if this is how you interact with them.

6 Likes

Lol…dude. When I say the lion anology, I don’t mean I am the lion. I am saying there is a regular influx of single women here.
Also I am humble enough. What I need is confidence and will.

In reality, while this experiment was conducted, I had very partial success, like I got to finger a girl into her orgasm twice. Where as one more time, a girl asked for workout advice and asked herself to be groped. And one time, a girl almost came into my room, but I just couldn’t think of the right words to say to seal the deal.

So what I am specifically asking from this forum, is, how the mechanics of lusting for results sabotages the magick. Of course the reason for failure is me, that’s why I go the magick route.

So my question is, isn’t the internal alchemy necessary for manifestation, included in the package, when I wrote the letter to the entities? The reason for employing multiple spirits, is that, they can divide up the work. I trust their wisdom and I trust that they would do anything to make the manifestation come true, both internal and external.

Also, in this forum, I see lots of post on layering your magick. What do you think about that?

Yes. That is true. That’s why I am going for magick and hoping the internal alchemy necessary will be automatically taken care of.

Yeah. Sitri told me to do mindfulness meditation.

When I find I have trouble talking to a girl. I yell out to the entities.
“Possess me! Possess me! Possess me! And then do all the talking”
Wish it had worked!

Listen mate, we aren’t stupid. You weren’t just saying there are single women there. Obviously you want them, and you went there to get them hence the predator/prey analogy. But I digress.

I don’t really buy into this sudden success you’re claiming to have now that you’re being called out:

Yeah…i kinda call bullshit on this. You were very clear in your original post here that you only got as far as talking

It went as far as women seeming like they wanted to talk to you, but when you tried… it didn’t go anywhere. That was the truth. Now all of a sudden when called out, you’re claiming that things with these women went way further. You’re making stuff up now because you put yourself in a box by admitting you’re a 30 y/o virgin that can barely talk to women. Now in order to defend your way of doing things, you need to manufacture experiences that never happened. Sheesh dude, you really can’t just admit that the failure was due to you and you alone.

You don’t need to layer magick to get laid mate. People layer their magick when the problem is complicated and has multiple moving parts. Again, i already linked you an example of where Asmoday, a single spirit, got a user here a threesome…and they didn’t need to creepily loiter around in a hotel for a month to do it. So no, the layering is irrelevant because that is not your problem.

4 Likes

You can consider something a failure, while still including it in your original post. You considered your failed conversations with these women failures, but you still included it in your original post because it actually happened. If these newfound sexual experiences actually happened, you would’ve included that in your original post but marked them as failures because it didn’t go as far as you wanted it. Now you’re kinda trying to gaslight the forum.

When it comes to this goal of getting laid, you aren’t doing anything right, and the reason you failed is due to you and you alone. Not magick, not society, not women. Just you. The moment you can read what I’ve bolded there and say, “yeah i agree” is the moment you will be able to take your first steps towards actually finding success with this. But at this point in time, I don’t think your ego will allow you to stoop that low in your mind.

4 Likes

Ofcourse it is me. That’s why I go to magick. I expect all the internal alchemy to be done for me, when I summoned the entities and signed in blood. What else can one do?

I am still a virgin. The partial success are irrelvant, given the 40+ encounters that didn’t go as planned, and the two partial success. I am talking about the majority case here and I wrote that in fury, after another missed chance, oblivious to the partial success.

Are you stroking your own ego here? Partial success or not what does it matter to you? You had some good points. I respect that. If you have some good advice give it, if you don’t have something constructive to say. Don’t reply.

Great answer!
What do you think about, the method of, drawing a sigil and signing it in blood method
VS
something like Demons of Magick method?

Yeah, but the conclusion you came to in your original post is that the Goetia did something wrong/weren’t strong enough…hence why you asked this question:

What I’ve been telling you is that they did nothing wrong. The problem isn’t that you need something stronger than the Goetia. You used like 5 different spirits for something as simple as getting laid, and it didn’t work…even though most folks can get their sexual desires met simply by employing one spirit. I’m not sure where you got this idea that spilling a bunch of blood was going to open the floodgates and have women lined up at your hotel room door ready to get fucked. But what you don’t seem to get is that you’re doing the magick wrong. Pick one spirit, forget the blood-letting nonsense. That is something you do on special occasions as an offering to a spirit that you’ve built a relationship with over time. Its not something that you do because you think it will make the spirits work harder. After picking one spirit and doing the necessary subjective synthesis for that spirit, scale back your goals to more realistic levels. You aren’t Albus Dumbledore. Instead of trying to get a harem of women from the get-go, go for one random girl who meets your requirements and try to get laid with her. Scale up as you get more success with smaller goals. And lastly, ditch the hotel strategy. We have bars and clubs for such things. Go to places where the magick will have the least amount of resistance to actually work in your favor.

4 Likes

Actually Verdo, along with many of the other members here, gave me the same advice, just worded slightly differently for my situation two years ago. I consider myself experienced, but not an expert and I was dealing with a VERY stressful and tough situation that involved my child and his father. Out of frustration and anger I threw every single baneful spirit at my son’s father and nothing worked. Verdo’s constructive advice was what snapped me back to reality, swallow my pride, admit what I was doing was wrong and go back to the drawing board. Needless to say, two years later me and my son’s father are thick as thieves now because of the advice I received here.

Good luck.

7 Likes

So take this and add:

If you take my suggestion of breaking this up into the parts you need to develop, those aspects I mentioned: 1) attraction, 2) having value to women and 3) opportunity, and add 4) confidence or ‘the gift f the gab’, you could consider that layering.

So,

1. as @Verdo said pick just one spirit for the attraction spell, but that has been done and I wouldn’t doubt or redo that working, leave it to bake.

2. Consider what women want that makes them want a guy, which you’ve done physically, but you need more, as most women are not very shallow, they want a man of substance and quality. Whatever you do, never let them know it’s not personal, you’d shag any of them and they are a herd of deer where you don’t care which one you bag :joy:
    This is a massive turn off for women, they don’t want players, they want it to be personal, and men of quality don’t do this.
    So here, take a two layer approach: read books and learn how to be a gentleman, and call Berith to hide your flaws.

3. You working for opportunity is done and sounds successful, so leave that alone, use the opportunities to practice. When you don’t know what to say, this is why pickup lines were invented. A lot of women don’t always like pickup likes, but make them funny and then say something like “I know it’s cheesy but I just wanted to get to know you.”
    Note: if she’s not remotely into you, it doesn’t matter what you say she’ll think it’s creepy, so get over that and say it anyway, and move on if it doesn’t land. If she likes you she’ll respond. Talk to her like you’re interested in her as a person. Compliment her style not her appearance etc.

4. Confidence: look up on here there are a few posts about working with entities for social anxiety, try that out to relax and get less tongue tied.

It’s unlikely that they’d do what you want when they have your body anyway. Why should an entity be interested in random human women?
But this is also a skill you want to practice at home where you can get into trace and get it working reliably before randomly asking anything to posses you when you’re in normal public state of consciousness.

Mod hat on: I realise it’s an emotional conversation, but please respect the forum rules and respond to the content of the post not the tone, and don’t get personal with and definitely avoid insulting and accusing members trying to help you, ok?

Insulting members is against the rules of the forum, as is tone policing and telling members that they can’t post an opinion if it’s within the rules.

If you think a post breaks the rules, you can use the flag to alert a mod to look at it.

4 Likes

I think this is a big part of the issue right here.

You still have to do the internal alchemy.

It won’t be some overnight thing where you wake up a completely different person.

You have patterns, habits, etc that need to be evaluated and overcome or resolved to get where you’re trying to go.

It’s like asking for a house to be built instantly

It sounds like you expect Hollywood magic :magic_wand: :sparkles:

giphy-5

4 Likes

How to break out from that kind of negative cycle?

OMG, my input will not be useful here but I have to say reading Verdo’s very SANE answers to this debacle , I sit here laughing with tears falling on my cheeks.
Thank you for the laughs and thank you for your very intelligent approach to this case!

3 Likes

I think you’re blocking yourself by being so desperate for sex. Your energy will scare women away even if you’re hot as hell.

Let me give you some examples of times my friends have gotten laid:

1. Outdoor music festival in Germany. My friend randomly started talking to this girl because he was bored and couldn’t sleep. She was bored and couldn’t sleep either. She offered him a blowjob. He accepted. He didn’t see her again for the rest of the festival.

2. Music festival in the USA. My other friend was waiting in line to buy merch. A girl started talking to him. Then she asked him to come back to her hotel room. They had sex and never saw each other again.

Neither of my friends are particularly attractive to me, but they were obviously attractive to these girls. No magick involved. They’re just friendly and interesting people who don’t act like women owe them sex. That’s how they get sex.

I’d work with an entity to get over your sense of self-pity and entitlement. Work on your conversation skills and treat women like they’re equal to you. You’ll get laid eventually.

4 Likes

I hate to say it, but just have sex with anybody… once you do, it’ll profoundly change your energy.

I remember after I finally lost my virginity when I was in my teens. On the bus ride home, another girl basically threw herself at me.

Sex attracts more sex, I guarantee you.

Or if you want the first time to be “special” or what have you, then go to one of those strip clubs where they almost have sex with you… but not quite… like the ones in Montreal. Or one of those masturbation shacks in Montreal. Whatever the equivalent is in your area (or just fly to Montreal!)

Something to work out the “kinks” in your energy. Lol

It will change your energy profoundly. It’ll sort of automatically handle the backed up and excessive energy issues. At this point, your energy is probably like an ingrown toenail.

After you do the deed (or get very close), I would recommend Amiel from “Angels of Alchemy”, or “The Angels of Love”. Your choice. (Although I used the Angels of Alchemy method myself)

There’s a YouTube video where they say this angel is good for friendship… FRIENDship.

So I call this angel with the intention of depending a friendship with a new female friend of mine from Europe. I just loved talking to her about spiritual experiments. At that time, I didn’t have many friends who were into those things.

Then, within within a couple days, she told me I was her deep crush, and wanted to leave her boyfriend. A girl 2/3rds my age, that I viewed more as like a daughter or protege than anything. Yikes!! (And yes, I very much value platonic relationships, believe it or not)

That was fairly radical. Although I do have quite a few other tools in my belt for increasing attraction. It’s not that hard, per se. But “getting on the horse” is perhaps the easiest hack to getting on more of them! So that’s what I recommend for you if you’re hit 30 and still haven’t consummated.

There’s probably a lot of wound up, bound up and even bruised energy inside. Time to let it all out. Time for a change now.

1 Like

Fantastic answer

1 Like