Kiss of Death ( Love-Lust And Breakup Spell )

Eww what’s your problem dude? Who’s imposing anything on beliefs on S.M or anything like that? I asked a simple question and obviously that wasn’t answered so if you cant answer a simple question how you gonna tell me to go make my own thread…someone’s self defensive

Who even said I have anything to explain?? I dont work with S.M. that’s why I asked. Before assuming people work with her or have experience with her and telling them to go post elsewhere how about you see exactly what was asked. Simple question. No one said I work with her. I asked because it’s usually common practice that you introduce yourself to any spirit especially S.M. And I wasn’t asking you. I was asking LadyA from her own experience. Thanks.

1 Like

I have no problem at all. I said

Maybe you don’t. You’re welcome either way to ask anything you want, in this thread or anywhere else. It’s a rule here to keep the exchanged information in threads within the main topic. That’s all. No offense intended. We’re all here to help each other.

I hope LadyA gets back to you soon and answer your question. Wish you all the best

1 Like

I dont think I was off topic I was just simply asking if she introduced herself to her prior to this working…I think it’s relevant but either way sorry for the misinterpretation.

1 Like

You’re right, you wasn’t off topic my comment was, just in case. All cool thank you so much for your kind understanding.

If this is your first time working with S.M I have couple of resources to get you started. Can’t post them here so I’ll send them to you in PM. Hope you find them helpful.

1 Like

Just out of interest, this would be classed as a curse, correct?

Not trying to avoid a direct answer but in my opinion, any spell is a curse! Healing is cursing disease… wouldn’t you agree?

But yes if you use it for lust or breakup then it could be considered a curse. But you can also use it as a classic love spell.

1 Like

True.

Many thanks.

1 Like

So, if I don’t want him back anymore , I just want him to break up with the other girl I still write my name and his name on one side?

This is an interesting spell :+1: although I’m not a smoker but I’d be willing to if only just for 9 days. Don’t like the taste so no addiction risks :rofl:

Hearing so many praises about Santa Muerte lately, makes me wanna try and work with her

1 Like

how many days it works

Welcome @Mustafa Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Hello,
I have a question:
As this is a spell with Santa Muerte… am I supposed to create an altar for her and worship her forever or would it be okay to just use the altar for casting the spell as I am offering her the cigarette? I don’t want to be rude, it’s just a question because I didn’t want to offend Santa Muerte.

1 Like

Can you please share them?

I don’t remember the book title nor where I saved the pdf. If I ever find it will share the details.

1 Like

can it be safe to call santa muete even there are demons working to another target

can i use pink candle in breakup spell

Hi where would you add the coffee on top of the sigil in the plate? So I have to put my lips on the cigar in order to blow what about the names written in honey?

If i don’t use Cigarette, can I just use Red Candle with Target name engrave on it??

James, you really should create your own thread for w/e person you are trying to attract, instead of bumping threads that are years old, as the people you are replying to are usually long gone. The other issue too is that you really need to pick one spell/spirit and ride with it to the end. You are making the classic mistake of grabbing every spell/spirit you can find and throwing them at the object of your desire out of desperation, and a lack of belief in any one individual spell/spirit being able to do the job on their own. If you continue down this path, your attempts will fail…I guarantee it.

Pick one spirit or spell pertaining to love, try it out, wait at least a month, and if it doesn’t work then try something else.

1 Like