Frustration Seeking Legitimate Satanic/Luciferian/Qliphothic Organizations or Fourms Online

I think my somewhat verbose title says it all

This is something I’ve been actively looking into for a while and seem to run into nothing but a brick wall as it’s germane to specifically satanic/luciferian groups online but also other related LHP orders such as Temple of the ascending flame (which seems to be one of the only good ones)

Anyways it seems as if the limited number of easily assessable groups online are either not serious, cartoonish, mundane pseudo satanic edgelords, defunct, to hard to get into serious contact with, poorly organized, want money up front, and most importantly don’t present a genuine path working that can lead to true apotheosis and power

I have heard other people express the same complaints specifically in satanism and wanted to reach out to the BALG community to ask two things

1.What are some worthwhile satanic or luciferian groups or forums you have heard of and are possibly a member of now or prior (please provide links to website forums etc)

1. Is my search futile and should I just be content with going it solo

I await your input :grin:

Unfortunately, @SunNight it is against the rules to promote, review, or otherwise recommend outside groups or communities. It is also against the rules for people to use this forum to recruit members.

Link to the specific rule:

Thread closed.