Question about sargatanas ritual

I’m curious as to why my intuition thought of this and I’d like to hear your thoughts.

So I’d like to do an evocation with him soon. Not looking to make a specific person obsessed (I don’t even know if that’s a thing sargatanas is best do let me know this as well though thank you!)

But to give me an aura that makes my job a little easier lol.

So anyway intuitively I thought of the placement of the evocation involving pink or red pillar candles. And in them carving on each a heart o gram. Have you guys ever heard of this. What would even be the use for the heart o gram combined with candles that are color specific to love and attraction. Like would it increase the vibrations or something is what I want to know.

I’m asking for help here because at the same time I don’t know what the point of the heart o grams would be if I’m calling sargatanas in evocation anyway. Definitely upon writing this sentence I can say I’ll be be buying pink pillar candles. But I therefor can’t decide if the heart o grams carved in each candle then open each like a sigil, will do any extra Justice or if it’ll do absolutely nothing or if it’ll even make things back fire. I feel like knowing this is important. Thank you.

Basically I’m having a battle with my intuition here and don’t know what to do. If the sigils would actually make a bigger difference good or bad. Or if they won’t do anything and it’s pointless.

1 Like

Not sure what a heart o gram is, but stunning it’s a simple sign, then the point of carving it is to get you to pour more time and energy into the working.

2 Likes

By Heart o gram do you mean Heartagram? Like the HIM logo:
Heartagram_HIM_logo.svg

Quite a good idea, this is probably a hypersigil now if we consider the past popularity of this band, and that it symbolizes love and death.

1 Like

Yes that’s what I meant. I guess I’m now starting to realize sargatanas gave me those instructions so it might just serve a really powerful purpose carving it into 12 pink pillar candles around my universal circle

Incorporating pink/red candles for love and attraction in your evocation is fine. Heart o grams can intensify your intent, but it’s crucial to align symbolism with Sargatanas for best results.

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

1 Like