Does any one have demons as Guardian angels and spirit guides?

Dear friends we hear Angels, Gods and Goddesses , Ascended Masters, Light Beings and Archangels will be our Guardian angels and Spirits Guides But can demons be our Guardian angels and spirit guides ?

3 Likes

I believe so, yes.

Well I have a hellhound as a guardian it can’t talk but it’s like a guard dog lol.

5 Likes

Yes. Most people will have guardian demon the only exception that I have seen is when archangel Michael is your guardian. I, myself have 6 guardian demons.

1 Like

I have plenty of demons I work with only a few are my gaurdians so yes

2 Likes

I have one major guardian demon who has been with me for lifetimes, I only recently discovered his name after a lot shadow work and uncrossing.

I also figured out Liltith has been helping me on an off for awhile but I called her “female spirit” for a long time.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say most unless you mean on here that there’s a probability. Mine was given to me during my etheric projection expedition among other little critter pets/companions.

1 Like

Give this link a quick look…

http://thekingpaimon.com/how-to-find-your-guardian-demon/?unapproved=666&moderation-hash=e5d902cca51a3acf13b062be843b5cc4#comment-666

2 Likes

I have been bonded since birth to two guides one non demon and one demon, neither I would doubt in there abilities to guide me and they work well together…well most of the time😜

1 Like

Yes

I’m going to preface my post by admitting that until recently I was so ignorant when it came to the subject of demons that when I watched the film Hereditary, for example, although being impressed by it, all of the Paimon references went completely over my head.

Fast forward to now and I came across a simple method by Carl Nagel to summon your own personal demon.

I will now share with you a simple way to make contact with your Personal Demon.

Sit alone in a room and speak these words: Paimon. Paimon. Paimon. Reveal to me
the true Name of a demon. This incantation will reveal to you the name of a
demon, and it will be bound to you.

The demon’s name may be revealed to you immediately, or after a few attempts. It
will come as a sudden thought, in a dream, or an omen which you will need to
interpret.

I decided that I would try this, despite being sceptical about an actual name being revealed to me. As it turns out, before I even had the chance to perform the brief incantation ritual, had only read through some of the Paimon threads on the forum, I had a dream in which a demon appeared to me and spoke to me at some length. The demon not only told me its name but repeated it three times to demonstrate how to call it, as is described in the summoning.

When the demon’s name has been revealed to you, call its name three times and it
will come to you. Once this happens, listen with your mind and/or emotions and
follow its guidance.

When I awoke from the dream I felt–to be honest and for want of a better description–creeped out (and I mean no disrespect to the demon by saying that). It was the demon’s voice, the form it took, the things it said to me–everything about the dream encounter. Even so, I was quick to search for the name of this demon, which was completely unfamiliar to me, in my encyclopedia and was stunned to find that not only was the name listed but this particular demon was a servitor of Paimon.
It gives me chills just typing this so on that note, I’ll conclude my post with a recommendation to try this method.

6 Likes

My daemom has been in my family since my grandfather. I guess it’s because we have quimbanda in our family

1 Like

Hi, I’m brand new here and have no idea where to post or what I should even say but your question relates to why I ended up here finally. I am wondering the same thing. I think perhaps I might be “looked after” by a demon and possibly cared for, maybe? I know absolutely nothing real about magic or anything related other than it has surrounded me for at least 18 years now and I have no idea if it is me or something being done to me or for me or what I even am perhaps, (aside from grateful). It’s all very confusing. Is there anyone who can steer me in some sort of a direction to begin asking questions or where I can get some advice and learn basic information? I think it’s completely possible that demons could be guardians. Is it possible to have a demon parent in addition to human parents by any chance?

2 Likes

Welcome @survivor Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

Woahhhh yes! Look :eyes: what I wrote about on this thread… preeety damn sure my daughter has a literal demon parent.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/horny-gods-share-your-sex-story-with-a-entity/25351/607?u=astridx

I would say yes. I have two demon guardians given to me. They have been with me ever since. I always knew them as demons, but it was only about a year ago that I learned they are my demon guardians.

Interestingly, my gf has a few really bright strong angels as her guardians. And my husband is sorta like a shield and non-believer.

We all seem to be opposites, but co-habitat comfortable. When my husband is around, neither of us sense anything or shall I say, nothing affects us. When he’s not with us, both my gf and I are magnets to energy…and out guardians guard us.

Interestingly, my demons cleansed her (gf) family home of negative hauntings because she doesn’t even know she has a few freaking bright angels around her at all times. Her family sees them also and my demon guardians. But when hubby is there…it’s like a dead silence.

1 Like

Yeah, I have all my life. Naturally I did not know better than to say it was “God”, but after leaving the RHP it was Undeniable i have had Lucifers Hands all over my life, as well as Belial, i am near certain Abaddon - [after all why did ‘someone whisper’ "Abaddon is your Father’- when I was 10 and had about no clue as to what the bible or religion was]? and Finally Abigor.
i am working to commune with any and all I can now.

1 Like

I work with demons/spirits and I have my “core” when it comes to certain entities but I wouldn’t go as far as claiming them to be my “guardians”. They do look after me but they can stop doing so at any given time.

1 Like

Yes I do believe so,
I have always felt like I’ve been followed by a dark shadow, something “beast-like”, but it simultaneously felt like a guardian…

So that week, I asked my tarot cards how many spirit “GUARDIANS” I had, and it showed me 5. I proceeded to pull out 5 cards. I read tarot with a candle, and as I pulled out the 4th card, I saw a big puff of smoke appear from my candle, before I looked at the card, I thought to myself, “This feels dark”. I turned the card over, and it was ‘The Devil’.

For me, that was confirmation… Not only do I feel that guardian, but the proof is in the cards too… It’s confirmation, because I pulled “The Devil” card, and not “Death”. I always had a feeling I had a "deviL’ guardian, I just don’t know who it is or why they look after me… But I’m thankful regardless.

1 Like

I am a Norse Pagan who summoned/asked Lady Lillith for a Succubusbc companion. She is my guide and my lover. I’m happy to have her