Pact With Belial

Dellamage, you post a lot of hopes online, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but have you worked with Belial and got results?

I see you post all over WF, and that’s great - what advice do you have on Belial?

I did not worked with him, but I never wrote that he cannot deliver anything. Few people here just wrote that he will give you often what he best for you, not what you think. Sorry, do not catch up your problem with my previous post.

[quote=“Orismen, post:35, topic:3616”]The only real advice I would give concerning Belial is to be very clear with what he can and can NOT change in your life to achieve your goals. This goes for all spirits but especially with Belail as he can get a bit “clingy” at times.

Calling him to help you with a court case he may notice that you really want a promotion at work, he may then approach you about it. Friendly he may be, he has his own agenda. He has his own picture of what and who you should become, his view is not yours.

I am a happily married bisexual man (married to a woman) King B saw that my wife is an atheist and he pushed me to leave her. He wanted me to be with someone who was more compatible on a spiritual level ( and had a penis). In his view this would be the best course of action, he didn’t take into account that I am happily married and am not interested in splitting with my wife.

Belial didn’t care, and we had to hash it out. I learned to keep him at arm’s length unless I really need him, because even a spirit I consider a friend (albeit one with anger issues) can not have that level of control in my life.[/quote]
I see well, I made crystal clear what I wanted, and what I did not want to happen… I told him specifically what the pact was for. I made sure of that. If he did not like the terms I would assume he would not agree to it which he did.

[quote=“Orismen, post:35, topic:3616”]The only real advice I would give concerning Belial is to be very clear with what he can and can NOT change in your life to achieve your goals. This goes for all spirits but especially with Belail as he can get a bit “clingy” at times.

Calling him to help you with a court case he may notice that you really want a promotion at work, he may then approach you about it. Friendly he may be, he has his own agenda. He has his own picture of what and who you should become, his view is not yours.

I am a happily married bisexual man (married to a woman) King B saw that my wife is an atheist and he pushed me to leave her. He wanted me to be with someone who was more compatible on a spiritual level ( and had a penis). In his view this would be the best course of action, he didn’t take into account that I am happily married and am not interested in splitting with my wife.

Belial didn’t care, and we had to hash it out. I learned to keep him at arm’s length unless I really need him, because even a spirit I consider a friend (albeit one with anger issues) can not have that level of control in my life.[/quote]

This 100%. Belial is like that very enthusiastic, supportive friend who you really like but who has potentially invasive “ideas of his own about what’s good for you.” And like that friend, if you’re not careful to call him up every week or so and visit now and then, he WILL mention the next time you call him that he’s been hanging around hoping you’d talk to him. (The lights all just flickered as I typed that - I’m a little overdue.)

I had a similar argument because, “I think bisexuality would be in your best interest strategically,” the lights are really flickering now, and I had to really draw the line on that. He doesn’t mean harm, but he will try to throw you into things you’re not prepared for.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:40, topic:3616”][quote=“Orismen, post:35, topic:3616”]The only real advice I would give concerning Belial is to be very clear with what he can and can NOT change in your life to achieve your goals. This goes for all spirits but especially with Belail as he can get a bit “clingy” at times.

This 100%. Belial is like that very enthusiastic, supportive friend who you really like but who has potentially invasive “ideas of his own about what’s good for you.” And like that friend, if you’re not careful to call him up every week or so and visit now and then, he WILL mention the next time you call him that he’s been hanging around hoping you’d talk to him. (The lights all just flickered as I typed that - I’m a little overdue.)

I had a similar argument because, “I think bisexuality would be in your best interest strategically,” the lights are really flickering now, and I had to really draw the line on that. He doesn’t mean harm, but he will try to throw you into things you’re not prepared for.[/quote]

Belial once made the night light i was using to light
the room at night, to likely explode on me 3 weeks
ago. I was trying to talk to him and i think he got
pissed and said, " Enough!" so i was like ok…

Holy shit, I just got done with a meeting with the lawyers, holy shit, my mother just made a big fucking fool out of herself. Even her own lawyer won’t represent her at all. There is going to be a trial in 2 weeks she is fucking FINISHED!! Holy shit!!

Praise BELIAL!!!

2 Likes

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:42, topic:3616”]Holy shit, I just got done with a meeting with the lawyers, holy shit, my mother just made a big fucking fool out of herself. Even her own lawyer won’t represent her at all. There is going to be a trial in 2 weeks she is fucking FINISHED!! Holy shit!!

Praise BELIAL!!![/quote]

God! I love when someone have the taste of glory in their mouth! Congratz dude! You deserve it for your cocky attitude.

[quote=“Diazin, post:43, topic:3616”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:42, topic:3616”]Holy shit, I just got done with a meeting with the lawyers, holy shit, my mother just made a big fucking fool out of herself. Even her own lawyer won’t represent her at all. There is going to be a trial in 2 weeks she is fucking FINISHED!! Holy shit!!

Praise BELIAL!!![/quote]

God! I love when someone have the taste of glory in their mouth! Congratz dude! You deserve it for your cocky attitude.[/quote]

Lol, Belial likes ‘attitude’, that’s for sure.

He’s certainly not for the faint of heart.

I just took Sulitan’s advice and gave him a ring. We cool. He is really a nice Demon, definitely has his own agenda, but then, who doesn’t?

:wink:

But seriously, if you feel him getting too invasive, let him know. YOU are God incarnate too, you know?? That’s kinda the lesson he tries to impart on you IMHO, he WILL test you, to see how much of your own man you are. Yet, if you tell him what you can & cannot handle, he will respect it.

I dunno, maybe that’s why I get along with him so well. I’ve been through ALOT of shit, and I’m done taking shit, FROM ANYONE.

So yea…anyway…Agreement of the parties…yet, my pact was for more for a ‘lifetime’ goal.

Contracts can always be ‘moved’ or ‘adjusted’, if you study the Law.

I am a Student of the Law…even Belial respects the Law of Contracts & Agreements.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=black%27s%20law%20dictionary&sprefix=black%27s+l%2Cstripbooks&rh=i%3Astripbooks%2Ck%3Ablack%27s%20law%20dictionary]Amazon.com : black's law dictionary

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Calamari-Perillos-Hornbook-Contracts-Sixth/dp/0314181431]http://www.amazon.com/Calamari-Perillos-Hornbook-Contracts-Sixth/dp/0314181431[/url]

Now update us on the girl.

There has not been movement, I did the ritual sunday night, and I might see her sunday… I will tell you what happens. It might take a while to get her to come around. I am also getting a reading from Claidheam, so I will let you know what happens.

I wont quote it for the sake of making it short, but Gnosis have a point. Nothing is unchangeble, nothing is imutable. You just have to figure how to makes things turn to your side if you do shit.

You should believe it has already changed and is done in your favor.

You need to finish the work you started with Ronove and the others…

alright… I just got a little excited… I started with Ronove, tonight I will begin with Balam.

well,since everybody is saying about the experiences with Belial,i will say what happened when i asked him for help.
i said to him to remove a target from my path and i saw a insane chain of events happening.
he ended up removing not only the obstacle but ppl around him,well short history,he removed 6.
u know what i mean.
another thing,he did it in less than 1 day.
4 hours i think.

4 Likes

Hi Sinister, so I just finished up reading every post in this thread. I know its an old one. But, would really like to know what ended up happening with the court case, and what eventuated with the girl? Please do share, if you can.

he hasnt been around for two years, so you’ll be waiting a long time! Seems like it was working though, from what ive read

Yes, I just realised that. Initially, I thought it was from earlier this year. Hope all worked out for him.

Being high is great too, I was high, I think it kinda helped belial into trusting me.

Welcome @xzaruso Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.