Lucifuge Rofocale, my friend and life's guide

I would first like to say hello to everyone here. I am new to this forum. I have noticed, even since the beginning of my own personal relationship with Lucifuge, the confusion on who he is, what he enjoys (as far as offerings go) and how close you can truly become with this powerful demon.
I began my pact with Lucifuge a year ago, prior to it I had been “haunted” by actual visions of him as well as Belial, with no sure fire explanation I could come up with as to why, other than I just “knew” (I am clairvoyant) that we were close in past lives. I can further and in depth discuss with anyone interested in how to perform a REAL satanic pact (there are so many fakes out there guys, trust in the old ways!). After our pact was completed, I noticed dark, black, opaque blood unlike any I’d ever seen on the parchment the pact was written on, as well as in finger print sized spots on my shirt. Come to find out, yes, this is demon blood. If you make a pact, and there is no obvious offering left for YOU, the pact was not successful. After the pact, I offer him silver coins on the date it was performed, every single month. This is crucial. You get nothing for free… yes, if you sell your soul, you spent that money… but you get what you want for your lifetime, expect to pay honor and respect to your demon for all that they do for you. My life has changed for the better financially, career wise, and basically in every way possible, and continues to evolve with the passing months.
If your pact is a success, expect to become close (I MEAN REALLY CLOSE) with your demon. Lucifuge and I are now on talking daily terms. He has even toured me my (very lovely, actually) set up in Hell in dream-state. A good thing to note here is that I am also a natural-born conjurer, telepath, clairvoyant/audient/sentient, and empath (it’s a lot, and at times feels more like a curse). The hierarchy tends to be very much more fond of and catering to the one’s like us on this earth, sorry but that’s just how it is.
If anyone has questions, please feel more than welcome to post and I will respond accordingly and at your discretion! Merry meet, and hail Satan;).

1 Like

Nice story!:+1:t2:

1 Like

Welcome @Jamie_Baker Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I thought that story was nice also, didn’t really say too much about you or on second though maybe it did :slight_smile:

Questions:

Please share with others what you learned about lucifuge in the past year, others seek his guidance frequently you could help a lot.

This would for sure make an interesting topic. Curious why REAL was bold. Are you claiming yours is real. How would you go about verifying that as the majority of young magicians these days require concrete proof?

That is not how it is, I have personally witnessed “normal people” with no special gifts to speak of and receive help, there are many ways to communicate with ancients and thought vibrations I find to be very very effective, I actually find the ones that claim to be special are often the ones you see on tv who do the cold readings on people and more often than not they turn out to be fakes doing more harm than good. Not to say there aren’t real people out there so I’m on the fence with your claim at the moment till we get to know you better. Time reveals all truths.

I look forward to some of your topics in the future

bhavatā saha saṃyogaḥ santoṣakaraḥ

1 Like