EVOCATION i know there is more to it

Hi. I wan’t to learn more about evocation. I know there is a lot on this topic all ready. But i want to get some personal advice. When i preform my evocation to bune last time i darkned down to room so to speak. I have a wooden box with one candle on it and I was facing north. I gazee at bune’s sigil and chanted her name in my head. Then after a while i feelt some one neer my right side and I thought i heard a deep female voice. I whrote a letter to bune and told her that i will send this to her. So i put out the candle Flame and satt still for a bit then got out side and lit the papper with my intent whritten on it. Now is this a conntact ore is it just me thoght it was just that.

3 Likes

Seems like the entity was there with you if you are feeling it’s presence.

1 Like

Why the need of recomment nerly every word i whrote? My eng writing is not good. Some her on the form does more complicated evocation but my thught was if some one wants to share there way of preform a more basic evocation. I think the evocation did work but i wan’t do do it better do. Thx for your reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Helpful reply, but only after picking up misspellings, pretty ironic given your screenname “wrld.” :thinking:

9 Likes

Its not hard to know your own languish i bet… I am Swedish i understad english but cant spell words and talk the languish that well. I dident come to this forum to learn english. :thinking: Nether did i come her and have people making fool out of me.

7 Likes

I would love to see how good you are writing or communicating whilst using a non-native language.
Not all the people have the opportunity to learn different languages as bilinguals. You have no idea about the background of the people from here, nor their education.
I would really appreciate if you could stop being such an elitist.

7 Likes

Sounds like you are doing just fine. Keep it up. Evocation takes practice.

6 Likes

Thx! :slight_smile: Yes i love to read and learn and put the information to juse. Yes i have had some sucsess but i will continue on pushing the goals. :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I’m sorry I’ll leave now

You are nothing more then a Child. Or you had no family to make a adult out of you. Sorry for that. Yes you can leave eny time.

6 Likes

Just be courteous to people, remember this forum has people from all over the world on it.

5 Likes

i read the entire original post so fast thinking it had all perfect english

time to go to bed loooool

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ll never diss anyone making an attempt at English or any language that isn’t their first. ALL I can speak is English, so to even be able to communicate as well as OP has in a second language…hell, I can’t do it.

4 Likes

Not “language”. You reversed the a’s.

:smirk:

1 Like

The joke flew right over my head for a solid 30 seconds :joy:

1 Like

I don’t want to hurt you. I just think you are silly. Do some thing possetive about your life intead of try fuck with people.

3 Likes

try and hurt me idgaf

Keep up the hard work! I’m still new myself as you know and it’s great to hear progress from others who are still learning themselves. I’ve been gathering bits and pieces to try my first evocation (super exciting). I took your advice on opening my third eye and I’ve been working with my chakras, so thank you as you put me on the right path. I’m excitied to see your progression :blush:

1 Like

Yes it is a full time job. :grin: Working on the third eye is a good thing. There is so mutch to gain from it.

1 Like